LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got Diapers? Stickers

What do you think about stickers that spread the word about AB/DL? Maybe they would say 'Got Diapers?' Ideally, someone who wanted these stickers could print their own, beginning with plain stickers you could get at any office supply store. Then download a file to print the stickers with your own computer/printer.

I need some tech savvy people to give ideas, on subjects like how to print on sheets containing multiple stickers. Lots of other issues to consider I'm sure. Need graphics people, too, to create content.

But the idea is to make it easy for people to print their own, not to have to mail away for them. At least I think self-printing is the way to go.

Let's hear your ideas.

I guess I'll say it before everyone else does. Most folks want to keep their diaper life behind close doors. I would love to spread the word and wear 24/7 and be out about it but its just not a perfect world...lol. I heard of some other guy talking about a secret item one would have on a key chain that gave it away to ABDL's only. I think BDSM folks have something similar or that is what I heard. But I would never go so far as to have a bumpersticker unless I was extremely wealthy and was eccentric as hell!!

I guess I'll say it before everyone else does. Most folks want to keep their diaper life behind close doors. I would love to spread the word and wear 24/7 and be out about it but its just not a perfect world...lol. I heard of some other guy talking about a secret item one would have on a key chain that gave it away to ABDL's only. I think BDSM folks have something similar or that is what I heard. But I would never go so far as to have a bumpersticker unless I was extremely wealthy and was eccentric as hell!!

Yeah, the bdsm folks have a flag, black and blue with a red heart.... And you see it posted on the back of many vehicles.

Clarification. I'm not talking about a bumper sticker. Okay, put it on your bumper if you want, but I wouldn't either.

I'm thinking about a smaller sticker, the size of ones you slap on your chest with your name. Not that you'd put them there either. In general, I would leave them where I could be anonymous. Think graffiti, like tagging.

The AB/DL pride symbol is nice, but not many know what it means. The idea is to spread the word that there are thousands and thousands who enjoy wearing diapers.

To convey this, I have imagined a sticker that says 'Got Diapers?' and possibly the URL to this website, www. dailydiapers.com (with permission, of course).

I'm thinking about a smaller sticker, the size of ones you slap on your chest with your name. Not that you'd put them there either. In general, I would leave them where I could be anonymous. Think graffiti, like tagging.

I quite like the idea of anonymously sticking them around town and seeing them about, but I wouldn't put the website address on it. We don't want dailydi charged with vandalism :P

how about those oval stickers people have that have an abbreviation for something. ABDL.

keep it simple.

I like this a lot. Hell yes I'd stick that on the back of my car! Same as I'd wear one of Lightning's kewl logo-shirts (which I promise to get ahold of, once I've got some free cash).

This site is the single largest ABDL community there is-- with "All The News About Diapers That Fit" :lol: . We've all seen lots of various flag-design suggestions come and go, pink blue pins hearts etc... all very sly and "inside info"-- but IMHO none of them make the leap to simplify, and just go with the one acronym that everyone here would recognize, and no one else:

"ABDL".

Come on-- just put those letters out there! THAT'S the secret "hi there", the sibboleth... the secret handshake that we can communicate to others that have ventured from the un-diapered life. NOBODY else knows what that 4-letter combo signifies.

At worst, they'll think you're displaying some secret affinity for Paula Abdul.

(Ok-- now turn off those crazy mental images you're having of Paula Abdul jumping up from behind the "Idol" desk to dance around in a Bambino. Hmmm... ok, you can stop now.)

If I was driving down the street and saw one of those oval "ABDL" stickers on the back of a car, I'd freak with joy! (And I'd maneuver to make visual contact as quickly as I could-- just to catch their attention and hold up a safety pin, or something ;) )

That's why I like Lightning's logo-- hundreds of people have seen it it here, but NOBODY ELSE. It incorporates the letters and diaper-pin imagery in a suitably-vague, fashionable way... instantly recognizable to anyone here... but incongruous to everyone else.

(If anybody asked me what town my oval ABDL bumper-sticker referred to, I'd look at em, size up their vibe-- and if it wasn't happening, I'd say "Another Bumper, Different Locality". Lightning's DL*B logo-shirt? "Don't Live Fuckin' Bored".

(...Of course, that might create a whole market of the stuff, for non-ABDL-aware people... Hmmm, might have to re-think that strategy.)

Anyway... if you're bold enough to show it, your secret peers will know it.

wv

... Lightning's logo-- hundreds of people have seen it it here, but NOBODY ELSE. It incorporates the letters and diaper-pin imagery in a suitably-vague, fashionable way... instantly recognizable to anyone here... but incongruous to everyone else.

I think we actually have two things here, a more overt item (ABDL in the circle) but depending on the explanations people make it may end up in the hands of the 'non-diapered'.

Then there is the more covert lightning logo, which I do like BTW. However it is more obscure, I am not new to ABDL or the internet scene and I have just started to see it, why? Because I am just now getting [making?] more time to spend on the forums. I know what I would instantly think of when I saw ABDL in a circle but I am not sure I would have made the connection if I saw the lightning logo in public [out of context].

So I guess what I am saying is why not have both? The ABDL sticker has many 'excuses' like WV pointed out, even I don't know, it was on the car when I got it (shrug). To the shirt which is a DEAD giveaway to those in the know. Unless someone buys it from a thrift store or something but that would still be a massively small percentage.

Yeah, the bdsm folks have a flag, black and blue with a red heart.... And you see it posted on the back of many vehicles.

Actually, that's Leather Pride. BDSM is like a yin and yang symbol, but with an extra curvy thing. Interestingly enough, it looks like the Federal Highway Administration's logo.

All Leatherfolk practice BDSM, but not all BDSM'ers are Leather.

Actually, that's Leather Pride. BDSM is like a yin and yang symbol, but with an extra curvy thing. Interestingly enough, it looks like the Federal Highway Administration's logo.

All Leatherfolk practice BDSM, but not all BDSM'ers are Leather.

I plan on creating pendants for my collar which will include the bdsm symbol and the baby pride symbol, possibly also the poly symbol:

BDSM Emblem

Baby Pride

Poly Symbol

I like the idea of bumber stickers too, maybe I'll make those up as well :) Although, I don't think I'd go as far as something like "Got Diapers?", a little to obvious. I would probably buy one of diaperlightening's shirts if it was in a color other than brown (I haven't looked for a while, so maybe they already are), like a blue, red or pink.

*huggles*

Michelle

just go with the one acronym that everyone here would recognize, and no one else:

<b>"ABDL".</b>

Come on-- just put those letters out there! THAT'S the secret "hi there", the sibboleth... the secret handshake that we can communicate to others that have ventured from the un-diapered life. NOBODY else knows what that 4-letter combo signifies.

Why on earth would we want to be associated with the Associa

I'd rather not "spread the word" to the general public at all. Most of them think that anyone who wears diapers for fun is some kind of pedo or pervert. I don't feel a need to advertise my sexuality... it mostly attracts the wrong sort of attention.