LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So What Do You Do For Your Job

Interesting to read all the different jobs people do and I like to see a little bit of a hint of networking going on. I'm sorry to see the number of unemployed people - my girlfriend has been unemployed for 8 or 9 months now.

As for me, I am a portfolio manager/trader

• 2 weeks later...

I am a United States Postal Service employee trained on three rural routes and am also a stockboy at a Niemann Foods, Inc. Grocery store. I am training to become a Digital Media Creator for Video Game Design at a top 20 for my chosen field community college, as well as a tv show rating person for primetime television.

im still working at McDonalds...

for those that have followed my previous posts about working there, the guy that stole over $1000 USD from the owner (and only got demoted from manager to reg crew and still made more than me (ive been there a few more years)) finally got arrested the other day for using a stolen credit card! he tried to get a car stereo system put in on the other side of town at a comp store and the owner realized the card was stolen from an old woman a couple towns over! he even admitted that it was stolen! hope she presses charges and hope his mom doesn't bail him out again (she's rich apparently and gave the McD owner a check to keep him from pressing charges).

i also finally told off another person and said what she had comming to her. i've been there twice as long as her and am a rank higher than her. im a crew trainer (reg crew-->crew trainer-->manager) and she is crew. crew trainers have the right to correct managers. i was double checking something a manager was doing (something small) and she stepped in saying i don't have the right to do that. i retort stating that i do have that right. she then went silent and said that i should talk to her when i become a manager. i kept after her and she still remained silent and kept working. this has been going on since she got there and i have gone to management countless times about this and still she acts like that. note the manager walked away before it escelated. i finally had enough and left my area (we were not getting any customers and she was up front and i work the grill) and stated again my point with a little higher voice and still nothing. she still kept saying that i can't talk to her till im a manager as im talking so after im done with my side, i tell her to blow me (i really said that (she has pretty much said worse to me in the past)). by that point, she finally started to talk like an adult. the manager finally stepped in but we were pretty much done. later, i went to the manager and stated that none of it was directed at the manager (since she was kind of the trigger) and the person i told off, in the distance, was mocking me in a way that implied i was crying to management. a min later, she called out she was going to go to the owner and complain i was harassing her. i proceeded to flip her off through the door (has a glass window) but don't think she saw it. manager decided not to write either of us up since i went a little too far and i was provoked. i later decided to be the bigger person and appologise to her about the last comment but reinforce everything else but wouldn't let me finish and kept telling me to shove it so my councience is clean. she also said she wasn't going to report me (prob since she would have to explain why i said it in the first place).

overall, i finally got to go home and not regret not saying things that needed to be said.

also, when i do my job as a crew trainer (more or less as a superivsor as well as train crew) she has been there at almost every turn saying it wasn't my authority to do things that are part of my job so this was a long time comming.

also note that she is the type of person to not listen to anyone but managers so nothing would had been accomplished unless i went over the top.

i've been there for 3 years, 9 months, and 5 days (as of now) and still only make $0.10 above min wage (even though i've been promoted) and get less than 30 hrs per week, even though i am available, so it isn't like i would lose a high paying job if things went bad for me.

on a side note, i live near a closed down bakery (national company and still use that building for storage) and the phone is ringing as i write this and it is 3 in the morning. nothing good can be going on over there... ever other month, there is a very large drug bust in my small town so...

Guest Juni's Cute Baby Lucy

Student! And trust me a Maths Degree takes up far too much of my time to sleep properly let alone work! Though I am looking forward to summer hols till October (I've already had a month!) But I'll be using my free time to recover form surgery so I won't be doing much work in the summer this year... Just maybe some website design, if I can get the clients.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna be a Teacher... in a few years...