LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Pro Gun / Gun Owners Here?

I own 2 guns. My daily carry is a H&K USP compact 9mm. For home defense I have a Hungarian Sporter 75, aka AK-47. Sadly both have been used for their intended purpose, fortunately neither has taken a life, but they have claimed a few limbs. My aim is getting better, too.

100_3056.jpg

I open carry the H&K, not exactly legal here, but not quite illegal either. Kinda grey area, though I get a lot of crap and weird looks. Sometimes I'll wear something that won't allow me to conceal it, and I don't have my license for cc, yet.

I open carry the H&K, not exactly legal here, but not quite illegal either. Kinda grey area, though I get a lot of crap and weird looks. Sometimes I'll wear something that won't allow me to conceal it, and I don't have my license for cc, yet.

Actually if it's open carry it is legal, at least I thought that was federal. Anyway more to the point you walk around strapped with a H&K assault rifle? Where do you live Israel? You can't go into the bank much either, in fact if I worked at a gas station I would hate you. lol Seriously why do you feel the need to pack that around? have you made a few people angry?

no no no, they open carry with the H&K.

Open Carry is legal is many places, usually there are no State ordinances that prohibit that, except in School Zones

what you have to watch for are municipal ordinances and county mandates.

here in California though, its common to see Unloaded Open Carry, because Loaded Open Carry is illegal here.... bitches.

Actually if it's open carry it is legal, at least I thought that was federal. Anyway more to the point you walk around strapped with a H&K assault rifle? Where do you live Israel? You can't go into the bank much either, in fact if I worked at a gas station I would hate you. lol Seriously why do you feel the need to pack that around? have you made a few people angry?

The HK is the handgun in the photo. HK stands for the arms maker Heckler and Koch.

They make some awesome weapons.

• 3 months later...

Well guys... I'm gonna revive this post.

I've added more guns to the collection.

I threw in that Remington 700, but now it sits in a Accuracy International Chassis, and I'm looking to get a Nightforce optic up top for it.... stupid money pit.

And I picked up the new Sig 522 Rifle... with the SWAT rail on the front, supposedly only 2k were made.

and, I've acquired a Benelli Shotgun... I'm not impressed with it.

There is no way that any American can have too many guns!

I threw in that Remington 700, but now it sits in a Accuracy International Chassis, and I'm looking to get a Nightforce optic up top for it.... stupid money pit.

And I picked up the new Sig 522 Rifle... with the SWAT rail on the front, supposedly only 2k were made.

• Like 1

Too Many Guns? Sounds like a case of Too Small of a Safe.... easily remedied.

Nah, still not too many, I'm going to be shopping for a revolver soon, possibly a 1911 also.

How do you like the Sig and the 700? I've been thinking about picking up something in .308 for long range.

haven't shot the sig... I'll tell you when I can get around to it.

The Rem 700 I have is in .308, but alot of the other shooters at our group are using .260 and .243. The Trajectory is much flatter and they're having really good luck with them.

haven't shot the sig... I'll tell you when I can get around to it.

The Rem 700 I have is in .308, but alot of the other shooters at our group are using .260 and .243. The Trajectory is much flatter and they're having really good luck with them.

don't own any yet but I am an nra member and a ccw holder.

Incorrect. There has never been a person killed by a bear in my town in Southeast Alaska, and there are more grizzlies in Southeast Alaska than the rest of the U.S.A. This summer there have been two bear attacks, in both cases the sow knocked down the lone hiker and nothing more.

I have a few friends that work out at hatcheries, two of them have used bear mace and have gotten away safely.

I think we come from two different mindsets.

I have friends who are in forest fire prevention. Believe me, you don't want to rely on bear mace alone, especially in a wind.

I had to read that article twice through. In actuality, and I know folk are going to argue with me on this, the judge was right. If the two brothers had brained Salem trying to defend/free their family, then huzzah! I would fully agree that they were justified in whatever injury Salem had sustained. I certainly wouldn't leave an attacker standing if he held my family prisoner at knifepoint. However, in this case, the two brothers HAD ALREADY LIBERATED their family and CHASED OFF two of the attackers, only to CORNER Salem and attack him in a fit of REVENGE. If the attacker is attempting to flee, it is no longer self defense; at that point, it's vigilante justice and that's what the judge nailed them on.

The lesson to learn? If you are going to do no man an insufficient injury, do it whilst DEFENDING yourself or your family. Then the law is on your side.

I had to read that article twice through. In actuality, and I know folk are going to argue with me on this, the judge was right. If the two brothers had brained Salem trying to defend/free their family, then huzzah! I would fully agree that they were justified in whatever injury Salem had sustained. I certainly wouldn't leave an attacker standing if he held my family prisoner at knifepoint. However, in this case, the two brothers HAD ALREADY LIBERATED their family and CHASED OFF two of the attackers, only to CORNER Salem and attack him in a fit of REVENGE. If the attacker is attempting to flee, it is no longer self defense; at that point, it's vigilante justice and that's what the judge nailed them on.

The lesson to learn? If you are going to do no man an insufficient injury, do it whilst DEFENDING yourself or your family. Then the law is on your side.

I agree with this.

It is the same thing as a police officer being allowed to open fire on a vehicle that is coming towards them because the vehicle can be used as a weapon. They are not allowed to fire on a vehicle that is driving away from them, as it is no longer an immediate threat.

I agree with this.

It is the same thing as a police officer being allowed to open fire on a vehicle that is coming towards them because the vehicle can be used as a weapon. They are not allowed to fire on a vehicle that is driving away from them, as it is no longer an immediate threat.

Yep, that's a good example.

When matters of self defense are involved, I have no trouble believing a UK judge would make such a ridiculous ruling. More liberal jurisdictions in the US, such as San Fran or NYC, would probably rule the same way.

In my part of the US, a man kidnaps you or your family and he is fair game. Fear is a great defense for whatever they did and I'd have not voted to convict them. On the other hand, the kidnapper, regardless of his victim status, he still committed a greater crime than the brothers. The judge is an idiot.

In my mind, as long as the kidnapper drew a breath, he was a threat to be eliminated. There is no question about his alleged involvement. The real victim here is justice.

As an aside, I've had a CCW almost since inception of the law and have never had to draw my firearm. Just because I haven't need to doesn't mean I won't. Better to be armed and not need it than need it and be unarmed.

We have a saying around here, "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by six."

When matters of self defense are involved, I have no trouble believing a UK judge would make such a ridiculous ruling. More liberal jurisdictions in the US, such as San Fran or NYC, would probably rule the same way.

In my part of the US, a man kidnaps you or your family and he is fair game. Fear is a great defense for whatever they did and I'd have not voted to convict them. On the other hand, the kidnapper, regardless of his victim status, he still committed a greater crime than the brothers. The judge is an idiot.

In my mind, as long as the kidnapper drew a breath, he was a threat to be eliminated. There is no question about his alleged involvement. The real victim here is justice.

As an aside, I've had a CCW almost since inception of the law and have never had to draw my firearm. Just because I haven't need to doesn't mean I won't. Better to be armed and not need it than need it and be unarmed.

We have a saying around here, "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by six."

It's the UK, I'll leave at that. The country is great but their government is insane beyond all comprehnsion. Afraid of it's own people.

Botox: They went too far, they should of cornered him, smacked him up a little, and then performed a citizens arrest. They crossed the line through. Saying that they shouldn't of been sent to jail, they should of gotten a suspended sentence. As for the kidnappers themselves, well it just shows the fucked up nature of the crown prosecution service/ police. Seems to be an attitude of "How dare you waste police time by being a victim! We've got speeding motorists to catch! Loads of them, doing 34 mph in a 30 zone, whilst we're stuck here dealing with a kidnap case!" And then they wonder why the vast majority have no time for the police.

It's the UK, I'll leave at that. The country is great but their government is insane beyond all comprehnsion. Afraid of it's own people.

So they bloody should be, most of us don't want this government in power. Its just a shame that they got away with so much and managed to fuck up the country so badly in such little time. Of course its been happening since Maggie was in power. Now they just don't have any respect for the people, forcing through badly thought out laws/systems no one in their right mind would want (ID cards, Vetting databases). Oh and the government in the UK is so far away from liberal its unreal. They seem intent on running the country into the ground, just so they can make the next bunch of money grabbers look bad when the next lot have to cut spending on public services, which imo is not a bad thing, we waste too much money on the public sector, on stupid schemes, or to corrupt companies. This government will tell you they've increased public spending more then anyone else before, but they don't seem to understand that chucking money doesn't work, especially when these departments feel they have to spend ALL the money they get or else they'll lose it come budget time. They take on IT projects, stick it out to a bidding process that no one understands (well actually we do, "ere mate gives that contract, we might have a job for you when you leave politics") so it ends up with the same companies running the projects, EDS and IBM mainly, companies that always over run on time, and always end up spending £100's of millions more then quoted. Of course they're protected from being sued by clauses in their contracts. And you can't just cancel the contract because of the get out clauses. Oh and as for Gordan Brown being the best man to get us through the recession....... he was the chancellor (ie IN CHARGE OF THE MONEY AND BANKS!)who walked us into it.

"I will not allow house prices to get out of control and put at risk the sustainability of the recovery."

Gordon Brown's 1997 Budget Statement

"Under this Government, Britain will not return to the boom and bust of the past."

Pre-Budget Report, 9th November 1999

"Britain does not want a return to boom and bust."

Budget Statement, 21 March 2000

"So our approach is to reject the old vicious circle of the...the old boom and bust."

Pre-Budget Report, 8 November 2000

"Mr Deputy Speaker we will not return to boom and bust."

Budget Statement, 7 March 2001

"As I have said before Mr Deputy Speaker: No return to boom and bust."

Budget Statement, 22 March 2006

"And we will never return to the old boom and bust."

Budget Statement, 21 March 2007

10 years he was saying it! He was saying it in 2007 when the country was at the peak of BOOMING, and then well what happens Gordo when the boom ends? The best man my arse. And now hes the PM that no one voted for, no one wants, and NO ONE LIKES!

As for the police..... they abuse anti terrorism laws like no ones business.... taking photos of public buildings? Gets you arrested under section 44 of of the terrorist act 2000. At the very least they ask to see your permit, despite the fact no such thing exists.

As for Tony Blair... he was just drunk on power, wanting to be seen at every opportunity as a world leader, instead of leading a country.

Sorry for the rant, but we've had 12 years (all my adult life) of this bullshit. And the general public doesn't seem to give a shit, they seem to care about the xfactor more.

You Americans think you've got it bad. At least you got warm parts of the country.

Fear not Loopy. We have the same government, just different faces. The "Patriot Act" is nothing more than Congress sponsored terrorism on the people. You can be arrested and held indefinitely, without visitation or legal, for as little as 2 to 5 years to much more. They don't need any proof, just suspicion. Sound familiar?