LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Come Up With Your User Name

variation on my first name, I was known as Timmy when I first was exposed to diapers. It has always been my little name. In my day to day life, I am just Tim, I do have a few female friends who know nothing about this part of me who call me Timmy. I always think, if they only knew :lol: feel like I should be diapered when they say it.

Repaid, I have seen your name in various AB/Dl capacities over the years, and never figured out your code :roflmao:

"Repaid, I have seen your name in various AB/Dl capacities over the years, and never figured out your code "

It's funny as that was my signature even when I put high score on Video games. One time this girl I was dating, looked at the screen and just out of nowhere said to me..."you know that spells Diaper backwards" I told her that's very smart of you...she then found out a few weeks later, that it was on purpose. Besides my name is Tim as well and my wife calls me Timmy when in baby mode, but you already had that sig. locked up. ;)

I agree. We cannot hate one another for what happened long ago, since none of us were even there. Nonetheless, we should not be too politically correct as to forget what really and truly happened. Political correctness is no favorite of mine, as it is another form of dictatorship and communism, and it was first used and originated with the USSR, but that is another discussion for another day.

Holy cow... I never thought I'd be accused of being politically correct... The nature of what I was trying to convey is that race itself shouldn't have a bearing on what people think of eachother. Cultures and history and mindsets are different... A hate group is a hate group, regardless of who makes the group up. A family is a family, regardless of if they're related by blood, let alone if they're of different races (or even species, as pets usually count as family in most folks' reckoning). And yes, I was tormented quit a bit for being non-white in 98% white rural town... Cultural oneness would be stifling and boring. Humans aren't robots. We need the freedom to be our own separate entities.

Political correctness wants us all to think we live in the world of Barney & Friends... It contradicts reality... And those who become blind to the nature of reality become dangerous to themselves and everyone else... History exists to be learned from... Not to be whitewashed, because little Bobby might learn the horrible truth about what his ancestors did to little Suzie's ancestors, because it might give the poor boy nightmares (never mind the fact that both are in highschool)... But that doesn't mean that we should hold Suzie unaccountable for her own actions, either. Or that we should favor her based on what happened back then, over someone with a different heritage who works just as hard, or harder... But, that's not to say that she should also be screwed out of the free hunting license that's part of her government reparations for having tried to wipe her people off the face of the earth and setting up a system that would ensure that those who survived would forever be screwed out of what's rightfully theirs...

There needs to be balance, but not so much balance that the balance itself outweighs the significance of the reasons why there's balance in the fist place... I know it sounds like a paradox... Maybe it is. I sometimes think in paradoxes... Anyhow... The balance shouldn't be all-consuming, is what I was trying to say...

I created this name about 10 years ago solely for the purpose of using it for Fantasy Baseball on Excite (anyone remember them?!) - it comes with one thing that interested me the most at the time: I loved the new Volkswagen Beetle to the point where I really wanted to own one someday... nowadays I don't, LOL but I've test driven it once.. nice car though.

The 99 comes from the year I graduated from High school. Go CLASS OF 1999! This year is (being Captain Obvious) the 10th Class Reunion for my High school(s), and I hope I can make it to one this October during a homecoming game.

You won't find the real me if you search my name through Google, The Excite site has been gone for a long time. Also, there's another user somewhere out there on the web that uses the same username, and he's definitely not related to me at all! Would be bloody funny if any of you actually tried to contact him and tell him all about this site... he'll go :o:o:o !

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've posted about mine before.

Moogles are creatures from the video game series Final Fantasy. A moogle is cute and I love moogles.

So, mooglelove!

I've thought about changing it, but I doubt people on here that know me would approve! :P

~ moogle

Well, I was watching fox news in the back of my pickup in north carolina, drinking beer in my Bambino and I thought, I need some chicken, so I went to KFC (in my nappy) and I saw my girlfriend ,who happens to be my cousin, there, we had rough sex in the suppy closet and I though of it there.

haha, no

in the bathroom changing my nappy :D

Guest lucys junibug

mine is....lucys junibug.... as i am lucys...and her mummy too...

junibug...juni is from my middle name juniper (which i quite often use as a first name)

and bug is because lucy used to say i was as snug as a bug in a rug when she put me down for a nap, so i was always her junibug

im thinking of changing it though as people get confused and think i'm lucy....

xxx

juniper

Mine is very simple. Its my first name, then a horophonic used after the names of girls in Japan to sound cute. THats the story.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

lol Chan is actually used in Japan for younger children. There's another title for older siblings however i forget what it is.

lol Chan is actually used in Japan for younger children. There's another title for older siblings however i forget what it is.

-chan is used between younger children and women. -kun is used between men. -san is used like Mr. or Mrs. -sama is used for superiors. -sempai can also be used. -kohai is for the opposite. -niichan is for older brother but -aniki is sometimes used. -neechan is used for older sister. -otooto is for younger brother and -imooto is used for younger sister.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Senpai! Some small little tidbits.

'Senpai' is used to denote somebody who is of either a higher standing or of some impressionable value on their 'Kohai' which is sort of like an unofficial student or somebody who has learn;t from the Senpai.

Niisan and Neesan may also be used to denote older siblings, Niichan and Neechan can be used for siblings of around the same age as well as older.

Oh you know I meant Kohai! I just did that as a quick thing to clear the air!

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Freswith (short for Friedesweide or variants) was my ancestress who lived in the reign of Henry VIII. I chose the name because it is unique and distinctive.

jbz2079 was my yahoo sign in when I first came on the web, it is actually a licence plate from something I used to drive.

It's been about 12 years since I started using that sign in but tend to use it everywhere.