LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Pro Gun / Gun Owners Here?

Mine is hard to conceal. I have a Taurus. It is called "The Judge". It shoots a Colt 45 or a 410 shotgun shell.

My loaded and chambered pistol is kept enroute to the seatbelt release when I'm driving. It leaves the vehicle with me. It is NEVER in the glove box, and it gets secured at home if I need to go somewhere that prohibits weapons.

A unloaded gun is also know as a club.

I have every right to defend myself as needed to survive- no creep has any right to threaten my life (or commit any other crime) against me ir any other innocent person. Law or no law- anyone who breaks in here or attacks me anywhere will die(and my state has a 'castle law' so no real problem, but even if they didn't have that law anyone who breaks in here will die :ninja: ). If my nice little doggie lets them get to the door that is- can you say "dinner for a schizophrenic pit bull"? I knew you could :roflmao:

Bettypooh

For starters, to purchase ANY firearms in Canada (not just handguns or the like), you are required to have a background check

You have to have a background check to purchase any firearm in the US, too. The only difference between long guns and handguns in that you can take a long gun home the day you purchase it, but there is a waiting period for a handgun(three days in Florida).

Legal storage in a home requires at least two locks or a gun safe, with ammunition stored AWAY from the guns.

Any firearm that is unloaded is useless. A long gun that is unloaded is now a very expensive baseball bat.

I personally keep all of my weapons in my gun safe except for my 9 mm, which is either on my person or in the drawer of my nightstand next to my bed.

I am definitely pro-gun! I just bought a 30-30 Marlin at the end of summer to take hunting with me this hunting season and at the beginning of the year I obtained a Taurus PT-111 9mm. I love shooting when I get the chance and have no qualms about about putting a bullet in an intruder. We had problems with a stalker the past few years and I have become quite friendly with with my guns. There are other guns in my house, but those are the only two that I own.

I agree with you.

Can you immagine asking a robber to hold on while you unlock and load your weapon?

You have to have a background check to purchase any firearm in the US, too. The only difference between long guns and handguns in that you can take a long gun home the day you purchase it, but there is a waiting period for a handgun(three days in Florida).

Any firearm that is unloaded is useless. A long gun that is unloaded is now a very expensive baseball bat.

I personally keep all of my weapons in my gun safe except for my 9 mm, which is either on my person or in the drawer of my nightstand next to my bed.

Canada has 1/10 the population spread over a much greater area. There are rarely gun crimes in my area, where people do not live on top of each other and are used to handling guns and hunting. Criminals rarely have proficiency with firearms.

• Like 1

My rifle wasn't purchased for home defense. It was purchased for shooting stuff, which it's used for every now and then. In the recent years, this has included various critters that were giving my dogs a hard time. So, I'm getting better at shooting smaller moving targets. A human shouldn't be half the challenge of skunk at night...

• 3 months later...

Mossberg Persuader:

MR5GR.jpg

Awesome Shotty. I love it. 3" or can it handle up to 3-1/2"?

I have many many all black synthetic rifles in various chambering mainly .223 and .22-250 for competition shooting. I love Savage Arms and will continue to be Savage for the rest of my life! Can't beat the consistency.

Lots of various all black synthetic shotguns too, I shoot skeet and trap competition and mainly use my Stoegers for that.

My two most used guns though, recreationally for hunting and plinking are my P-350 all black stoeger pump 12 guage (2-3/4" to 3-1/2" chambering) and my all black Mark II bull-barreled .22LR Savage Arms in bolt action with a Bushnell Elite 4-12X 40mm scope and bipod.

So I guess I'm Pro-Gun.!!!

CHEERS

I just got back from the gun range myself. I picked up a beretta px-4 9mm a few months ago and have been having nothing but great times with it. Open carry is legal here in wisconsin but I have yet to take advantage of that. I'm hoping our next governor will approve cc here soon.

Crikey, with so many guns readily available, it's no wonder all your criminals are armed with them. Maybe there IS a profound cultural difference explaining why there is so much less gun crime per capita in Canada than there is in the US.

Could also explain why gun crime is higher in the uk where there are no gun rights for law abiding. Criminals don't buy guns from gun stores,.

• Like 2

Could also explain why gun crime is higher in the uk where there are no gun rights for law abiding. Criminals don't buy guns from gun stores,.

Exactly.

I don't normally do this but +1 for you Curiosity!

In Canada, if you're going to transport a firearm, it's gotta be with a gunlock on it, minimum. Cuts down on those road rage shooting sprees. :)

Someone has been feeding you lots of bullshit about Canadian gun laws man.

You can drive around with an unloaded rifle or shotgun in your lap and loaded magazines or lose ammo in the cup holders. You just need to be careful with provincial hunting laws if you want to do it on the backroads, downtown is Toronto is fine though.

And you don't need a separate safe for ammo. If you have one safe you can keep a all guns including handguns in it with ammo and loaded magazines. If you get one with a digital lock you can have a good home defence set up.

As for the background check the standards are lower than in the USA. In Canada you can own a gun with a serious violent or drug criminal record after five to ten years. In most states if you are convicted of any felony(tax evasion, drug possession, sodomy etc.) you need to have a judge re-instate your right to bear arms. And privacy laws prevent a proper metal health check in Canada

Yet somehow our murder rate is pretty low despite having over 20 million guns between 33 million people and only 7 million registered.

In the states or at least here in Connecticut it is illegal to carry a gun in your glove box in the car. Personally if you want to prevent crime, just have open carry. when mr. mugger sees that my glock will put him down faster than he can whip out his piece of crap .25 caliber pistol, he isn't going to threaten me. The biggest problems are the cowards who seem to think their right to feel safe by doing nothing proactive to ensure it trumps the rest of us from actually making ourselves safe and not waiting for an institution that by it's very nature is reactionary to come find our corpse. Police do not, have not ever and are not able to prevent crime.

Criminals don't buy guns from gun stores,.

Amen.

I really should save up for a shotgun... But I'm more experienced with a rifle, so I'll stick with what I've got until I've got a higher paying job or something...

That's the nice thing about a shotgun... no experience required. At the ranges you are likely to be engaging another human at just shoot from the hip, as long as you have it pointed in the general direction you'll knock 'em down.

I deplore all illegal use of handguns and it breaks my heart, just like it probably saddens you guys when another innocent person is hurt by a gun-toting criminal (including gun owners who break any safety rule no matter how inadvertently). I despise criminal activity. Because my parents would not allow me to own any guns, I've just sorta lived life that way. I've never owned one. Even though I wanted a BB gun as a kid.

However, I also wholeheartedly agree with the Second Ammendment. I also enjoy target shooting very much. Having learned archery, rifles and shotguns (even submachine guns - supervised of course, by the military at a Camporee), and handguns in scouting, I've always enjoyed it. The primary practice, focus and goal of the responsible gun owner is safety. It is my practice to obey all laws and rules of safety at all times.

I enjoy target shooting. Usually I go over to a shooting range with a friend and we use their handguns. I've had the opportunity to fire several makes of pistols and appreciate all the improvements made to pistols over time. My favorite make, so far, is the Sig Sauer. I'm contemplating buying one for target use for times when I want to go to the range solo.

I have a few friends who own country property large enough for hunting. When invited I usually visit for some hunting. I am not a big hunter - I do enjoy hunting for small game because I am definitely a meat eater.

Yes, I do believe it is my right and responsibility to bear arms to protect my person, my loved ones, and my personal property, safely and sanely.

I guess I'm just not that much of a handgun fan. Those weapons are really only good for killing... and even though I'll probably never take my shotgun out hunting it is nice to know that I could do so if I wanted to.

I do want a P90 so very badly... doubt I'd ever save up the few thousand to get one though.

My favorite make, so far, is the Sig Sauer. I'm contemplating buying one for target use for times when I want to go to the range solo.

Sig makes nice weapons. When I was looking for a carry gun I looked at Sig Sauer and eventually settled on HK.

I do want a P90 so very badly... doubt I'd ever save up the few thousand to get one though.

I've always liked the P90 and the other variations. They're pretty cool looking.

Someone has been feeding you lots of bullshit about Canadian gun laws man.

You can drive around with an unloaded rifle or shotgun in your lap and loaded magazines or lose ammo in the cup holders. You just need to be careful with provincial hunting laws if you want to do it on the backroads, downtown is Toronto is fine though.

And you don't need a separate safe for ammo. If you have one safe you can keep a all guns including handguns in it with ammo and loaded magazines. If you get one with a digital lock you can have a good home defence set up.

As for the background check the standards are lower than in the USA. In Canada you can own a gun with a serious violent or drug criminal record after five to ten years. In most states if you are convicted of any felony(tax evasion, drug possession, sodomy etc.) you need to have a judge re-instate your right to bear arms. And privacy laws prevent a proper metal health check in Canada

Yet somehow our murder rate is pretty low despite having over 20 million guns between 33 million people and only 7 million registered.

The problem is that the wording of the laws is open to interpretation. while its technically legal to drive down yonge st with your long gun in a rack in your truck, you'd be stopped by the cops so fast and charged for a variety of offenses, due to the plain lack of good judgement exercised.

Also, remember that the laws pertaining to long guns are different than those pertaining to hand guns.

That said, a lot of it exercising common sense when making judgement calls. and frankly there are many fire-arms owners that fail to meet that minimum standard.

There is plenty of case-law showing the crown going for convictions on minor storage issues due to political pressure from the left. Ultimately the few incidents I can think of the crown's main tactic is to use legal intimidation to force submission/admission of guilt/plea bargaining due to financial pressure.

The #1 cause of fire-arms related fatality in canada? Suicide.

I'm 100% pro fire-arms, I'm also 100% for full responsibility. Criminals using fire-arms in the commission of a crime should not be coddled the way the system currently does. People who store stuff un-safely - fine them repeatedly.

Oh, and incase anyone was wondering, my current joy is a reproduction of a british trade musket, rev war era, .68 cal

Because black powder is where its at!