LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Thoughts

I thought I'd make a topic for people's random thoughts that aren't detailed enough to start a new topic. These can be ABDL or non-ABDL related.

To start:

I'm sitting here eating a Yoplait Dora the Explorer strawberry yogurt. It's thicker than most yogurts. Ticker yogurt tastes better to me. Why?

~ moogle

My dogs have 2 bowls of fresh water, but they'd rather go outside and drink the water from the mud puddles in the yard. Why? Sometimes I wonder if they're doing stuff like this just to mess with my mind...

Also... If the Chiller network is suppose to be the "Scary Horror Network", then why do they censor their movies and cut out the good parts?

Sitting here, playing Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense on the old N-64 and thinking back to True Crime Streets of LA and pondering. Will they ever make a V-8 movie? That would be an action movie lover's dream...

Listening to Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue

Just finished playing some epic L4D (PC of course) so my mind is filled with zombies and strats.

Changed song to Bowling for Soup - The Girl All the Bad Guys Want

Got steam friend invite from some damn good L4D CAL player to join their server but I'm gonna be going to bed here soon so I'm not going.

Thinking how much it sucks but is fun at the same time getting a knee in my stomach for warm up for the martial arts I take.

Dreading my next test on Nunchuku Forms and hoping I don't hit myself in the nuts again.

And damn this chick on this music video is hot.

Who's Pieterson? And what's with this ball and out thing? And more importantly, do I really want to know that?

It's about cricket. Here in the US, that's an insect that makes a lot of noise, jumps real high, and that cats like to chase. In other countries, it's some kind of stick-and-ball game. And before I'm berated for calling it a game, I'll quote Ernest Hemingway:

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

It's about cricket. Here in the US, that's an insect that makes a lot of noise, jumps real high, and that cats like to chase. In other countries, it's some kind of stick-and-ball game. And before I'm berated for calling it a game, I'll quote Ernest Hemingway:

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Hemingway was also into shooting.

NFL is 100% American!

You can have cricket, we don't want to be responsible for strating an intergalactic war anyways. :D

as is basketball

and dont give me that aztek game, cause that is a totally different game. for them the first team's "basket" won.

and the hoop was verticle

and there was only one hoop

it was played on an incline

and they could use their feet

im drunk

Why didn't the discovery channel advertise Weaponizers??? This show is awesome! These 4 guys fix up a couple of vehicles (2 guys per team/vehicle) with remote control setups and weapons (guns, explosives, and whatever they can engineer) and then wage war on eachother with them. They also have targets with attached explosives for extra points. B)

Screw sports. Destructive vehicular motorsports is where the real fun is. Athletes don't dismember eachother enough for regular sports to be entertaining...

Why is my girlfriend, whom I love dearly because she's the most rational woman I've ever met (among many other reasons, mind you), so damned irrational sometimes? I'm not nearly so hard to figure out as she is.

1. I like beer.

2. I like music. Loud sometimes.

3. I don't like talking on the phone for hours on end about nothing when it's 2am and I've got to work the next day.

4. I like diapers.

5. I like some peace and quiet all to myself sometimes 'cause I'm an independent, stubborn bastard.

Give me some chill understanding of the above 5 things, and my heart is yours forever. But she has to perceive one or more of the above as an affront to her on a regular basis. ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Why didn't the discovery channel advertise Weaponizers??? This show is awesome! These 4 guys fix up a couple of vehicles (2 guys per team/vehicle) with remote control setups and weapons (guns, explosives, and whatever they can engineer) and then wage war on eachother with them. They also have targets with attached explosives for extra points. B)

Screw sports. Destructive vehicular motorsports is where the real fun is. Athletes don't dismember eachother enough for regular sports to be entertaining...

you watched that too? damn that was some fun shit. too bad the one car's spinning ax and chain broke, i wanted to see it shred that winnebago side :lol:

you watched that too? damn that was some fun shit. too bad the one car's spinning ax and chain broke, i wanted to see it shred that winnebago side :lol:

My best friend channel surfed into it and let me know about it. I had to catch the 11pm rerun. I liked the rocket barrage better than the death wheel.

My best friend channel surfed into it and let me know about it. I had to catch the 11pm rerun. I liked the rocket barrage better than the death wheel.

me too but i still wanted to see it in action

A buddy of mine always joked that any sport can be improved with the introduction of random snipers. I amended it with the use of landmines as well.

reminds me of a silly short piece i wrote some years back:

Assassination chess!

Players play a regular game of chess while an "assassin" with a pellet gun shoots at the pieces. If one gets hit and falls over it is out of the game. If it gets hit and moves to another space without falling over then it will stay at the space the piece occupies the most. If the hit piece is "moved" to a space occupied by an opponent's piece then the opponent piece is "killed". If the piece moves to a new space occupied by a piece of the same team the original space holder gets moved back to its original position at the beginning of the game, unless it is already there then the "assassinated" (one that was originally shot at) piece is out.

How the assassin works: The assassin secretly picks five spaces on the board before the game starts and remembers where they are. If a piece goes on that space the assassin may shoot or wait for a more powerful piece. Once the assassin shots at one of the spots he may not shoot at it again but may shoot at the same piece if it lands on another space he chose at the beginning of the game.

Does anyone remember the BaseWars NES game? It was baseball, but with robots and weapons. You could auto-win a game by blowing up 3 of the other team's robots and they'd fight over being tagged at the bases. You could also upgrade your team's players and create 2 custom teams. My friends and I had a lot of fun with that game. It was kinda fun taking out a guy who was armed with a sword by shooting them with a machinegun. Or using the wheeled guy's special attack to drive across the top of the screen and hit them from behind. B)

There should be a device or program to merge videogames. Fire it up and give my Neverwinter char the alien raygun from Fallout, the Infinite Launcher from Resident Evil 4, the RC-P90s from Goldeneye, and Harmon Smith's antitank gun from Killer 7. B)