LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Working Out

so i made up this great poll asking what sort of things people do to work out.. and apparently itwont post the poll!!!

so screw it, i tried like 5 times too..

so what do you all do to work out?

i do cardio,

weight machines

lap swimming

andwill be starting yoga

I walk to and from work every day, it's just over a mile.

I ride a bysycle

Went rollerblading 4 miles one day last week.

I plan to start doing more now that the weather is so nice.

Hugs,

Freta

Deadlifts, bench press and other weight lifting exercises. My job can include a lot of cardio and also I try to hit the gym when I can. However it has been like almost 2 weeks since I have been there.

Free weights. I am a huge fan of giant sets. About the only cardio I do is occasional running, playing basketball, softball, and tennis. Until I tear my shoulder up again

I usually warm up with about 15 minutes of cardio, then move to weight lifting at the gym. I have a three day rotation with one day off. One day is back and bicepts, chest and tricepts, and finally legs and shoulders. I rather play any sport than to just go jogging. Tennis and basketball are right up there, and if I could play Jai-Alai, oh it'd be game time!

Martial Arts for about 6 hours a week, weightlifting (not powerlifting) for around 3-4 hours a week, walk 3 miles a day at 3mph, and run 1 mile at 5mph a day.

I don't work out as much as I should, but when I do I have a routine. I have a home gym that's like a Boflex only it's a brand called Tekrod. I do my Chest, Shoulders and Back on Mondays. My Biceps and Triceps on Wednesday. Finally, my Abs and Leg muscles on Friday. I'm not the super muscle man I'd like to be but I fell good and I'm happy with myself so I guess that's what really matters! B)

I walk to the bank that is about a mile from where I live. I also do legs ups and lift my head off the floor to help my stomach get flatter.

My turn to brag? :P

I do conditioning exercises, depending on the upcoming season.

Here are some sample workouts from the season, Id say there's about 4-5 different varients, but theyre all similar:

For field hockey (Summer), I do :

Stretching and warm-ups

30 minute fartlek (jog 5 minutes, sprint 2 minutes, alternate),

4 x 100 yd dashes

3 sets of 30 push-ups,

5 sets of 25 sit-ups,

Practice my slaps, dribbling, drives and pushes on the stick (30 mins)

For track (Winter):

Half-mile jog warm-up

Stretching and warm-ups

2 x 400 yd dashes

6 x 100 yd dashes

3 campus loops (laps around the school or neighborhood)

Weight lifting, chest press, bench press, leg press, shoulder press, sets and reps may vary, I do 3 circuits

For boxing (I quit, but I still do the workouts)

nearly an hour of stretches

25-min skipping rope

15 minute double time on skipping rope

30 minute jog

20 minutes on the punching bag

And then there's workouts for lacrosse, similar to field hockey, but Im getting exhausted just typing about it. I usually workout 4-5 x a week.

I also condition for the Air Force, but I think Im all set by now...