LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poop Substitute

I have used lots of diffrent stuff to replicate poop.

Oatmeal works well if you cook it a little to thick for normal eating it's even better.

Other cooked cereals work well too. I like chocolate Malto-Meal best. I cook it a little bit thicker than the directions call for as well.

I have used cream cheese, cookie dough, cooked pasta, and other food stuff too.

I like cooked pinto beans a lot to if you cook them yourself so there is no salt in them they wont dry out your skin and you can wear them longer. If you drain them after cooking them thouroghly and them smash them up while they are still warm it is easyier to do.

I like these almost better than the real thing because you can wear them longer without skin damage and you can still snuggle up to mommie becasue you don't reak to high heven. You can wear them out in public under descreat clothing as well for the same reason.

Just some suggestions though! Have fun with it

Tami

Oatmeal (regular oatmeal not instant) is great made in a small sandwich bag, with very warm wate(Not too hot), (kneed it to the consistancy you like runny or thick)just add a little air to the bag and tie it or zip it shut, when you sit down on a harder surface (or are skanked), the bag explodes into your diaper.

It is a great poop feeling without the smell, but you still have the clean up, but on the other hand you can sit in it all day without causeing problems for your skin.

"if you sit down, or are . . "

uhm, Skanked?

Pray tell, do we speak the same language? I'm nearly certain that 'skank' is a noun. So, I'm wondering how your terminology manages to verb it, and what does it look like?

We go through enough trouble to make poop, don't we? *grunts* But I see why alternatives are out there. Most people don't like the smell, and nullifiers don't get rid of it 100%, rashes can form if you sit in it for long periods of time, especially if it's runny or mushy. I've really never had problems with diaper rash. If I could get rid of the smell in poop, I would definitely prefer that to any alternative.

lol one of the easiest poop substitutes is a baby nappy, fill the sink with water of the desired temperature and put the nappy in the sink and alow it to soak for a good 10 minutes, take it out cut one end (not always necessary as some wil break themselves when left to soak this long) and squeeze the contents into your nappy!

it is orourless, harmless, feels great, wont stain anything, cleanup is prety easy and it dosent waste food.

but generaly speaking i prefer the real thing, but the smel does rule this out far too often for my likeing!

Just put two oatmeal sandwhiches in my diaper, excelent poop substitute

"oatmeal sandwiches"? You'll have to explain that one, please. Do you mean like oatmeal-between-bread sandwiches, or some other kind of "sandwich"?

Oatmeal works well if you cook it a little to thick for normal eating it's even better.

Other cooked cereals work well too. I like chocolate Malto-Meal best. I cook it a little bit thicker than the directions call for as well.

I have used cream cheese, cookie dough, cooked pasta, and other food stuff too.

1. "oatmeal too thick for eating" - what's that mean to you Tami? I dunno about everyone else here, but "normal consistency" oatmeal is too thin for me usually.

2. O.o You put cookie dough and chocolate cereal down your diaper? ...wow, in my eyes those are way too yummy to waste like that. But then, I'm not a big fan of wasting any food, especially if it'd be still edible had someone not put it in their diaper.

Can I ask why some of you guys/girls look for a poop substitute or willingly poop their diaper and keep it on for any length of time by choice? I dunno, I just never understood the idea of people doing the food poop substitute thing. I can understand the less rashes/no smell thing, but why would anyone want poop (or a poop simulator) in their diaper for anything longer than the initial pooping in the first place? I hate it when I poop myself...I accept that it happens, cleanup and all, but I hate the feel - I hate sometimes having to sit for hours in it. It doesn't register in my mind how poop can feel good to some. The same goes for those that want to sit in a sodden diaper any length of time. I can't understand how it feels good, especially after the pee gets cold.

~ moogle

How about some baked beans warmed. I found some with an expired date on the storage shelf in the basement and figured, not safe to eat so lets not waste em right!

Great feeling.

I don't really care to waste food or money when the real thing is free. I don't mess very often 2-3 times a year tops. To me the feeling as it happens is worth more than stuffing food down there, and for some reason the feeling after a shower feels extra clean after sitting in a dirty diaper for 30 minutes or so. I find it really clears my head too. I can see why some people don't mess and I guess a substitute works. If I were to go the substitute route, I am thinking a couple candy bars and give them time to melt so you are not instantly just slopping the substitute in.

"oatmeal sandwiches"? You'll have to explain that one, please. Do you mean like oatmeal-between-bread sandwiches, or some other kind of "sandwich"?

1. "oatmeal too thick for eating" - what's that mean to you Tami? I dunno about everyone else here, but "normal consistency" oatmeal is too thin for me usually.

2. O.o You put cookie dough and chocolate cereal down your diaper? ...wow, in my eyes those are way too yummy to waste like that. But then, I'm not a big fan of wasting any food, especially if it'd be still edible had someone not put it in their diaper.

Can I ask why some of you guys/girls look for a poop substitute or willingly poop their diaper and keep it on for any length of time by choice? I dunno, I just never understood the idea of people doing the food poop substitute thing. I can understand the less rashes/no smell thing, but why would anyone want poop (or a poop simulator) in their diaper for anything longer than the initial pooping in the first place? I hate it when I poop myself...I accept that it happens, cleanup and all, but I hate the feel - I hate sometimes having to sit for hours in it. It doesn't register in my mind how poop can feel good to some. The same goes for those that want to sit in a sodden diaper any length of time. I can't understand how it feels good, especially after the pee gets cold.

~ moogle

Mooglelove,

Simply put, it's just the feeling of doing something that is not normal for most people (forbidden). We are taught at an early age that you go poop in the toilet, and not in your pants or diaper. So it's a thrill to do something that you were taught not to do I guess. Just my 2 cents worth.

Three Rivers

Some of you may not like the way a poopy nappy feels or even a wet nappy when it starts to get cold. Those of us who do like the feel are as perplexed by your not liking it as you are that we do.

Baked beans would work fine but there is a lot of salt in them so if you wear them for awhile you will start to get a rash and dry skin.

"Oatmeal to thick for eating" ob the package of oatmeal there will always be a recipie for cooking it. The consistancy is a little bit thiner than I like for mess in a diaper. In order to make it thicker I add more oatmeal than it calls for in the recipie. You can also cook it longer this makes it a bit stickier and you cook more water out so it is thicker.

"To thick for eating" I gues that you could eat it even as thick as I like it to be but I dont think anyone would perfer it that way for eating.

I like large messes, ok very large messes! this is hard to accomplish the natural way. but with the food stuff you can make it as large or small as you wish. Also you can manipulate the consistancy. With the real thing it's a "crap shoot" :roflmao: You take what you get! sometimes not what you hoped for!

As far as wasting food? were you brought up in the depression? People mostly older depression era talk this retoric all the time. You know people in communist contries would twist this saying in propaganda films to make it look like we gourged ourselves rather than share our food with starving people in under developed countries.

The whole thing is a joke! Most of americans over eat anyway leaving a little on you plate would be a good thing! I know I used to be one of them. I got a surgicaly induced eating disorder and leave food on my plate all the time. Best thing that ever happend to me. Ok other than meeting and marrying my wife.

The fact that people throught the world are starving is a political propblem not a lack of food propblem. We have huge stores of food that go to waste every year. We pay some of our farmers not to grow food to keep the grain market from falling thru the floor. If we could get the stupid governments to work it out nobody would ever go hungry!

How about this to solve some of our economic trouble. Start paying the farmers who we are paying not to grow food to actualy grow food. Then stop sending money to our freinds and allies for foriegn aid and start sending goods and services that that hard working people in the US are dying to provide. Hey what a novel idea! Ever heard it before? Of course not because it dose not help the stupid governments we give it to stay in power the way money and wepons do.

Just my two cents worth.

Don't get me worng I don't like to just waste things. But I spend money I need on diapers I don't all the time because it makes me feel good. What is the differnce is spendind a little of it on some food stuff for mess?

So be frugle and save some food in your cupboards for a rainy day. But have a little balance in life. "What is the use for longgevity in life if there is no l"LIFE" in your longgevity?" Who understands this better than those of us you regress from time to time?

Have fun with what ever floats your baot!

Tami

As far as wasting food? were you brought up in the depression?

Nope. I'm 21 years old chronologically, born in 1988 and "brought up" in the 90's. My GRANDMOTHER was just born when the depression started.

The whole thing is a joke! Most of americans over eat anyway leaving a little on you plate would be a good thing!

I'm not talking about "wasting food" as in "eat everything on your plate!" or "you have to eat all this food all at once!" - No. In fact, I leave food on my plate all the time, and eat it later as leftovers. I'm talking about "wasting food" as in never eating it at all. *shrug* Just my viewpoint. As far as what you mentioned about the government/political problems, I wasn't getting at any of that. I just hate to see food go in the trash if it could be eaten by someone at some point instead of wasted.

But as you said Tami, whatever floats your boat. I was merely trying to understand.

~ moogle

Sorry to rant a little. lol these are some of my little pet peves.

I hope you did not think that I was railing on you. Not at all. Just upset that there is so little leadership in a world that needs it so badly.

As for liking the whole poop thing I have no idea why that is as big a mistery to me as liking diapers in the first place.

I don't mind clean dry diapers they are better than tighty whities but they don't really do anything for me.

Hope you are well Mooglelove. and I hope I did not offend you.

Thanks,

Tami

I hope you did not think that I was railing on you. Not at all. Just upset that there is so little leadership in a world that needs it so badly.

I can understand. Where are the Mommies and Daddies when you need them, eh? :P

I don't mind clean dry diapers they are better than tighty whities but they don't really do anything for me.

Dry diapers are the best, to me, but I guess that's because of my incontinence. They don't stay clean for long.

Hope you are well Mooglelove. and I hope I did not offend you.

Nah, no offense taken, and thanks for replying.

~ moogle

i can see where those that are incontinent are coming from by saying that they prefer a dry clean diaper, and i can also get where both sides get their points about the whole poop issue from, as for the whole sitting in a wet or messy diaper i would only sit in either for a short time especially just a wet one because to me ive never had a need for diapers and just enjoy the feeling that it generates to wet or mess one, i would perhaps sit in the mess and even go as far as spreading it for a short time which to me would mean just do it enjoy the warmth and then before anything becomes of it deal with it by taking a lengthy hot shower to get really clean and obviously throw away the used one and move on to the next whenever im in the mood and i also at times just enjoy having one on because the close up extra thickness gives a good feeling also.