LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Come Up With Your User Name

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Katharsys

Heh, I thought I had seen this thread before in the mists of time (darn senility catching up with me). But, for the heck of it, I will copypasta my previous posting:

Mine, well just how many layers of explanation would you like?

Surface level: A **cute** take on catharsis, since in a way I am attempting to get on with my life.

Superficial level: I have always liked names that begin in the "K" sound.

Extremely-Superficial level: No one else had it.

Anything deeper than that, and I will give you all enough to psychoanalyze me...and we can't be having that now can we?

• 13 years later...

I'm a life-long pants wetter. Since I was a boy, I always enjoyed to pee my pants on purpose. When I tried to register my 1st fetish profile on Tumblr many years ago, peepants wasn't available, so I put an "x" in the end. I have been peepantsx in mostly diaper sites, but then my instagram was flagged and I lost all the content I've shared there. I tried again and started as ppantsx. So, when you see both usernames around, it's me there (probably).

• Like 1

i may have been a little stinkie when i created my account.......

it really is such a cute pet name though, teasing and endearing.

like an inside joke between parent and child, the child knows they are stinky but the parent still loves them very much.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

The song Riders on the Storm (original by The Doors, remixed later by Snoop Dogg, I like both versions), was stuck in my head for some reason back then when I was signing up here, and I figured, Riders rhymes with Diapers, so there's the first clue.

Also I like thunderstorms. And I like wearing diapers during thunderstorms. The sounds of raindrops falling, and the thunders and lightnings have this odd relaxing quality that makes me feel at ease. Wearing diapers during one then makes it even better, and the fact that during summer when it's too damn hot for diapers, a thunderstorm will bring about the much needed cooling of the air, also helps.

So yeah. It probably sounds silly, but that's what I came up with back then, so here we are.

• 1 month later...

For me mine is pretty simple on how I came up with mine. 

Echo = An affectionate name given to me by my partner. 

Luvs = A play on the word Loves, being cheeky and using the diaper brand name.

Huggies = This is the name my partner and I refer to our diapers by, no one gets it without the context.  

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I experimented with being a babyfur for a bit and I wanted a name that was fun and original.

I thought Joshua was a cute sounding name so my name was Little Raccoon Joshua for a bit, but I always thought that sounded a bit generic and boring but I couldn’t come up with anything better.

Then one day I was listening to the song ‘Apache’ by The Incredible Bongo Band and it suddenly hit me that Apache was a name that fitted the bill and the rest as they say is history.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I experimented with being a babyfur for a bit and I wanted a name that was fun and original.

I thought Joshua was a cute sounding name so my name was Little Raccoon Joshua for a bit, but I always thought that sounded a bit generic and boring but I couldn’t come up with anything better.

Then one day I was listening to the song ‘Apache’ by The Incredible Bongo Band and it suddenly hit me that Apache was a name that fitted the bill and the rest as they say is history.

Oh I love that ashy. Miss you lots, big hugs!♥️🤗😃

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

milk-and-mocha-bear-hug-pwojo4fr0kgawvuy

Aww, cuddles my little Ashy!♥️🤗😁😃😇 You always know how to make me feel better.🚼🍼👶♥️😊🙂

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Totally not inventive, but...

'wetter': self-explanatory

'curious': I'm curious about everything... this part of my, my sexual orientation, trying new things in every way possible. Food, hobbies, adventures... Life is too short to be tied to one definition of yourself!

• 4 weeks later...

I have two names, the one on my siggy, and my screen name, which is a derivative. I always felt that my girl name was Christine since I was 5, and where I was treated as a girl, that is what I was called. Just look at the pictures that make up my siggy and profile photo: what my interests are, how I am dressed and what my bedroom is like, and avatar; especially my hair, visit my "About Me" which can be gotten from my siggy, the picture at the very top is the link, and then tell me what my name should be

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So I first joined this site back in 2012 to get into an ab/dl chat room to talk to people that were into this as much as me. So I thought of two things I liked and then put 'boy' at the end of it. 11 years later and I use it on every ab/dl site I visit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...