LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tranquility Over Nights?

The tapes are not perfect but if you pull the material under them flat so that the tape adheres completely flat as well and rub them on well, they do hold very well. They hold so well you will rip the plastic backing if you try to remove them or reposition. That is my biggest peeve, you can't adjust if you tape it incorrectly the first time.

Other than that, I've been really happy at how well one holds compared to the store brands and depends. They aren't Abena X-plus, Bambinos or Molicares but they are a darn fine every day diaper. I get them for about $90 a case and I can pick them up locally!

I use Tranquility exclusively, ATNs at night and Slimlines during the day, both with Comco plastic pants.

I have noticed the same thing with the tapes on occasion. I bought some baby diaper pins from Babies R Us and use them with the disposables. I start the diaper pin about a half inch in front of the tapes and then poke through both tapes and close the diaper pin. The head of the diaper pin rests on the tapes and doesn't allow them to pull apart.

I also put slits in an extra large baby diaper and use it as a stuffer. I've yet to leak with this combination and after I wet three, sometimes four times, I remove the baby diaper and I can still wet a couple more times before I change my diaper.

Try this and see how it works for you.

A few years ago I bought a package of Tranquility ATN's to try. I always liked the regular Tranquility diapers. Anyway, when I put one on the tapes came off from the back of the diaper! I didn't pull too hard trying to tape my diaper on, they just came off! I tried 2 more diapers in the package and the same thing happened to the tapes! I had to use duct tape to tape the diapers on. That was the first and last package of ATN's I ever bought.

I figured that perhapse that one lot was defective or else they would eventually redesign the tapes, but one reason I never bought more ATN's was they were expensive, over $20 per package and they didn't seem to absorbe any better than the Attends I was using. It's always nice to try new brands of diapers but due to the cost I probably won't try them again unless I can find them in a store for a reasonable price.

I've used them on a couple of occasions and I only had probledms with the tapes on one of the diapers but then I figured out what Botox said above. Aslong as you get the surface flat and the tape even they work very well.

I used to wear the Tranquility ATN's exclusively. They are a great diaper and aren't as expensive as the Abena's or Bambinos. They fit well and are quite comfortable, but alas the tapes do suck. I always had a roll of packaging tape on hand that I ALWAYS used to reinforce the tapes, lest I be in public when the tapes decide to pop. And repositioning the tapes is definitely a no-go. But if you don't mind using a bit of extra tape, they are awesome diapers.

Getting a hot glue gun near a disposable diaper sounds like a recipe for disaster! :lol:

Hey it works!

Just a little glue under the tapes. Of course touching the outside surface would melt it. :P

Guest diaperguy68

i've noticed the same thing too.. sometimes part of the tape comes off when fastening.

molicare has the best tape i think. i once showered in molicare filling my diapers completely with water and the tapes were still completely secure!!.

I've noticed the same thing too.. sometimes part of the tape comes off when fastening.

molicare has the best tape i think. i once showered in molicare filling my diapers completely with water and the tapes were still completely secure!!.

i wore the last one i had gotten in the sample pack last night and noticed that the thing came loose when i was sleeping i had to wake up and fix it with some of that blue 3M tape the blue construction type tape and it worked better to me than medical tape i just taped it were i had it and put it closer to the bottom of the part were i taped it and i just taped it in between the diaper and it worked fine.This is why i wear pullups more than diapers because of the tape issue id wear more diapers but till i find one that has a decent tape were i can re fasten it as needed im sticking to pullups now if some one can list a good brand that can re fasten by all means ill listen lol .....

i wore the last one i had gotten in the sample pack last night and noticed that the thing came loose when i was sleeping i had to wake up and fix it with some of that blue 3M tape the blue construction type tape and it worked better to me than medical tape i just taped it were i had it and put it closer to the bottom of the part were i taped it and i just taped it in between the diaper and it worked fine.This is why i wear pullups more than diapers because of the tape issue id wear more diapers but till i find one that has a decent tape were i can re fasten it as needed im sticking to pullups now if some one can list a good brand that can re fasten by all means ill listen lol .....

Secure X plus has the best tapes of any diaper I've ever tried.

I've been wearing Tranquility diapers for bed time for years now. BTW, as I've mentioned before I use a Huggies overnite size 5 as a stuffer. This combo is just as good as Molicare. I've also moved to use the ATN's during the day.

Yes, they tend to have issues with the tapes but it's not really that often. What I always do is when the tape is applied I rub on the tape with one finger inside. The combination of pressure and heat that is built up seems to help. Sometimes the top tape does slip off the blue tape but it grabs the plastic and doesn't pop off completely.

If you do come across a batch that seems to slip more often then remove the blue tape and just use the top tape. All the issues with the tapes is with the blue tapes.

Phil

Haha, I'd prolly use a little gorilla glue before i'd go the route of hot glue gun! :P

There is nothing wrong with the glue gun! It works, it's fast, and it doesn't damage the diaper in any way. ^_^

I'm just gonna say it. How did you get crap on the tapes? Maybe you should tape it first, then do your business. We all know your excited about your new diapers, but be patient when doing No.2s.

why do idiots post this kinda crap is beyond me i just meant that the tapes on the diaper suck man its a figure of speech .Remember this you will never see me talking about any kinda scat activities on here since DailyDi is trying to keep this board free from the lame and illegal issues on scat lol

why do idiots post this kinda crap is beyond me i just meant that the tapes on the diaper suck man its a figure of speech .Remember this you will never see me talking about any kinda scat activities on here since DailyDi is trying to keep this board free from the lame and illegal issues on scat lol

You can still talk about it...that's not illegal. DailyDi just wished to remove picture and video content TO MAKE SURE, he never specifically stated that it was illegal, he just did not want any trouble.

Please, stop being so anal about it and let people be themselves.

The tapes are a bit crappy however am I the only one who uses a stapler?

Do those work?

I'd think they would make it more likely to rip the tape and the outside of the diaper.

There is nothing wrong with the glue gun! It works, it's fast, and it doesn't damage the diaper in any way. ^_^

Haha its not that i don't think it'll work, ITS THAT ITS HOTTTTT, i wouldn't want to slip!

And I was just having some fun.

y-so-srs-2.jpg

REMEMBER KIDS: The internet is serious business, so stop posting crap like that.

internet-24591.jpg