LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We Need More People To Use This Area So We Can Keep It

i am not now and have never felt like a baby i reall have no interest even in being one and would like to hear from others with the same feeling

i seemed locked at the age between maybe 6 and 10, and most of the time i feel about years old

I wouldn't consider myself a baby, more of a toddler, little kid. I typically play between 3-5 years old. Somewhere in the pre-school stage :) And you've heard of the terrible 2's well I'm more of a terrible 3-5 year old *giggles*

I'm usually in the mind set of some where between 9-13 or so...... usually punished for an accident, or bedwetting....

and I agree... this forum needs WAY more traffic....

I like this idea of having our own little corner of the site, but really, theres not much to add. I too am a "big kid' / adult child, somewhere between 4-6 or so, not into the potty training thing and like to wear to bed or when ever I can. tried the baby stuff and it didn't do much for me...*shrug* sooooo, I'm prtty much a D/L .If I could have, as in the other post by TP, gone to kindergarten or such school wearing diapers I think I would have :thumbsup:

Maybe this could be a good place to play....?

There's not much to add- PERIOD. Just general chat.

I guess you could say I'm more here to meet new people.

I myself hate the idea of being a "baby," but I also hate the idea of being "out of diapers." This section says, "out of diapers, but still playing," for "Adult Kids," but don't some kids technically wear diapers anyway?

*pokes the big kids and crawls away giggling*

:huh::P

~ moogle

no really... thats cool.... I mean, I'm old enough to put your toys well outside of your reach.

then tattle on you for climbing.

no really... thats cool.... I mean, I'm old enough to put your toys well outside of your reach.

then tattle on you for climbing.

hiding toys in a big can outside the back door now find them silly kid

Maybe we could use this area to discuss what we can do to keep our little ones entertained sometimes my little one gets bored with just sitting around and looking pretty so i guess sometimes she is an ak also she likes to color pictures for me and asks questions about things ;)

Maybe we could use this area to discuss what we can do to keep our little ones entertained sometimes my little one gets bored with just sitting around and looking pretty so i guess sometimes she is an ak also she likes to color pictures for me and asks questions about things ;)

souns like a good idea to me

my like to play with leggos building blocks or play gams on the computor

Hi, my age changes depending on my mood, I do play the baby and toddler age but I spend most of my time as a 12 year old girl, still with diapers though, I just wish I had someone to play with. Maybe one day

diapers are no problem, but wet pants can be fun too and girls can get away with more under there dress's while out side playing or swinging or playing on jungle gym and hang upside dow

sorry the topic says outta diapers and that is not me but i feel 5ish when in diapers. Petition to remove the "outta diapers" part?

no problem but diapers are very much allowed here some times on trips or out shopping or justy going for a ride diapers are need to protect the car seat

• 10 months later...

Well I never posted here too much cause of the outta diapers part too. My little age varies like a lot of other folks have mentioned, but most of the time I am between 5-12. Still diapered of course - but in most every other respect a normal kid, just a boy who can't keep his pants dry. Now here's where it gets weird (like any of this is normal!?!) My little side sometimes likes to be treated like a toddler and use a sippy cup, wear a pocket type bib, or get changed in the middle of the floor just like a toddler would but its an important distinction that I am a big kid who is being treated like a little kid. So in effect my alter ego is kid who's alter ego is sometimes a toddler.

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

sorry the topic says outta diapers and that is not me but i feel 5ish when in diapers. Petition to remove the "outta diapers" part?

Maybe it should be "In and outta diapers"?

Because as we all know, Big kids will have accidents in their big kid clothes and therefore sometimes need to be put back in diapers.

That's how it works for me at least....

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I like to be the 5 y.o. child prodigy who skips grades. However, his bladder is far smaller than his mind, so that's why he needs diapers at night and on long outings far from restrooms.

I'd like to have a real-world roleplay session with a "babysitter" one day, and she can get me coloring books to draw in, have me sit on her lap while we watch Pokémon, and so on and so forth. Too bad there won't be such a gig to be found in my area AFAIK.

• Like 1

May be the reference to "out of diapers' could mean just that...you are "out of diapers' and need to shop or order more. Till then, its soggy pants and bed time :P

Better stock up!

qwack

• 2 months later...