LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Want To "go"

Well , sence its summer break and I have nothing else to think about. How do you guys want to die? Well , not want to die, but if you had your choice how to go out. What would you choose.

Me? I would perfer to go out fighting. Probbaly an epic duel on top of a mountain with lightning crashing around us. I'm fighting an emperor or general of something that has caused a great tragety to the land im from.(damn im a geek >..<) And the guy would look like either darth vader or Abraham lincoln

or......

Bungee jumping without the cord

Russian roulette with all chambers filled

having sex with a fire ant mound

trying to catch razors with my mouth that have been flung my a 120 mph fastball pitching machine

being sucked up by kirby

being stomped on by mario

and my personal favorite...

having WAY too good of a time with Megan Fox

I wanna die in my sleep knowing nothing about it -_- Or perhaps being struck by lightning :badmood: Just make it fast and painless because if it isn't and I can still work my hand and fingers I'll make it that way myself :o I'm not one to worry about death- we're all going to go through that- so I see no point in trying to hang on as long as I can when my time comes :P I am one to worry about long-term pain of the kind that is so strong that you are so doped up you don't hardly know your loved ones :( And I care more about the after-effects of my passing. Some will cry, so go ahead- then finish it New Orleans style- have a party, celebrate the me that was here, go on with your own life but don't be sad :huh: It's all just a part of how things are. And don't waste money and space putting my cold corpse in some hole in the ground with a piece of stone shading it from the sun- take my body far up into the hills, dump it, and let nature take care of the rest :) If you really care aboout someone the time to do something about it is now, not after they're gone ;)

Bettypooh

I need to think of fun ways to die. George Carlin wanted to be on the cross-city bus and suddenly burst into flames, then thrown out of a plane OR put on a pile of explosives and blown up. Sadly, neither of those happened.

Hmm.....let's see... Well, being as I am, I want to die protecting someone I love (whoever THAT is...). Maybe I'll jump in front of a speeding vehicle to save someone's life.

i don't really care how i die but it would be nice to take a bunch of people with me.

In the famous words of Kyle of South Park: "Damn dude, that's pretty fucked up right there."

Me? I'd like to go out big--like hitting the bridge abutment at Road Atlanta at 170+ behind the wheel of a Porsche 956. Diapered, of course. :)

In the famous words of Kyle of South Park: "Damn dude, that's pretty fucked up right there."

Me? I'd like to go out big--like hitting the bridge abutment at Road Atlanta at 170+ behind the wheel of a Porsche 956. Diapered, of course. :)

That's good, because they say when you die, you void your bowels.

I wanna die in a "Wolfwood" Style death. I wanna have a hardcore battle with an enemy that kiddnapped my wife and/or daughter to the point that I kill em and I'm severly wounded. Then, dragging the near lifeless body of my wife and/or daughter to the hospital and with the last of my strength, walk to a chapel or temple and think about life. Then put a Cigarette in my mouth, light it, and die before I can finish. THAT is the way to go!

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

That's good, because they say when you die, you void your bowels.

All your muscles release, death rattle is what it's called I think.

To OP: Fast or slow I just hope that My death means something, not just some random ceremony of accidents. I don't know how to verbalize what I mean......I'll have to think on it for awhile I guess :closedeyes:

Either killed protecting or avenging a loved one, or in my sleep... Or ascended with the 2nd coming of Jesus. That would be the best way to go.

Though, I'm hoping that in the next 60 years we have advanced enough nanotech to essentially become immortal...

If I fail to be able to achieve immortality or Jesus doesn't come back during my lifetime, I certainly hope that those people who create diamonds from your dead body's carbon're still around when I kick the bucket... Have a couple of red diamonds made and glued into the eyes of one of my wolf statues. I wanna leave behind some creepy family heirlooms that'll have ghost stories attached to them by later generations. B)

Well....being mercilessly smothered under the ass of a delicious woman definitely holds a certain allure. Perhaps a nice fitting plastic bag over my head? Death by gun. And a thoroughly misanthropic bye-bye is not to be despised either.

when i go, i want to take down my place of employment (McDonalds) with me! muhahahahahaha!

i was there till 3 in the morning (2 hours after my shift ended) to help clean the place since we were getting graded today.

Scary that you talk about Jesus' return. Seems like, if you base what the bible says, it should be by 2012. :s

Scary that you talk about Jesus' return. Seems like, if you base what the bible says, it should be by 2012. :s

Bah... They've been saying stuff like that every century since he died and it hasn't come to pass yet... Also, I think you're confusing the Bible with the "Bible Code", which is a party trick taken way too seriously. :P

I always wanted to be assassinated, not a random murder an all out assassination. A planned, make the cover of Time magazine MLK/JFK style gunning down. Since I am not ever going to be of such public stature to be assassinated, I will settle for dying in my sleep, quick and relatively painless. I don't want to take 10 years to die in a hospital, or old folks home.

Where does it say that? I have heard so many interpretations of Revelation, any one can take any passage and interpret it to say whatever they want. I have lived through at least 5 end of days based on someones interpretation of the bible, in my lifetime. Every generation throughout history has claimed the end was imminent. I have heard many people talk about 2012, but am yet to see any documented bible verse that states it. In fact the bible clearly states no one knows when the end will come.

• Like 1

Where does it say that? I have heard so many interpretations of Revelation, any one can take any passage and interpret it to say whatever they want. I have lived through at least 5 end of days based on someones interpretation of the bible, in my lifetime. Every generation throughout history has claimed the end was imminent. I have heard many people talk about 2012, but am yet to see any documented bible verse that states it.

it's cause the bible doesn't say it. the aztec/mayan calendar predicts that the world will end on December 21, 2012.

Personally, I'm more inclined to believe the "a couple billion years when the sun explodes" prediction. The bible says that even God is uncertain as to just when He's goinna destroy the world. So human predictions are little more than paranoia, cultists, false prophets, and people with too much time on their hands...

The Aztec/Mayan calender was a circle. You can only fit so much stuff in a circle. Thus, it's more likely that it's a "we ran out of room" than a "the world will end at this time" kinda thing.

Seems like, if you base what the bible says, it should be by 2012

He's already present, and has been since before the first World War. He said he'd return the same way he left, only noticed by those who were closest to him, and not in a spectacular fashion.

BACK ON TOPIC:

I don't want to go, I really do hope this system ends before too long, it thoroughly sucks butt, and my life isn't too bad.

But if I do, I hope that whatever happens, my wife is by my side. I'm not saying I want her to die, but I would go easier if I knew she wouldn't be alone, and I can't imagine life without her. I think I am one of those men who would die before her memorial.

Where does it say that? I have heard so many interpretations of Revelation, any one can take any passage and interpret it to say whatever they want. I have lived through at least 5 end of days based on someones interpretation of the bible, in my lifetime. Every generation throughout history has claimed the end was imminent. I have heard many people talk about 2012, but am yet to see any documented bible verse that states it. In fact the bible clearly states no one knows when the end will come.

The Bible doesn't. It's the end of the Mayan calendar. I believe the date is Dec. 17th.