LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Thing

One of the interesting things that I've noticed in my four years of cruising around the Net is that there is a remarkable lack of DL content on fetish sites. Take Wetset, for example. Their photo content is almost entirely DL, but their message board is made up of mainly AB-interested people. I've also seen a lack of DL stories.

The thing I can't figure out is why? Is it that AB's are more common, or are more willing to pay for material?

It's very strange.

~Luci

Sorta off-topic, but, wow. Furries, and even some diaperfurs (furries who are DL's) complain about similar things in the fandom - as babyfurs are becoming the largest niche community. XD

Anyway...

Honestly, I've no explanation for it... Perhaps it's because it's more in-depth? I.e., it has more then just the fetish for diapers going for it:

An Adult baby can have a diaper fetish but also engage in the age-play aspects. As well as utilize other paraphernalia. All to add to the experience. To AB's, the diapers are just an aspect. to DL's it's the focus (not that it's a bad focus :D) - however the added content may be what fuels the adult baby's imaginations more?

Because lot of people want to be kids still and the society forces everyone to grow up by taking away the fun stuff; kids menus, Easter Egg hunts, toy equipments at fast food restaurants.

Because lot of people want to be kids still and the society forces everyone to grow up by taking away the fun stuff; kids menus, Easter Egg hunts, toy equipments at fast food restaurants.

while i'm not sure what this has to do with the topic of the thread.....

funny i order off the kids menu

my univ has an adult easter egg hunt every year

if i want crayons at the restaurant to play with.. i just take some...

kids menus are because in general younger children do not eat as much, or the same foods as adults so they create a menu with kid friendly foods at reasonable prices

many places offer easter egg hunts, geared towards adults, where they can win things such as gift cards and money etc..

just saying

I think the AB's are just more likely to create content. In my experience, the AB community is far more involved with their fetish than the DL community. DLs tend to enjoy their fetish in spurts.

I'm not an AB personally, so I can only speculate, but it seems to me that a lot of DLs have spoken about losing interest after an orgasm. Or going weeks or months at a time with no interest in diapers at all. For ABs it seems to be more of a lifestyle thing and less sexual. Even if they can't indulge often, it's always present.

There's really a lot less to being a DL. We perty much just like diapers and tend to not be as much into the more babyish aspects, most of the time. As such, there's really less there to make stories out of and such. The AB side is much more flashy and interesting, thus also more popular. Honestly... Who really wants to read a story where someone wears a diaper and continues on with their otherwise normal, boring life?

while i'm not sure what this has to do with the topic of the thread.....

funny i order off the kids menu

my univ has an adult easter egg hunt every year

if i want crayons at the restaurant to play with.. i just take some...

kids menus are because in general younger children do not eat as much, or the same foods as adults so they create a menu with kid friendly foods at reasonable prices

many places offer easter egg hunts, geared towards adults, where they can win things such as gift cards and money etc..

just saying

Just my guess why there are more ABs than DLs. The kids menus I see in restaurants only give them to kids and they have age groups like 12 and under or 10 and under. I never asked for a kids menu before as a teen or an adult. It's nice to hear some places do to easter egg hunts for adults. I have never seen it before except a guy in my area hosted one for the adult babies. Anyone was welcome of course. I doubt the guy would not allow someone to join just because they aren't into AB'DL.

Here's my experience.....

I started out as a DL pretty much. Then found the WWW and learned about AB's. And realized I was one also! So I had to change my opinion of what I was and how I thought about diapers. Maybe that's everyone else or at least some of them.

Who really wants to read a story where someone wears a diaper and continues on with their otherwise normal, boring life?

Me? Dunno why but a lot of the AB stuff just really doesn't turn my gears. It's probably got something to do with the fetish/lifestyle divide. There are plenty of good DL stories, though. Almost all of WingZ's tales, Pink Nappies' "Mimi's Struggle," and lots more that I have failed to name are all very good.

A lot of the AB clothes doesn't really "draw me in" besides onesies and footed sleepers. I guess maybe as a bit of a fashion guru - my fashion sense doesn't always like the frilly type stuff or that stuff. BUT, the onesies and footed sleepers are definitely in style :rolleyes:

like daily di said.. u want more.. make more

want more pics... well make em.

want more stories... well write them

creating dl stuff will show people there is a need, and in turn maybe inspire them to create it as well