LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What If Game

What if game  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do if you won over 3 million dollars a year for 30 years in the lottery?

• I would take the lump sum payout instead of the 30 year option.. i'm old you know
    • I would donate at least half to charities
    • I would allow the gaming commission to anounce my name and identity to the public
    • I would never work again
    • I would continue to work, but maybe take more vacations
    • I would not work, but i would volunteer
    • I would go to or back to school
    • i would never work, volunteer, or go to school, but would travel and spend all my money before i die
    • i would give half each year to charity, then half of whats leftover into savings account or investments, then the rest for expenses,trips, etc... but i would still work
    • i dont gamble, so i would never win the lottery

This is one of my favourite games, we play it whenever we drive buy the megamillions billboard... although we dont play the lottery its still fun to imagine.. so what would you all do??/

please feel free to elaborate on your choices..

ill go first

so if i were going to get say 3 milliona year for 30 years after taxes.. then i would donate half to charities (i already know which ones)

with the 1.5 left, i would put 1 million in a high end savings account or investments (at this point i would enlist the aid of a highly successfull accountant or whatever)

with the 500,000 at least in the first few years i would use it to pay off mortgages for my family, along with car payments, make sure those i love are healthy and can afford the dental work and any other medical things they have needed...

i would invest in some property, mostly houses and the such, and would of course pay off my student loans, my best friend's student loans, and my boyfriends bills.

I would also use some money to help improve local community services the library, shelters, and other social service programs... this would not all happen over night, but in the first couple years this is what i would work towards doing with my checks..

i would of course go to grad school and finish my degree, becaues even with the money, i think if i didin't work i would go bored.

I would give a lot to charity, and probably pay off my parents Brother & Sister's mortgages, maybe set up a college fund for my neices and nephews, but in a way that my psycho future ex sister in law wouldn't get a dime of it. I would never work for pin heads ever again, but might create a business. I would travel and tip generously to people who legitimately, like their jobs and care about service, but not really for the people just going through the motions. I don't think I would go crazy and buy a bunch of useless crap, I am a pretty simple person and don't think I would change that. The secure feeling of never having to worry about money is worth more than loading up a house with expensive trinkets.

I would go back to school, also I would open my own business and donate a fair amount to charity. Buying a home would be on my checklist as well. In all reality I don't know enough about finances to make a educated decision about investment so I would have to hire someone to help me in that area.

• 3 weeks later...

I would never work again for someone else. I would go back to school for fun. I would give money to certain family members. Their would be a couple of friends I would give money too. Most of the money would be saved for later for the children of family and friends so they could attend college for free. The only real gift to myself would be season tickets for the dallas cowboys

If I won the European lottery - circa $150 million - I would invest in a spread of equities and bonds through portfolio managers in New York (US Trust), London (Coutts) and Zurich, mostly for income but with some growth, on a spread of risks. Since more than half of the money had already been donated to charities, I would probably avoid giving any more to them, but confine my generosity to private giving. I might adopt a (small!) village in Africa, or suchlike.

Seeing as my income would be in the order of $5 million a year my tax bill would be about $2.5 million. This is an awfully big subscription to pay to the UK government, and the Members of Parliament would only spend it on cleaning their moats and buying floating duck houses. Therefore I would become tax resident and possibly domiciled in a tax-haven somewhere. Possibilities would include Dubai, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Cyprus, and Switzerland. (Yes, I am a financial adviser.)

I would live only part of the year in the UK; a few months and much less than the 183 nights that would make me tax-resident again. I would buy a house in New Zealand to use during the northern hemisphere winter.

I might even marry - but not necessarily to a lusty young woman, because, considering my age, she would take a lover and either divorce or murder me for my money. (As for a lusty old woman, what's the point?)

I would like a boat: a decent-sized schooner would do. Hire a crew to do the work, and spend most of my time cruising from country to country, taking some old friends along, seeing as much as possible of the world, and having a few adventures. The Arabs have a proverb which says that "the man who can carry all that he owns on his back is free." Having a boat would come as close as possible to this ideal while remaining filthy rich. (If that isn't a contradiction in terms: having a boat and filthy rich.)

I wouldn't buy cars. I might buy a couple of light aircraft, possibly a sailplane and an amphibian. I would love a Spitfire, but doubt if I could fly it properly. The above contradiction applies about having aircraft and being rich.

I would probably be terrified of being kidnapped, marriage-mugged, or defrauded.

Well, that's my three ha'pence worth.

If I won the lottery you'd all know about it here because I would be spending some time traveling and meeting the interesting people I know only online now cool.gif Half the payout would go to charity and I'd take the lump sum. After some fun I'd invest enough of the rest to assure my comfortable lifestyle for the next 50 years. I would probably transition and I would absolutely quit my job, but in time after settling down I'd turn my hands toward some projects I've always wanted to do and to doing volunteer work- I love helping people. I would finally settle down to a self-sustaining small farming operation while experimenting with alternative energy and a nice general-purpose workshop shared with a friend so I could pursue a few ideas I've been kicking around in my mind awhile and he can do the same. One of my ideas would be affordable AB furniture- an unfilled market niche that should generate enough money to break even or a little better, and being rich already would make that feasible biggrin.gif Another project would be to build a replica Chris-Craft motorboat- I've always loved these beautiful runabouts with all the gleaming brass and mahogany wub.gif If I got bored with all that I'd go back to school and get my law degree just so I could pursue the changing of several injustices in our unfair world bash.gif The nicest part of it all would be not having to do what others want me to do anymore- setting my own schedule and agenda any way I want to. And I could buy and wear whatever I wanted to (Bambino's Bianco's come to mind here) since money wouldn't be an issue anymore. And I'd enjoy watching those who only wanted my money beg and grovel to get any of it(sadistic I know, but that's how they've treated me so it would only be fair, right?) 24.gif

Bettypooh

I would quit my job so fast that the world would stop spinning, but I'd continue to volunteer as I do now--maybe even join Habitat for Humanity so I could enjoy my love for building things. I'd definitely build an old car museum as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd not announce it. The world is full of nutters.

I'm at uni at the moment, and if I didn't have to work after I finish, I'd probably do another degree. Then I'd travel, and set up my own small business. A Book shop or whatever to keep me amused during the day.

Just imagine what good someone could do with that kind of money. I'm not a greedy person, but I also want to know what the money is doing, so I would personally give of myself to ensure that whatever the money is used for is in my control and will be used to benefit society and nature. I love animals, and I love kind-hearted people. Working together, we can make this world a better place for all species. That's what I would do with the money. Of course, I would take care of myself as well, pay off all my bills and ensure comfortable living, not extravagant, just comfortable. A house with friends and maybe a few material items.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmmmm my plans if I won 3 million a year for 30 years. Quite a complicated situation.

Quite honestly, I'd probably take the lump sum payment, and use put the biggest chunk of it into investments with a low-risk to medium risk profile at least initially. With that sort of basis, you can make up the money you would have lost by taking the annuity system in much less than the 30 years. Plus if something happens to you, then the money goes to your heirs legally.....I'm a young guy but you never know when God's going to take you off this Earth.

Immediate things I would do:

-Write check to pay off my school loan. That would happen so fast a hole would probably get burned in my checkbook.

-Pay off my mother's mortgage, and possibly my Father's as well.

-Find a decent base of operations and buy a home there.

-Work on a volunteer basis doing cool stuff somewhere. Especially teaching. I really enjoy doing the job I am now. It would be even more enjoyable if I didn't have to worry about financial stuff back in the States.

-Travel for a minimum of 2 months out of the year. See the coolest places and do alot of really interesting things all over the world. My goal: Replace my passport because of lack of stamp room at least every 2 years.

Home would be designed with several different "zones" of interest.

- Gamer Haven: Room designed specifically for LAN parties. Minimum of 10 computer desks, properly furnished with top of the line audio headset equipment, prerun cables for hookup to internet and house's LAN system, High Definition LCD monitors, etc. Room will also have a few mid-range size tv's with current-gen gaming system each with comfortable couches and chairs for group gaming enjoyment.

- Home Theater room. This will be set up for group movie or sports enjoyment. Probably will use High Resolution DLP projector for Movie itself, Screen designed into the wall. Kicking sound system, wall bar (complete with excellent beer on tap), sufficient foods room, luxury chair seating, etc.

-Requisite Nursery Area: Nuff said methinks. This would be my private playground for self and my ab/dl friends :-)

Aside from that would just be a normal house, living areas, kitchen, maybe some other hobby areas, stuff like that.

I would take the Lump sum as well, even though in my state they do give annuities to next of kin. Anyway I'm tired of all the debate on this subject. I would go to the nicest section of my town that took a dump because of the economy, buy a large apartment complex across the street from a abandoned factory & warehouse which I would buy all. I would rehab both buildings & gate the entire community...while that was going on I would fly to Asia, buy three Diaper Machines..and have them shipped back to the states and delivered to the awaiting shop. I would have all on here that have any ability to install or rehab any of the needed services for this venture flown in and housed (Free) with double their normal pay.

When the systems are getting ready I would hold a raffle for 100 people on Daily Diapers (Free of course) to have that Free housing with the two bedroom apartment (Nursery completed if requested). They would be my work force for the factory. Diapers are optional, as Mommies and Daddies and other couples can join the lucky winners with their SO's. If you are a AB you may wear appropriate baby wear as well. DL's and AB's can go in just the diaper if they prefer. I'm pretty lax, so other than pants hanging around your diaper, about anything goes. We work two hours in the morning. A Half hour nap, Lunch, then two more hours.

As your Housing, Utilities, and Company Vehicle are provided as are your diapers. Your Weekly Salary with Full 100% Bennies is Only $500.

The Diaper Factory will produce single, two, and three tape designs, IN ALL DAMN SIZES! With and without print, In Pastel blue, pink, yellow and white plastic backing. The print will be offered in 5 styles which will change every month to a new style with a vote determining when a re-run is warranted. Every Conceivable Holiday will be observed, to include Birthdays...which will have the entire community celebrating that day with the birthday boy(s) and/or Girl(s) at a place of their choosing. Chucky cheese, Zoo's, Dave & Busters... whatever will be leased for the day for the private event.

I'm not much into Charities but those I do recognize as deserving will get their fair portion. As a fair shake, I will donate whatever Mike needs to make this site Ten times Bigger and better and all those bills will be paid by the company, he also will be offered a share in the company and He and His mother and family will have special quarters available, I would also buy his Name from him to TradeMark as the name of this company just has to be Daily Diapers :D . Every quarter it will be determined in sales if the work force needs increased (NO LAYOFFS EVER) if so they will again be Raffled off from this site.

So I'm gonna need about a lot of conceivable skill sets, From Lawyers (Angela) to Pick and Pack, drivers, website design and IT..Welders, Fabricators, Line Operators, Health care, QC, Security, Cooks, servers.. Maintenance, Mommies and Daddies (AKA supervisors :P ) ...well you get the Idea. We will find something for ya to do....lastly for those who aren't able to get in right away..The price on said diapers is 50 cents apiece...WITH FREE yes I said it FREE..yeah including shipping FREE SAMPLES!!!

I also would offer Bambino a sizeable buyout, as I'm sure I'm going to put a few if not all adult diaper companies out of business. So stand by, I go get a lotto ticket tonight. ;)

As your Housing, Utilities, and Company Vehicle are provided as are your diapers. Your Weekly Salary with Full 100% Bennies is Only $500.

$500 a week? thats more than i make now and i dont get housing, utilities, vehicle or diapers provided at my job!!!

Repaid , however epic that sounds. I just dont think i could work for 2 hours then stop! that just seems like a huge waste of time. But sure sign me up. I'm sure Ill be able to occupy myself during naptime lol.

OMG....i just had a thought.

Its like the Diaper verion of WIlly Wonka!

and what job are you applying for - an Oompa Loompa? If so, you better learn these :-

Oompa Loompa Doompadee Doo

I've Got A Perfect Puzzle For You

Oompa Loompa, Doompadah Dee

If You Are Wise You'll Listen Me

What Do You Get When You Guzzle Down Sweets

Eating As Much As An Elephant Eats

What Are You At Getting Terribly Fat

What Do You Think Will Come Of That

I Don't Like The Look Of It

Oompa Loompa Doompadee Dah

If You're Not Greedy You Will Go Far

You Will Live In Happiness Too

Like The Oompa Loompa Doompadee Do

Doompadee Doo

Oompa Loompa Doompadee Doo

I've Got Another Puzzle For You

Oompa Loompa Doompadah Dee

If You Are Wise You'll Listen To Me

What Do You Get From A Glut Of Tv?

A Pain In The Neck And An Iq Of Three

Why Don't You Try Simply Reading A Book?

Or Could You Just Not Bear To Look?

You'll Get No

You'll Get No

You'll Get No

You'll Get No

You'll Get No Commercials

Oompa Loompa Doompadee Dah

If You're Not Greedy You Will Go Far

You Will Live In Happiness Too

Like The Oompa Oompa Loompa Doompadee Do

Ooh... Money + Country Folk = Rich people who don't know how to be rich... I'd spend most of it on me, and the rest on my dogs. And get more dogs, since I'd be able to afford to take care of more than 2. I'd also go into the movie financing business, making sure that good movies and movie franchises get proper funding to produce quality sequels. And help movies with really good potential to be made with bigger budgets. Too many really good movies don't get made because of studio bureaucracy and lack of funding...

Pay my mortgage. Pay a $13,000 hospital bill. I have no other debt. Buy a dom (I figure $100,000/year, salary & benefits). Oh, I need a maid but I'll have to see what the dom and I decide. Yea and I'd quit my job if I had one. Then I'd give to charity and education.

anondl

• 2 weeks later...

I'd go back to school to learn how to do and get the certification for my dream job. I'd start a small business on the side, serving an underserved niche and not really needing to be profitable - even working there on days where I'm in town and not hauling cargo. I'd invest some of it, so that the money could help grow itself. I'd get my transition done and over with. I'd buy some land - one lot to live on, and all adjacent lots as a buffer zone - and I'd build a modest house on the one lot I'd be living on. I'd give whatever I could spare to charities and activist causes I believe in.

And I'd still drive one of two old and beaten up cars, but I'd also buy a flatbed wrecker. Just because I could.

• 2 months later...
Guest ilovebunnies

I would pay off loans, give to charity, buy my animals whatever they want, give some to my family. I would still work or volunteer. I want to run a no kill animal shelter, so I would use the money to build a big shelter with lots of land. :fish_h4h: for the animals :)