LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've Had An Accident!

TDL

hi all! i've had an accident yesterday... i was gonna hold it so i could pee in my diaper, but i waited too much, and suddenly it was on its way out. i rushed to the bathroom (my diapers was in there), and i peeled the plastic package open, took a diaper out, but then: i suddenly felt a stream coming, and 5 seconds after, i stood there all wet... dont know why, because i never weared diapers 24/7. what could be the reason? btw, i have NEVER had an accident (only as a 5 year old)!

um... there is a limit to how long you can hold it! you should really be in a nappy before you try something like that!

Really? There's a time limit?

Tell that to my bladder which can "hold it" for up to 10 (yes TEN) hours WITHOUT a single leak.

If it was possible, I'd happily trade my "super strong" bladder to an incontinent person who wants it.

Tell that to my bladder which can "hold it" for up to 10 (yes TEN) hours WITHOUT a single leak.

If it was possible, I'd happily trade my "super strong" bladder to an incontinent person who wants it.

yea i agree with abrera, be careful with what you wish for you might not like it when you have it and there may not be an option of going back!

Indeed, there is a time limit. There's also a difference between the "I kinda need to take a leak" and "Holy ****! I need to find a tree or something!" variants of "holding it". There's no way that anyone can hold the second for very long, let alone an hour or more, without damaging their body in the process. It's also highly dependent on how much and what you drink and what you're doing. If you're working ground, then you'll be bouncing around way too much to be able to hold it for very long in the first place. No so much a problem holding it in longer if you're sitting there watching TV or otherwise not doing much.

your bladder will only hold so long, technically your body has to remove the bile sooner or later.

Bile?? as in Gull Bladder Bile? Which is a separate function in it self. :huh: Those two tubes aren't connected with each other. ;) Back to medical school you go! :)

So your time limit is up to 10 hours...others have a time limit of 10 minutes...but yes, I would agree...there IS a time limit. At some point, the flow will begin with or without your permission. Or, is there someone out there who can actually hold it in forever?? :screwy:

So your time limit is up to 10 hours...others have a time limit of 10 minutes...but yes, I would agree...there IS a time limit. At some point, the flow will begin with or without your permission. Or, is there someone out there who can actually hold it in forever?? :screwy:

um well actualy i have held mine for a VERY long time before not sure how long but it was well past the point of being painful and i eventualy aborted the experiment to see if i could get myself to involantarily wet my nappy (ie against my best efforts not to) because i feared that i would do myself some sort of damage, and at the point when i stoped holding it i actualy found it VERY hard to get it to come out at all (this was on a regular toilet with no nappy) and took a long time for it to drain out very slowly, so once you go past a certain point, holding it in isnt so much of an issue as geting it out!

so i apologise for the earlier comment there does not seem to be a limit but if you hold it too long it can be very painful!

um well actualy i have held mine for a VERY long time before not sure how long but it was well past the point of being painful and i eventualy aborted the experiment to see if i could get myself to involantarily wet my nappy (ie against my best efforts not to) because i feared that i would do myself some sort of damage, and at the point when i stoped holding it i actualy found it VERY hard to get it to come out at all (this was on a regular toilet with no nappy) and took a long time for it to drain out very slowly, so once you go past a certain point, holding it in isnt so much of an issue as geting it out!

so i apologise for the earlier comment there does not seem to be a limit but if you hold it too long it can be very painful!

Yes I can agree with this. I once on a drive could not pull over (too dangerous of a snow storm no visibility) it took 3 hours to go 15 miles to the next exit. I actually tried to wet my pants because it was so painful but couldn't. At the beginning of the 3 hours I already had to go very badly. The snow just suddenly started coming down. In the end when I did get to a toilet it took a LONG time to get it out. When it did start flowing it was a slow flow and I didn't feel like my bladder was empty for a good few hours. Pain that lasted so long.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I'll tell you what I've been told by my urologist many times. There is only so much that your bladder can hold. You basically have two options when holding it: a) hold it so long that your sphincter gives out and you wet yourself or B) hold it so long that you rupture your bladder and risk death from sepsis.

I have had problems in the past where I lose feeling in my bladder so I don't know when I have to go. This can be dangerous because I don't know when to empty my bladder. My urologist wants me to self-cath, but I'm freaked out by caths. I usually soak in a warm bath until my bladder relaxes enough that I pee. I'm sure that I will eventually lose the ability to hold urine when my bladder is so stretched that it looks like a plastic grocery bag. I guess it is a good thing I like to wear diapers.

Bile?? as in Gull Bladder Bile? Which is a separate function in it self. :huh: Those two tubes aren't connected with each other. ;) Back to medical school you go! :)

Gull Bladder? My Gosh, do we now have Seagulls invading our bodies? :lol:

holding it to long can result in death

thats not true. I studied biology and the body has a kinda fail safe system for when there is too much pee in your bladder. the constrictor simply lets go and you wet yourself. I just felt I should clarify :)

not really sure how it is with bowel movement, but I would imagine its fairly similar.

thats not true. I studied biology and the body has a kinda fail safe system for when there is too much pee in your bladder. the constrictor simply lets go and you wet yourself. I just felt I should clarify :)

It does not always work and people do die from holding it too long.

not really sure how it is with bowel movement, but I would imagine its fairly similar.

Holding the bowels too long leads to what is called "impacted colon", which can then lead to a ruptured colon leaking fecal matter into the rest of the body, which then causes sepsis followed by septic shocked followed pretty quickly by death.

There are always limits. The limits do change, as well. If you consistently hold your pee for long periods of time, the muscles will eventually weaken from being overworked. I go by the philosophy where if you have to go, then go. I used to wait and hold it for long periods of time, but it just lead to problems (leakage/dribbling in pants causing wet spots on my jeans about everyday). Also, if you wear diapers for a period of time then stop, you'll find that the time limit is significantly shorter and bathroom trips are more frequent until your body begins to regulate itself again. In the future, just go to the bathroom when you need to. Don't try holding it until the most convenient time for you. Accidents aren't convenient. Which would you prefer?

• 4 weeks later...

There are always limits. The limits do change, as well. If you consistently hold your pee for long periods of time, the muscles will eventually weaken from being overworked. I go by the philosophy where if you have to go, then go. I used to wait and hold it for long periods of time, but it just lead to problems (leakage/dribbling in pants causing wet spots on my jeans about everyday). Also, if you wear diapers for a period of time then stop, you'll find that the time limit is significantly shorter and bathroom trips are more frequent until your body begins to regulate itself again. In the future, just go to the bathroom when you need to. Don't try holding it until the most convenient time for you. Accidents aren't convenient. Which would you prefer?

i actually would prefer the accidents, since my goal right now is to achieve incontience... :P

Holding the bowels too long leads to what is called "impacted colon", which can then lead to a ruptured colon leaking fecal matter into the rest of the body, which then causes sepsis followed by septic shocked followed pretty quickly by death.

It does not always work and people do die from holding it too long.

As Artemis said, a bowel obstruction can potentially kill you, and I've seen several people die that way. Barring some sort of infection that physically blocks the urethra, you cannot die from holding your urine. Eventually your body will override your will and pee, whether you want to or not, just like you cannot suffocate yourself by holding your breath.

The worst possible outcomes from holding it too much are incontinence and impotence.

• 7 months later...
Guest greatvalue15

I've been reading all these strange topics and had to reply on this to ask this question:

You say you were holding it to piss a diaper. Then you felt it coming and ran to the bathroom, reached for a pack and ripped them open and before you could get a diaper on you pissed yourself. So....anyone with logic would have to ask, why didn't you just lift the toilet lid and go in there? I mean, they are there for a reason. It seems rather foolish to rip open a pack of diapers when you could just do the sane thing and go in the toilet.

I understand people here have this weird fetish, but it defies logic and intellect to piss yourself when you are like half a foot from a freaking toilet.

Strange.

I've been reading all these strange topics and had to reply on this to ask this question:

You say you were holding it to piss a diaper. Then you felt it coming and ran to the bathroom, reached for a pack and ripped them open and before you could get a diaper on you pissed yourself. So....anyone with logic would have to ask, why didn't you just lift the toilet lid and go in there? I mean, they are there for a reason. It seems rather foolish to rip open a pack of diapers when you could just do the sane thing and go in the toilet.

I understand people here have this weird fetish, but it defies logic and intellect to piss yourself when you are like half a foot from a freaking toilet.

Strange.

Because the toilet is our enemy, just read my signature below...

Guest greatvalue15

But why would any straight thinking, logical, willing adult REFUSE to use the toilet?

Why is it your enemy? I mean, what did an inanimate porcelein piece of furniture ever do to you?

I mean, I have an enemy or two. But they ar PEOPLE. It's rather sad someone out there would say a f*cking toilet is an enemy.

Ok, "bashing" aside. I really do want to know why some one would refuse to use a toilet. And it "being an enemy" is not a good enough reason. Why in specifice?

My cousin is my enemy because he sexually molested my younger sister. A reason. He's not my enemey "just cuz".

So would there be a specific reason? Is it because they can get dirty at times? They might smell if not cleaned?