LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thoughts

I cleaned EVERYTHING out of the loft today.

We have too much stuff.

It took 4 hours to get it all out and the rest of the day to BEGIN sorting it. :/

Like 30 years of crap up there. Most of it is older than me!

I need to do this...ughhhhh.

~ moogle

I cleaned EVERYTHING out of the loft today.

We have too much stuff.

It took 4 hours to get it all out and the rest of the day to BEGIN sorting it. :/

Like 30 years of crap up there. Most of it is older than me!

I love doing this. Its like looking into the past... just a shame you gotta throw some of the stuff away :(

I was just thinking, "Why do we call wimpy people pansies? If you think about it, pansies are the only flower strong enough to survive through the winter. I just thought that seemed a little odd.

I was just thinking, "Why do we call wimpy people pansies? If you think about it, pansies are the only flower strong enough to survive through the winter. I just thought that seemed a little odd.

All in all you're still calling them a flower. Personally, I call my wimpy friends cupcake or princess. :beer:

All in all you're still calling them a flower. Personally, I call my wimpy friends cupcake or princess. :beer:

Whatever happend to just calling them a wuss?

Also: Arf! (I have no idea why, but I had the overwhelming urge to post "Arf!")

You know, I see segregation in the future. If the UK law is changed, you'll have Trans I (pre-puberty) and Trans II (post-puberty.)

These divisions will split T-People as the Trans II will not be seen as socially acceptable as the Trans I. x

What Law is that?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/2009/10/kabul_city_number_one_part_3.html

Super interesting article. And Adam Curtis may just be my new hero, I just love his work (the power of nightmares was particularly good).

It's not law yet, they're reviewing young trans people.

Still don't get it really, do you mean that the government are going to start classing people on when they decide to tell the world that they're trans? or are all trans above pubity going to be one class and all under going to be another, and that when someone reaches puberty they jump up (or down as the case may be) a class?

Personally I hate class politics, and all the poopiness that goes with it. People should be judged on their actions, not on who ever happens to be their parents.