LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M So Busted

+1

You know those books where you get to the bottom of each page and make a choice, then it tells you which page to turn to next? This thread is kinda like that, IMO :lol:

If you want to dump GF and date CG, turn to page 124.

If you want to stay with GF and lose out on CG, go to page 271.

*flips to page 159*

Finally arriving at CG's house... we exited the car, and she showed me inside. She turned to me and gave me an evil grin.

Me: Uh... what are we doing?

CG: You'll see...

Leading me downstairs to the basement, I suddenly heard a loud CLANG behind me. An iron door had slammed shut! Looking around, I saw a bunch of men of various sizes in diapers, chained to the wall.

Me: What's going on?!

Without warning, two girls jumped out from the shadows. One I noticed as GF, the other I had never seen before. They stripped me down to my Abriform, and chained me to the wall, placing a pacifier in my mouth that was also chained to the wall. I looked into her eyes with fear as she uttered the words...

CG: Well baby... welcome to our dungeon. We saw how excited you got with our little diaper party, so we decided to show you the ultimate experience for the baby you really are. Unfortunately, we can't let you tell anyone about our little secret... so here you must stay... FOREVER!

I sobbed quietly into my pacifier, as I saw CG, GF, and the other girl mockingly wave goodbye, as they turned and headed out the door. As I lookd around what was to be my new home, the room was now silent, except for the crinkle of the now wet diaper between my legs.

THE END.

I'm confused... did I get a good ending or a bad ending? :huh:

OH MY GOD!! i love love love love love choose your own adventures books, but i totally pull a peter griffin/family guy, and dont take my finger off the last page until i know i dont die, then only then can i take my finger off that page, then move it to the current one!

Well, even if this turns out not to be true, it's quite a story. It's just me, if this is all true, you may want to level with your girlfriend about posting this all online, better to have it out in the open than have her find this herself in your browser history.

ok out of curiousity how about we get one of the moderators to do an Ip Trace to see if both accounts are on the same computer? or even use the same email address? etc, surely theres admin protocal for this kinda thing?

ok out of curiousity how about we get one of the moderators to do an Ip Trace to see if both accounts are on the same computer? or even use the same email address? etc, surely theres admin protocal for this kinda thing?

Ehhh who really cares..Truth or not...Like was said a good read. ya gotta have more in your life to worry about huh??? I know I do..well I think?? :huh:

Well...i'm glad I stopped reading this after like page 4. Nothing wrong with a good story mind you, just that if I wanted to read one i've got other places for that. I guess he gets points for having everyone take part in his virtual fantasy. Though, its because of things like this that I tend to assume everyone I meet online is lying their tails off.

Ehhh who really cares..Truth or not...Like was said a good read. ya gotta have more in your life to worry about huh??? I know I do..well I think??
obveiously some people thats posting in this thread seem to care otherwise they wouldn't post. I odn't know about the rest of the people but I personally don't like being taken as a fool for giving my advice to whats suppose to be a real life situation.

anyway it was just a suggestion.

Ehhh who really cares..Truth or not...Like was said a good read. ya gotta have more in your life to worry about huh??? I know I do..well I think?? :huh:

actually i've got nothing else going on in my life i need to worry about... lucky me eh ? hehehehe

obveiously some people thats posting in this thread seem to care otherwise they wouldn't post. I odn't know about the rest of the people but I personally don't like being taken as a fool for giving my advice to whats suppose to be a real life situation.

anyway it was just a suggestion.

I hope that didn't come across as being rude, if so I apologize. I was just teasing. But if ya want a teaser..three people in this thread have the same IP address...and it was not one or both that was in question...hmmmmmmm....and they are listed as different ages...hmmmmm. Okay everybody play nice. It's really not that big of deal, it is the Internet gang. If you feel you have been wronged by the conversation here take it up with that person first, then if all else fails post it here or to me or Daily. If it's not something that can be resolved and is in gross misconduct, appropriate action can be taken. Until then let it go for a while and see...lets not point fingers just yet. :thumbsup:

You know whats funny???? I see all IPs for each of you on all your posts...yet mine says..Private. Kinda funny I can't see my own IP. And finally no, I repeat NO I will not out the people involved. Live and let live, I say!

We are adults, well in theory anyway. I think we can decide for ourselves what is real and what isn't. At the very least we can decide what threads are worthy of our attention or not. Regardless of it's actuality this thread did offer up some very good advise that may have been helpful for someone. My bullshit detector goes off a lot in the AB/Dl world. Not sure why we all have our own actual, fascinating histories. If any thread is not to your liking, click on the next one.

Ive an idea.

Many people seem a bit put off but the grandeur of this story. They seem a little angry, I bet they feel someone lied to them, and did so in a forum that is used and operated by people who share a diaper fetish.

My idea is that we no longer write about anything that could be considered fantasy or not real life. We could instead write about our lives and tell our stories with truth. I am certain the enjoyment and excitement would remain stable.

eg: " Today I put on a diaper and sat at a computer desk. I consumed copious amounts of water, I urinated in my diaper. I spent the next several hours by myself in a dark room repeating these actions. I contacted like minded individuals on my computer. They also urinated in their diapers."

So as you can see, we can still have a fun and exciting time sharing our stories with a little bit of god honest truth. I say we have a little less nonsense in these forums and get straight to business with our affairs.

Respectifully yours.

A 25 year old man in a dark room, drinking water by himself while wearing a diaper.

Ive an idea.

Many people seem a bit put off but the grandeur of this story. They seem a little angry, I bet they feel someone lied to them, and did so in a forum that is used and operated by people who share a diaper fetish.

My idea is that we no longer write about anything that could be considered fantasy or not real life. We could instead write about our lives and tell our stories with truth. I am certain the enjoyment and excitement would remain stable.

eg: " Today I put on a diaper and sat at a computer desk. I consumed copious amounts of water, I urinated in my diaper. I spent the next several hours by myself in a dark room repeating these actions. I contacted like minded individuals on my computer. They also urinated in their diapers."

So as you can see, we can still have a fun and exciting time sharing our stories with a little bit of god honest truth. I say we have a little less nonsense in these forums and get straight to business with our affairs.

Respectifully yours.

A 25 year old man in a dark room, drinking water by himself while wearing a diaper.

LMAO LoL thanks I needed that epic and to the point. Seriously guys, do you honestly think everything you read on the net is truth? Get over it and be carefull to not get so emotionally invested next time. These forums are for entertainment, thanks for the soap!

~Brian

I don't think anyone is angry about this thread, are they?

I smelled a rat on page one, right about here:

saying "yes mommy, yes mommy" while doing it

I guess others believed or wanted to believe it for longer... but this sort of thing happens all the time here, it's just part of the forum culture as it were. No point getting worked up about it...

To answer a few questions. I quit updating this thread because of all the negativity. I joined this site to be part of a community that supports one another and shares their stories. It amazes me that people who didn't like what I was writing continued to read the thread and make comments. If I find a thread I don't like, I don't go back to it. It seems like common sense to me. I guess some people are miserable enough in their own lives that they feel the need to try to bring others down, to try to make themselves feel better about themselves. So I decided to just let this thread die rather than to continue feeding the hatred that was brewing around it. But now, we come to find out that one person with three accounts was making comments. Would someone make three accounts just to make positive comments? No... Maybe someone who logs on, on a daily basis to make negative comments? Maybe someone who other members stated was placed on their ignore list? I wonder who it could be? Actually, no I don't. I have pity for you sir. I pray that some day you find the joy and happiness that will make you want to become a better person.

-----For those of you who don't want to know any more, stop reading here----

For those who are interested... I have moved into the spare bedroom in my apartment and am looking for a place of my own. My Ex went on my computer, looked at my browser history, found this site and this thread. She then shared it with someone who I shall not mention. Things are working out well though. Peace!

• Like 3