LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Wearing Sex Offender Strikes Again

• 2 weeks later...

:huh:

I've already stated this before, but here we go again. If a persons actions constitute a danger to himself or others (in this case he's being harmful towards children) they can, and should be locked up in the state hospital.

Unlike prison, there is no set time to be served, they can keep them there until such time as they feel that this man no longer poses a threat. If they feel he is not cured, they won't release him.

You don't need a criminal conviction for this, all the court needs to show is that he has a history of mental problems (which his behavior cleary demonstrates) and that more than likely this behavior will continue unless he is removed from being in public. They even have cells there for those that may pose a threat to anyone in the hospital.

It's simple, you don't need to change the law, all you need to do is to have him committed, which I'm sure that anyone dealing with him in their community could do.

Why they haven't taken this route to deal with him I guess I'll never know.

Rock on,

Vic <_<

excuse me please. but what is different between a guy showing off his diapers in public and two girls playing football just diapered & sucking a nuk on a public road right in the middle of Berlin around noon ?

to one everyone applauds as being cute , despite children could have seen it easily but the other one is condemned (ok in a different part of the world but still compareable)

And I am quite sure that most of the people here have seen the two girls already as it was even aired on TV and the clip still floates around the net. I find it rather sick to make up two scales on the same thing really.

excuse me please. but what is different between a guy showing off his diapers in public and two girls playing football just diapered & sucking a nuk on a public road right in the middle of Berlin around noon ?

to one everyone applauds as being cute , despite children could have seen it easily but the other one is condemned (ok in a different part of the world but still compareable)

And I am quite sure that most of the people here have seen the two girls already as it was even aired on TV and the clip still floates around the net. I find it rather sick to make up two scales on the same thing really.

Well for one thing they had the diapers on over shorts, and they were not "flashing" little kids. That is just plain sick.

:huh:

Actually he is just technically under a lewd act with a minor, but just barely. Either way it's not something that should be happening.

The guys a diaper loving exhibitionist, but learned from his first offense to go no further than flashing the diaper. That he likes to do it with children watching is disturbing, and for his own sake, and the sake of others he should be committed to a mental institution.

There he can get the medical attention he needs, and it would also keep him out of circulation. They have to change the law to send him to jail, where he'll do two years and be back out amongst kids again.

With the state hospital they can keep him until they no longer feel that he's a threat, and that could be a life sentance.

Rock on,

Vic B)

I live in Utah too, but I am a few hours away from where this happened. I think this time he was passing out fliers of a website called Pamperfun to the children. The website contains pictures of young children in their diapers. This is going too far! :angry:

I kinda dont see what all the fuss is about. I think Andy had a good point there. Whats the difference? I personally didnt get any bad or disturbing feelings from that report.

mabye I just happen to have a different view on this "case". For some reason I dont find a guy who just shows off his diaper (not his genitals) in public to be something disturbing. I mean he doesnt DO anything to those kids, right? He simply want to get attention by doing what he does.

talk to you later people :)

Pull-ups man

I think it might be a case of innapropriate attention from an innapropriate source. This may also be a case of just because it's legal doesn't make it smart. It's like playing russian roulette. Sooner or later the odds favor him doing it to a child with a parent who wont be concerned about legalities and he'll end up with a bullet in his head. Problem solved as they say.

Hugs,

Freta

yeah, its all about social views... sadly, diapers are still viewed as something for only children up to 3 yrs (max 6 but thats already considered strange) to wear. Well, we have to wait a couple of years (decades) for diapers to be viewed as underwear... how would that be nice not to feel embarrased infront of anyone for wearing a Pull-up :)

Could this guy be a pedophile? Am I the only one here who is thinking that? He is only showing his diapers to kids, not to adults also. Sounds pedophilelish to me.