LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One Can Never Quit Diapers

You keep saying "diaper fetish". Not all diaper wearing or use is a a fetish. I think you are too hung up on the fetish idea.

The idea that a desire can "take over someone's life" is somehow destructive is silly. What about a desire to run in a marathon where person changes their life to train. Or someone's desire to have a baby? What you are confusing is a lifestyle choice and a fetish. Not all diaper use is sexual. It may be for you but not for many others. It is a lifestyle choice.

I've seen people so hooked on coffee that they change their schedule and spend more per day on coffee than I do on diapers. Should they seek psychological help becasue they enjoy coffee? What about those who spend thousands of dollars and arrange their lives around NFL?

To some of us, diaper us is just a hobby, not a defect of character.

It is obvious that you really want to wear or use diaper and that you are not happy with you current non-diaper lifestyle. You are taking it out on other by saying that anyone who give in to our desires are somehow mentally damaged and need help. It is you who is struggling and just projecting that anger onto the rest of us. You need to make peace with yourself and figure out what makes you happy.

For me, wearing diaper has never been about sex. Its about what makes me, me. That is all it is. My wife supports me even though she thinks it is wierd. Not everyone would be that way so I'm lucky. But the thing is, this is ME. Just as some guys have to have their football or golf, I have my diaper wetting.

Even my therapist agrees with me!

ok so a disclaimer, because so many people are overly sensitive.. when i use the word YOU i speak of no one person in particular, but rather am using in a hypothetical third person manner, because its more natural for me to type you, than one or one's and dont want to have to go back and change each word.

when your professional, social, academic, and personal life is impaired because of a person's desire to engage in a behavior, then yes, it IS destructive. This can include constantly taking breaks at work to change a diaper, when the person doesnot need to wear diapers for a physical condition. This can include not spending time with family or friends because you would prefer to be at home in a diaper on the internet, this can include not being able to pay your phone bill or buy groceries because you are spending all your money on diapers, or on paying for websites to watch videos about diapers. This can include allowing diapers to become more important in a relationship and thus losing a loved one.

Whehter you consider it sexual or not, it can STILL impair your life. Think about people who gamble, its not sexual, and they will claim it relaxes them, it calms them, it gives them a place to feel accepted, but gambling can take over your life. Or people who collect things, it can turn into hoarding behavior.

ANYTHING can become negative if you allow it and your feelings for it, to take over your life.

thats what keiff is getting at, you need balance,

its fine to enjoy diapers, to want to engage in ageplay, but when your behavior regarding this interest fetish desire etc... gets in the way of you living a productive adult life, then it has become intrusive andquite possible a destructive force.

even if wearing diapers or engaging in ab play has absolutely nothing to do with sex it can still become obessive behavior and have a negative influence on one's life.

I think this is a harsh!

Daily Diapers is a forum where all of us can express our views, it doesn't matter how extreme you find the view to be. As long as you are open minded and accept your views to be challenged.

We all have a common interest, diapers, the outside world is cruel enough to us, we should not be subjected to replies such as 'shut up' and 'stupid'!

At times I might be harsh on others {non diaper lovers} but here at Daily Diapers I consider any diaper lover a friend.

Phil

Aw shut up I'm gonna lose control if I want too!...

Isn't it enough to be happy if we could say we controled that we would loose control, loosing control was a choice that we controlled so we must be happy with it too if we choose it. Why don't you just learn to accept that some people want to and enjoy having lost control, be it incontinence or what have you.

Instead of coming on here and drawing some stupid line with what you think is and isn't acceptable or as you put it "a good thing".

I might feel that well if an outsider wrote this. At times we question ourselves which is healthy.

Your anger is understandable since diapers are so important for you.

Enjoy your diapers and take your opposition and give yourself some extra diaper time today! I will, I'm going job hunting and I'll be comfortably diapered and not be annoyed with those stupid idiotic enslaving toilets!

Phil

I can't help but get angry when someone tells me I may or may not be healthy because I may or may not have crossed this made up line that they have drawn. At least I made a lame attempt at ellaborating what I had to say I was very tempted to just leave it at shut up.

I've always gone diapered including interviews. When you are job hunting or in for an interview someone like myself who needs to wet a lot can find this to be an issue.

I wear a disposable with a stuffer {Depend Guard or like today a Huggies Overnite size 5} and plastic pants. When out for a job I'll always wear plastic pants as a backup in case the interview drags out. Could you imaging losing a job because they found your pants to be wet along with the seat!

Along the line of this topic, I just can't imagine quitting diaper use for just this example.

Phil

Wow that takes some courage, job hunting diapered. Good job

I beg to differ, once an alcoholic it never goes away....

I beg to differ with you- I used to be an alcoholic and a drug addict but I am neither anymore- and glad of it. Yes, I've stopped and if I started again I'd likely be as bad off as I once was or worse, but if I don't use the substances I cannot be an addict- only someone prone to that addiction. I used to be an addict, I am prone to addiction, but knowing that and knowing how to avoid allowing my addiction-pronre behavior to run my life I can honestly say that I am no longer an addict and I never will be one again!

The "once and addict always an addict" idea came along with AA because their system can't work unless you give yourself over to their way of thinking. What they failed to realize is that their people are still addicts- they've traded a dependency on a substance for a dependency on what is essentially permanant group therapy. I had help initially from a Therapist and went to the meetings but I quit and stayed quit without needing further support- I know what to do when the cravings hit hard and I do it all alone. I realized early on that if I can't stop myself then nobody else can do it either. If I want the drugs they're all over the street and too easy to get so unless someone is with me 24/7 only I can stop myself- nobosy else can. That's the key to no longer being an addict- you have to realize that only you can stop you from being an addict. No counselor can. No therapist can. No group meeting can. And God isn't going to do it for you either- it all hinges on you.

You can beat addiction but as long as you believe that you are an addict then you are one- you haven't beaten the addiction, you've only learned to place the responsibility of staying clean on someone else and you're likey to end up back where you began just like about 95% of AA and NA's people do within 5 years of first getting clean. With such an abysmal success rate it's high time to expose their errors and hope they will learn that you're not always going to be an addict unless you want to be.

Bettypooh

okay so i've only read the first few but i do honestly for the most part see both sides of the story on one side the guy/girl (didnt see gender) says that when it controlls ur life it's a bad thing I agree with this and what i think if im right what he/she is saying is when it's all you think about all you want to do ever doing things that would or could possibly harm ur body like trying to get total incontinence is harmfull but possibly bladder control can be regained.I dont know if i would/could give up this lifestyle for a significant other and i would think that if my future husband loved me that he wouldn't care and would support me in my decision to be ab/dl and i would support his decision for any other kinky desires as long as they don't harm anyone and dont involve children under the age of 18.

on the other side you should be you and don't let anyone stop you and again i state diapers and ab/dl play don't harm anyone in fact some therapist/psychologist offer it as a healthy coping mechanism wheras someone pointed out smoking causes all kinds of medical issues i.e lung cancer emphizema heart disease. Drinking causes liver cancer and other various heart diseases...shall i go on.So in the end a diaper isn't going to give you health problems it's just going to be that soft cusiony pillow on your bottom making you a happy camper.

I beg to differ with you- I used to be an alcoholic and a drug addict but I am neither anymore- and glad of it. Yes, I've stopped and if I started again I'd likely be as bad off as I once was or worse, but if I don't use the substances I cannot be an addict- only someone prone to that addiction. I used to be an addict, I am prone to addiction, but knowing that and knowing how to avoid allowing my addiction-pronre behavior to run my life I can honestly say that I am no longer an addict and I never will be one again!

The "once and addict always an addict" idea came along with AA because their system can't work unless you give yourself over to their way of thinking. What they failed to realize is that their people are still addicts- they've traded a dependency on a substance for a dependency on what is essentially permanant group therapy. I had help initially from a Therapist and went to the meetings but I quit and stayed quit without needing further support- I know what to do when the cravings hit hard and I do it all alone. I realized early on that if I can't stop myself then nobody else can do it either. If I want the drugs they're all over the street and too easy to get so unless someone is with me 24/7 only I can stop myself- nobosy else can. That's the key to no longer being an addict- you have to realize that only you can stop you from being an addict. No counselor can. No therapist can. No group meeting can. And God isn't going to do it for you either- it all hinges on you.

You can beat addiction but as long as you believe that you are an addict then you are one- you haven't beaten the addiction, you've only learned to place the responsibility of staying clean on someone else and you're likey to end up back where you began just like about 95% of AA and NA's people do within 5 years of first getting clean. With such an abysmal success rate it's high time to expose their errors and hope they will learn that you're not always going to be an addict unless you want to be.

Bettypooh

I guess I subscribe to the AA's way of thought then. I've watched my father deal with alcoholism and I can tell you today that if he has one drink he'll end up right back in the spot he was before, therefore proving that once an alcoholic always an alcoholic. On a physiological level alcoholism and addiction is the brains in-ability to process particular chemicals the way others do. That's why one person can become chemically addicted to booze and another wont. It never goes away because brain chemistry doesn't change , so I guess I still disagree.

I don't think it would be fair to lump addiction to diapers in with addiction to chemical substances. They are both completely different. One's penchant or focus for diapers is for psychological means; ie comfort, deviance, sexual release et al. Diapers do not introduce into the human body a new and foreign chemical like alcohol or drugs do. If anything the diaper user may be addicted to the endorphins their body releases when they are wearing; giving them a good sense of being, or release. These same chemicals can be felt from eating a doughnut or doing something one likes; in case ya'll want to feel an endorphin.

I think the lesson that can be learned from all of this is that we may all share diaper wearing in common but our reasons for wearing is as varied and specific as the individual. What seems like obsession for one may not be for another.

I will say though for the vast majority of us this is something that is a part of who we are. Be it small or large it will never quite go away and will always be there. So instead of focusing our attention on drawing hard lines in make believe sand and telling each other they are wrong for their beliefs; how about a little compassion and acceptance of one another?

~Brian

I guess I subscribe to the AA's way of thought then. I've watched my father deal with alcoholism and I can tell you today that if he has one drink he'll end up right back in the spot he was before, therefore proving that once an alcoholic always an alcoholic. On a physiological level alcoholism and addiction is the brains in-ability to process particular chemicals the way others do. That's why one person can become chemically addicted to booze and another wont. It never goes away because brain chemistry doesn't change , so I guess I still disagree.

I don't think it would be fair to lump addiction to diapers in with addiction to chemical substances. They are both completely different. One's penchant or focus for diapers is for psychological means; ie comfort, deviance, sexual release et al. Diapers do not introduce into the human body a new and foreign chemical like alcohol or drugs do. If anything the diaper user may be addicted to the endorphins their body releases when they are wearing; giving them a good sense of being, or release. These same chemicals can be felt from eating a doughnut or doing something one likes; in case ya'll want to feel an endorphin.

I think the lesson that can be learned from all of this is that we may all share diaper wearing in common but our reasons for wearing is as varied and specific as the individual. What seems like obsession for one may not be for another.

I will say though for the vast majority of us this is something that is a part of who we are. Be it small or large it will never quite go away and will always be there. So instead of focusing our attention on drawing hard lines in make believe sand and telling each other they are wrong for their beliefs; how about a little compassion and acceptance of one another?

~Brian

You're on target with most of this but I still disagree with the "AA" way of thinking. You cannot be a driver if you don't drive. You cannot be a smoker if you don't light up. Just because you used to drive or smoke doesn't mean that you can't do it or aren't inclined to do it, it only means that you no longer do it- and with addictions hopefully you no longer will do it ever ;) By still thinking of yourself as an addict you limit yourself to going no further in life because of what you once did :huh: And until you're absolutely certain you'll never go back you are still an addict :( But I've reached a point where I am positive that I will never go back to that life- I've learned that it will not only take control of me, it will ruin me complketely, taking away any chance I have at real happiness which can only be had when there is no need for substances to induce it. True happiness like a child has needs no help from substances, they only serve to make you think you're happy by making you feel good for awhile- but that's not happiness, it's only a dead-end street which like thinking of yourself as an addict, only serves to limit your future chances for happiness :angry2:

If it's something real or true it needs nothing else to support it. If it needs something else to support it, it's reality or truth is suspect. Think about that.

As I watched others in the program I learned that they all, without exception, had hit a wall where they never got any further because they refused to let themselves believe that addictions can be totally overcome. They will always be addicts and they will not reach their potential because they won't allow themselves that chance, they're afraid their previous lifestyle will return and ruin them. I am no longer afraid of that, I know I will not allow it to occur, therefore I am no longer an addict even though the desire will always remain and it will always be a potential source of trouble for me. If you need 'the system' to remain clean then use it. It's more important that you remain clean than it is for you to reach you're full potential, but at least realize what the system is doing to you by creating another addiction to replace the one that took you there in the first place, and understand that 'the system' isn't going to admit this simple truth. They want you to remain an addict forever because it's what makes 'the system' work- those of us who've actually beaten their addiction instead of just controlled it cannot go to the meetings in good concience knowing what it's doing, so if 'the system' depended on us it would fail.

No matter any of this, AA and NA are the best place to start even if I don't think they're the best place to finish. Don't construe anything I'm saying to be contrary to that- if you need help getting clean that's where you'll find it, and like anything else one has to start somewhere. It's as good a start as you'll find anywhere!

Bettypooh

Alcohol and narcotics pose a physical danger to your health. Diapers don't. When I wrote Bikini Twist, that was the premise on which the stories in the book are based. The novel is about people that want to learn to control their infantilism without giving it up. It is an interesting concept. Basically, if something like infantilism is physically harmless, all you need to do is learn to control it so you can enjoy doing it without it controlling or damaging your life. As my father always said, "There is a time and a place for everything." I think that could apply to infantilism. If you give it a time and a place, it can actually be a stress-reliever.

*giggles and takes a deep breath* although when you take your ab life to the extreme, only eating baby food, not walking or talking or engaging in intellectually stimulating behaviors (even just watching an 'adult' tv show) you are putting your physical health in danger.

Of malnutrition

of muscle atrophy

of declining mental stability.

so no in general ab/dl activities do not endanger a person physically, but taken to the extreme anything can endanger a person physically, if not directly indirectly....