LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Catheter With Diaper

Hi, i just like to let other know my experience. I have found a good way to be Incontinent with out being incontinent. I have been using a foley catheter for pass 3 months on and off when i feel or have the time to use them with diapers over them. My bladder drains fully into the diaper uncontrolling. Its a great feeling of being fully incontinent but when i have to stop using it i gain my control back. Its a wonderful feeling.

I do have to say that it is a high risk of things. But if you learn or take good precaution works well. It is painful at first but the right way it also feels good. It dosnt hurt now for me cause i got use to it and more erotic with the diaper. :D

Has anyone else done this? If so please tell your experience.

Hi, Yes I have done this a good few times now, very good experience to have no bladder control.

Currently using a size 18fr, may try a 20fr in the future.

You should try cumming with one in! Very odd experience! :D

(Would love to try a three way catheter and fill the bladder up with sterilized water!) :o

Guest babydallastx

Hi, i just like to let other know my experience. I have found a good way to be Incontinent with out being incontinent. I have been using a foley catheter for pass 3 months on and off when i feel or have the time to use them with diapers over them. My bladder drains fully into the diaper uncontrolling. Its a great feeling of being fully incontinent but when i have to stop using it i gain my control back. Its a wonderful feeling.

I do have to say that it is a high risk of things. But if you learn or take good precaution works well. It is painful at first but the right way it also feels good. It dosnt hurt now for me cause i got use to it and more erotic with the diaper. :D

I have done this allso. found a medica store in dallas tx that has internet sales, they are high on price but you can get most anything without any problems.

I wear anything from 18cc to 28 cc and like about 10cc in the foley. I dont know it there and in about three hours my diaper with a baby diaper in it, is full

and needs to be changed. I go out and no one can tell i wearing a diaper unless i want to show it off, tight shorts or sweatpants. I have been able to

wear the cath for about 8 hrs. then it back to underwear. I do dribble a little after a cath.

The thing about Foley a Cath is that you can very easily get an Infection, especially when you are draining it in to a Diaper or something like this.

I know from using caths for quite a number of years the problems they can and do cause.

By all means give it a try but be Very Clean With Everything you Touch!

Play safe,

UKnappyman

You should try cumming with one in! Very odd experience! :D

i didn't think it worked like that. the semen comes through a different tube that connects to the urethra and is closed when you uriniate. din't think you could do that since the catheter would be blocking that tube. :glare:

much as a catheter does sound fun it also sounds like a good way to get an infection if your not very careful, as for cuming, well it would probably go around the outside of the catheter, tho it may not, probably bot a very sensible thing to do with a catheter in.

i didn't think it worked like that. the semen comes through a different tube that connects to the urethra and is closed when you uriniate. din't think you could do that since the catheter would be blocking that tube. :glare:

Yeah the semen does go around the catheter which increases the force of the ejaculation.

There are some videos about catheters and diapers on xtube.com if anyone's interested. :D

Catheters are great fun. The real thrill for me is going out while cathed and not knowing if the diaper I'm wearing will hold it all without leaks.

Kind of allows you to be incontinent for the day. :mellow:

Just be sure to read up on the clean and safe use of catheters or you'll find your self in the doctors office. :o

Yeah the semen does go around the catheter which increases the force of the ejaculation.

There are some videos about catheters and diapers on xtube.com if anyone's interested. :D

i would still be carefull about that...

You are playing with fire!

Catheters are famous for causing UTIs.

• 10 years later...
On 5/1/2009 at 2:39 PM, diaper4life said:

Old topic?

Been there done that but there are some risks involved like UTI`s. Therefor I turned to stents, much less risk of an UTI and you can feel yourself pee without control and that is a big plus.

6 hours ago, dlnoir said:

Old topic?

Been there done that but there are some risks involved like UTI`s. Therefor I turned to stents, much less risk of an UTI and you can feel yourself pee without control and that is a big plus.

Could you explain stents to me? Having gotten a UTI the one time I tried a catheter, I’m reluctant to do it again. But I’m also reluctant to insert a homemade anything into my urethra relying only on a string to remove it. 

I’d MUCH rather go to the doctor for a UTI than to a surgeon to have a stent removed from my bladder.

2 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

I’d MUCH rather go to the doctor for a UTI than to a surgeon to have a stent removed from my bladder.

True I absolutely agree with you. If you need to go see a surgeon to have something removed out of your bladder isn’t much fun. I told my story in the topic “my experience with stents” and the topic “Close to incontinence with a stent”. For sure things can go wrong but that applies for most things in life, not that I will encourage to do anything you do not feel comfortable with.

I have a double fishing line attached to the stent, it is long enough to grab hold of it in order to pull out the stent. I never had the line fail on me. If I remember correctly a single line has a breaking point over eighteen pounds seems to be quite robust.  I have been doing this for the last thirteen years or so never had a UTI or any other complications. But in all honesty it can be somewhat nerve wrecking in the beginning but you’ll get used to it quite fast. Nowadays I can install my stent well under ten seconds and retrieve it even faster if needed. Personally I feel more at ease with a stent than a catheter but that is just me.