LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Light At The End Of My Tunnel...

Well, since we last joined our heroes....

Basics for those of you who dont know. I came out to my wife about diapers and have been facing a negative reaction since.

What happened in the meantime. I basically tried to spell everything out about diapers and me in a 5 page email. The basics - this desire isnt going away and it has been with me since I can remember. Not being able to be "me" messes me up inside. Diapers is not the only answer it is just part of the obvious answer (we have had communication problems we are woring thru ATM as well) Diapers got flung into the midst of all this. She will not divorce me over diapers and I will not divorce her over them. (big relief).

Her 2 main concerns with wearing: 1) hygenics, 2) cost.

1) I will not use them for their intended purposes. Whether I can keep up with this or not, Idk, but it is worth the shot to help put her at ease.

2) Cost. Yup she is right we definitely do not have the money to spend on diapers for me right now. With the 2 kids we spend alot for diapers. So I am stuck until finances improve. But when they do, I will probably buy a cloth diaper that I can reuse instead of springing for a case of disposables. Cloth will probably feel better and breathe better in these summer months.

We never got to the point in our conversation of my email about (Ok I can wear diapers) but since we cant afford them I can wait to bring this up.

In the mean time I am trying to work out graphic art trade for diapers and might have a good lead on someone who needs my services. Lol me holdin a sign "Will work for diapers!"

So I feel relieved like MEGA! I am not in diapers yet, but I think I am well on my way.

My hope is that I can wear discreetly around her and that she will get used to it a little and find out 1) they are not evil and 2) that fun they bring me and 3) the easement of stress on me.

Go slow and don't make ultimatums. As long as you continue to slowly help her see that 1) it's not as bad or as "nasty" as she may seem and 2) They are not more important that a relationship with her, she will more than likely come over to the dark side and give in. :starwars:

The key is to slowly chip away at the foundation of her preconceived notions of what this may mean to you and what it is that your wanting to do. Just make it seem that it's her decision to to openly subscribe to this part of you and what you want of her, and she should be game. Laying it all out in the open and basically drawing a line in the sand is not the best way to get a person to see your side.

And remember, Good communication is the key. Be ready to answer any and all questions asked of you. I'm sure you've gotten the big ones out of the way, but it's the little ones that can undo a lot of what's been discussed.

Now get out there and make it happen, stop talkin to us and do work son! ;)

Her 2 main concerns with wearing: 1) hygenics, 2) cost.

for all of us in this with you, because a lot of us have been following your plight, i have to say its a relief to find out those are who two biggers concerns.. i mean given all the concerns she could have, it sounds like those two are definitely workable.

good luck with everything and its good to hear you are both working hard to love and accept each other.

for all of us in this with you, because a lot of us have been following your plight, i have to say its a relief to find out those are who two biggers concerns.. i mean given all the concerns she could have, it sounds like those two are definitely workable.

good luck with everything and its good to hear you are both working hard to love and accept each other.

As far a hygienics concern it is a legitimate concern. My wife had some UTIs when we got married and I know in the back of her mind it was because of me. She now showers after sex and is ok with it. I think it is a good practice anyways. We also play in the night when my diaper is dry. I usually wear it to sleep and wet it in the morning. As far as cost I guess it depends on your budget. If you ever have any extra spending money you should lay diapers out as a priority in your entertainment category.

SDB

DL,

Good for you! You seem to be making good progress and feeling good about it.

Might I suggest just going to Walmart and buying some diaper flannel? I've got several home-made diapers made simply by folding the material so it is 3 layers, sewing the sides and one end, then turning it inside out, folding over the remaining end and sewing that...even a klutz like me can sew a straight seam (well, sort of straight!)...if you have any access to a sewing machine. If you aren't at a stage of using the diaper, this would be a pretty cheap way of getting into one for now.

Regardless, it seems you are headed in the direction of working things out (which as you point out, is more important than simply being in diapers). Hopefully she can get past the hygiene issues...wipes aren't that expensive and you could also set aside a few washcloths to clean with at changing times. You probably should shower very carefully before getting real close to your wife as well... You should also eventually work out a good disposal plan so that there are no dirty diapers hanging around. It seems like that with time, you can work out details one at a time to address her real concerns in a caring and sincere way. Hopefully she will continue to pinpoint areas of her concern. This is a huge step from just being totally turned off!!

Good luck!

diaperpt

Here's my best advice: You will at least gain complete acceptance (though not necessarily participation) from your wife if you are the world's best husband. Earn your keep, so to speak. On a more personal note, my wife and I have worked through this problem as follows: I can wear diapers openly in front of her, but she won't change me, or 'talk diapers' to me. But, somewhat surprisingly, she will suck a large pacifier during sex. I love this, and she does, too, being a former thumbsucker.

In all, be the guy she can't live without, don't push her, but stand your ground, too.

Glad to hear things are improving! as others have said: be attentive to her needs and overtime she may become more accepting of yours. Hope the money situation gets better to - that pain I can relate too!