LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Watermelon!

Watermelon...  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What's your thoughts on watermelon?

• I love it! I'd eat it almost every summer day if I could! At least until I got tired of it.
    • I like it, it's a good summertime treat.
    • It's not bad, I'll eat it if I must, but I'm no fan.
    • Ew, yuck! I don't like watermelon!
    • Keep it AWAY! I can't STAND watermelon, and if you feed it to me I'll puke!
    • I like it, and I like to feed it to my little one. He/she likes it.
    • I like it, and I like to feed it to my little one. He/she dislikes/hates it.
    • I dislike/hate it, but I like to feed it to my little one. He/she likes it.
    • I dislike/hate it, but I like to feed it to my little one. He/she dislikes/hates it.
    • I like it, but I don't like feeding it to my little one.
    • I dislike/hate it, and I don't like feeding it to my little one.
  2. 2. Do you eat watermelon for its diuretic properties?

• Of course! What else would you eat watermelon for?
    • Sometimes.
    • No, but it's a very nice side effect.
    • No, and the side effect sucks.
    • No, and I don't really care about the side effect!
    • I don't like (or hate) watermelon, as I said.
  3. 3. Are you a messy watermelon eater, and do you like the mess?

• I'm a messy watermelon eater and I love it! It's fun!
    • I'm a messy watermelon eater and I don't like to be or am forced to be.
    • I'm neat with my watermelon! (You liar :P)
    • I don't like making messes with watermelon myself, but I like when my little one does.
    • I don't like making messes with watermelon myself, and I don't like wen my little one does.
    • I like to make messes with my watermelon, and I like my little one to make messes with his/her watermelon too!
    • "Messy with watermelon"? I'm messy when eating ANYTHING!
    • I'm not messy with watermelon, but I am with other foods.
    • I'm always neat with all of my food, watermelon included. (Right :P)
    • I said, I don't like (or hate) watermelon!

Well? :P

My answers:

What's your thoughts on watermelon? - I love it! I'd eat it almost every summer day if I could! At least until I got tired of it.

Do you eat watermelon for its diuretic properties? - No, and I don't really care about the side effect!

Are you a messy watermelon eater, and do you like the mess? - "Messy with watermelon"? I'm messy when eating ANYTHING!

~ moogle

I like watermelon- I don't really like the ones from the stores that have the preservatives. All the flavor is out, and it literally tastes like pure water. :(

And my taste buds are SENSITIVE- if there was any flavor, I'd have tasted it. Who would EAT something with next to no taste?

Also, hardly messy, nor does it give me any bowel side effects. Well, maybe I am messy, but I don't see myself as such.

No watermelon here :( It's not so much the flavor/texture/eating fun of a good one- it's more that as a child watermelon was about the only summertime treat we could afford so I ate my lifetime's share of them already :P Nowadays I don't like the mess either :closedeyes: Southern Wisdom: Anyone who eats watermelon with a fork ain't from around here- you're supposed to slice it, grab it with both hands, and wipe your chin at least once before you're done and at least once afterwards :lol: Smoking a watermelon can, however, be lots of fun for those so inclined ;)

Bettypooh

I used to "plug" ours for the forth of July with some Vodka or moonshine for the adults...The kids got to it first so it was a virgin Watermelon this year. :huh:

Yep, watermelon SEEDS in particular have a diuretic effect, in addition to the high water content.

I sat and ate half a large seedless watermelon the other day, boy was that yummy. It is a lot less messy when you use the rind as the 'bowl'.

Has anyone had a YELLOW watermelon? The inside is yellow instead of red! In my experience, they're sweeter than regular old watermelons.

I love to eat watermelon, but decent watermelon is not easy to obtain this side of the pond. Yes, it is almost as if I was swimming in watermelon when I eat it - but I am a baby, and that is expected :D

ehhh occasionally i'll eat watermelon, if its there and cut up in bite size pieces, but usually i only have one or two bites.. its not my favourite... but i did love watermelon seed spitting contests

• 1 month later...