LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dream

I think my most common diaper dream is of one or more of my friends finding out I wear them. It's always embarrassing, but sometimes in the dreams my friends react to the news positively, and those ones are pretty nice.

The second most common is one I had a variation of just the other night. In this one I was kneading some bread dough, and concentrating on the work I forgot to control my bladder, and suddenly I felt myself wetting my pants, and the pee trickling down my legs. I then remembered (in the context of the dream) that I'd been wearing diapers a lot recently, and realized that I must have gotten into the habit of wetting without thinking about it. It was embarrassing and exciting at the same time. (I kind of wish this one would come true, actually.)

Sometimes I'll be dreaming about something else entirely, and suddenly diapers turn up in the dream out of nowhere. For example I remember one dream about going to the doctor for a checkup. It was a perfectly normal appointment in every way, until the doctor left--and then suddenly the nurse picked me up and put me in a baby scale to weigh me. I didn't know how she was managing to do this, as I was a lot taller and heavier than she was, but somehow she could do it, and I couldn't stop her. I started complaining about the indignity of this, and she just chuckled at how silly I was being, then laid me down on the examining table, pulled down my pants, and started changing a totally sodden cloth diaper that I hadn't even realized I was wearing until that moment.

My favorite dream of all time was one I had a few years ago. My wife and I were going over to have dinner at the home of some friends, a married couple. (Not people we know in real life, but in the dream they were old friends of ours.) We were dressed up in fancy clothes and had brought a bottle of wine, and when we arrived at our friends' door they invited us in and we made smalltalk for a few minutes, and then suddenly the woman we were visiting turned to her husband and me, and said, "Okay, you boys GO PLAY!" The last two words seemed to echo in my head, the whole world dropped away from me, and I suddenly knew that she was a witch, and had just cast a spell on her husband and me. The husband gave a high-pitched toddler giggle and went scampering out of the room. The sound of his baby laughter blew away my own resistance and I giggled and ran after him, my entire adult personality wiped out, nothing left in my head but a two-year-old. He led me nto a playroom full of blocks and toys and coloring books, while our mommies stayed behind and talked. We played and giggled for what seemed like ages, until I found myself having an accident in my pants, and was suddenly alarmed--oh no, I was wetting my good suit! what would mommy say?!--and I tried to stop myself, but each time I stopped peeing, I'd get confused and forget what I was doing and it would start again, and pretty soon my pants were soaked and I'd forgotten all about it and gone back to coloring. That's when mommy came in and started scolding me, and the other boy's mommy was smirking at me, and her husband was laughing and laughing. The woman offered my mommy one of her husband's diapers to change me into, and we all ended up going to the dinner table with me wearing a shirt and tie on top, and a big thick diaper on the bottom. It was great--after I woke up I wanted to go back and dream it all over again. :)

I do occasionally but the other day I dreamed I was talking to my physical therapist and suddenly i'm in a car and we are going past my house where i lived from 9-10 years old, late 1988 through early 90. Anyhow I said I miss those days, and then I started to feel very sad and said something like I really wish I could go back to that time. And I swear I could feel myself sobbing/crying in my sleep. The therapist patted me on the back saying it's ok.

This was followed by her reading some dr's notes about me or something and she said it says here you like to be babied or treated like a baby or something? She said it kinda like that. And I said uhhhh maybe.

The reason those days are important to me is cause that was my last year as a regular kid. In april 1990 I was severely burned in an explosion and lost mjy hands and feet. Andf mjy life was changed forever, so yeah I really miss those days.

Okay that really sucks, did you lose the extremities com;letely or just lose the use of them? Sorry don't mean to pry.

I really don't have a time to reflect upon or wish I could do again, other than the obvious hindsight situation. I've been sick my whole life so I guess to a degree from 0-10 I really didn't know I was different so the innocence is missed, however getting beaten is something I don't miss. I see no point in dwelling on the past especially since we cannot undo what has been done, only pave the way for the future.

I don’t dream very often but I have had a couple that are nappy related.

The first was in what seemed to be some sort of post apocalyptic world (a bit like ff7 if you know that world).

It started with me and my younger brother being released from a prison block by a power cut because all the doors where magnetically sealed, at this point we are both wearing a nappy and nothing else.

We sneak out in the darkness and soon get completely lost, eventually we find some sort of storage room with a single candle illuminating it, it seems to be some sort of rebel supply dump or something and there is the half-life symbol sprayed fairly small beside one of the vents at floor level (I play a lot of computer games so I guess some of the imagery seeped in).

So we get into some clothes that are there and gather some supplies into a couple of backpacks that are also there. We pack a change of clothes, a few nappies, some candles and matches and some sort of laser gun is also there and I pick it up.

Then the power comes back on and there is a lot of shouting outside and some weapons fire, so without thinking I shoot the vent with the gun (which is surprisingly loud) and my brother starts crying saying he is wet, but I say that if he doesn’t hurry up and get into that vent we will both be dead in a few minutes and I pull away the remains of the vent cover and bundle my brother in followed by the two backpacks we have packed and then I follow myself.

The vent goes on for quite a long way before bending down at an angle, that gradually gets steeper until we are both sliding down this vent we eventually come to an end and ahead of me there is a crash as my brother bursts through the vent cover at the other end and we are outside in a heap on the floor in some sort of what was probably once a garden but is now a barren waste land with a dead tree and a bunch of rocks lying around.

The garden is not very large and it seems to be deserted and there are two main exits on this garden, one marked with the insignia of the people who had had us imprisoned it was a spikes symbol a bit like the chaos symbol and in black and red, then on the other door was a similar symbol but over it someone had taken spray paint and put a half-life symbol over it.

We rapidly headed to that one only to have the door that was now behind us open and some guards came out, they immediately started shooting at us and I returned fire (badly) as we ran for the other door.

We had somehow managed to pick up the backpacks and had them on, at this point a shot grazed my left arm and I screamed at the pain and tripped over one of the stones on the floor and totally soaked my nappy and messed it too.

My brother turned to see if I was alright and the guards stopped firing for some reason, perhaps they where trying to recapture us if possible rather than kill us, and they ran towards us, my brother helped me up and I put my right hand over the wound to stop the bleeding as much as possible and we again headed for the door and as we got close the guards started shooting, but one of the double doors in front of us opened as we neared it and we half ran half fell into the darkness.

The door closed behind us muffling the sounds of the shots as they harmlessly ran into the reinforced door. I lay on the cold concrete floor for a while firmly holding the wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding in total darkness, as shots continued to run into the door behind me.

The shots stopped after a short while and there was silence, followed by a soft sound of footsteps and a quiet click and some strip lights quite a long way above us came on.

I then made an effort to get up from lying down on my front, but to do this when you are holding one arm firmly with the other is not at all easy so the best I managed was to roll over onto my back and I saw my brother kneeling beside me looking rather worried, I also saw that I had lost quite a lot of blood, my left hand side was covered in it and as I rolled over I was also very conscious of just how messy my nappy was.

The room was about 2 stories high and made of plain concrete and there was a small observation balcony on the second level with a metal railing round it, a small door that I had not previously noticed on the side of the room then opened and someone wearing medical whites rushed in to tend to my wounds...

bits are missing from my recollection here bit I do remember that I was undressed and a proper dressing was applied and also at some point a clean nappy, because the next thing I remember I’m lying in a hospital bed still in a bit of pain but much less than before with a nicely made bandage over the wound on my left arm, and a clean nappy and nothing else.

A doctor is looking at me with a slightly worried expression that changes to a smile as I open my eyes, and he says “Ah you’re awake. Good, can you walk?

I rarely remember my dreams, but every once in a blue moon Ill have a diaper dream that sticks with me is usually something along the lines of, at some point I'm caught wearing little else than a diaper and i frantically try to cover myself or run and hide, but no one else around me even seems to notice. as if they're ignoring the fact I'm wearing a diaper or they somehow cant see it.

Okay that really sucks, did you lose the extremities com;letely or just lose the use of them? Sorry don't mean to pry.

I really don't have a time to reflect upon or wish I could do again, other than the obvious hindsight situation. I've been sick my whole life so I guess to a degree from 0-10 I really didn't know I was different so the innocence is missed, however getting beaten is something I don't miss. I see no point in dwelling on the past especially since we cannot undo what has been done, only pave the way for the future.

Burns were so bad my hands and feet were amputated below-knee and below elbow. I now have prosthetic hooks, and use a power chair for mobility. I'm not incont so i dont wear diapers, but unable to diaper myself. Been 7 years since i last wore. For 5 years after i was burned i had bowel problems and I was diapered most of my time in the hospital.

I've had some dreams, but remember little of them. I think they revolve around me trying not to let people know I'm in diapers.

There was one where it was a mix of dream and reality...I was almost but not quite awake and imagined I was wearing a diaper and so actually began to release. That caused me to wake enought to realize I didn't have a diaper on. Luckily I was able to cut the flow quickly with minimal damage to the sheets and myself.

I've since wondered how my wife might have taken it had I not been able to stop myself...could I have convinced her I had a real problem and therefore a real need to wear? (I doubt it.... trips to the dr., etc...) sigh...

had my first diapered dream the other night. dreamed i was diapered and i had shit myself. i was trying to clean myself up, and apparently i was in some sort of public place. might've been an elevator, i dont remember.

like all my dreams, it was a bit weird.

I dream about two different things, mustly.

I'm either dreaming of driving my project car, or the dream is diaper related.

My ol' lady has been ok with me wearing diapers for nearly a year now, but she still isn't into it. She understands that it's my little thing, but wishes not to join in.

Well, my diaper related dreams always seem to have her in them in some way or another.

The last dream I had, she wakes me up (in my dream, mind you) as she was getting in bed with me to sleep, and I go to pat her butt. To my surprise she was wearing no pants, just a shirt and diaper. In my dream I was pretty excited, and partly turned on.

When I woke up, she was wearing pj pants and underwear, and I was somewhat upset... I never tell her about my dreams, because she will never be cought dead in a diaper, and gets kinda disturbed when I talk about diapers in general. Even after a year, as long as she doesnt totally see it, other than what is exposed when the pants doesnt completely cover it, or I dont talk about it, shes fine. Just wants to act like it's just another form of underwear, and nothing more.... so the only dreams I tell her is about cars.... lol. she thinks theres something wrong with me that thats all I dream about.

She did surprise me not long ago when she told me about an episode of "Dirty Jobs" she watched while I was at work. I guess at the end of the show, Mike Row and the crew were wearing diapers to help promote their show, and she thought it was funny, and wanted to share that with me.

How nice it would be to see her open up more with my diapered side, and make my dreams a reality... lol

asking a tad to much, though. B)

i had a dream last night that was wierd.

i was being chased by someone and ended up at an old house with a lot of old things in it and a bunch of very old people claiming to be relatives. not sure what came next but eventually, i was wearing a diaper under my cloths with a couple other people (other relatives but don't know who they are) wearing them without anything over it and we were being pulled through sand in inertubes. They were wearing them without the intent to use so when i used it (only in the dream), i was searching for a bathroom to get rid of it. i kept adding to the deposite in the back of it till we finally found a mcdonalds and it is suddenly the one that i work at in my town. there was a family bathroom enterence outside it so i went in and locked the inside door to the bathroom. i tried then to lock the outside bathroom door and then took off my shirt. i then saw a light behind me so i rush over to close the inner door. then, the solid wall is replaced 2 doors with windows where everyone can see me (the top of it was clearly visable above my pants). I then proceded to try and hide it with my shirt. then i woke up.

one of those wtf dreams. guess that will teach me to stay up till 4am on this site.

About half of all my dreams I am wearing diapers. It has been like that since I was a kid. Usually it is a normal dream and then halfway through I realize I am wearing diapers and I see how whomever is in my dream reacts. Most of the time I dream that people accept my diaper wearing and they noticed it all along, way before I noticed it, and never said anything. Other times I run and hide when I realize it.

SDB

Man, I'm ALWAYS having diaper dreams and they're always somewhat humiliating.

The worst one was where I was at church, but suddenly I realized I was clad in just a crinkly white diaper. I tried to hide under a table that had a pretty full sized table cloth hanging over the edges, but then the Sunday school class found me and wouldn't stop peeking under the table at me.

I've had a few dreams where I stumble upon a huge stash of diapers just sitting around and I start grabbing a few and put one on, but then my family or some friends walk up and start asking what the f I'm doing.

The latest one I had was while I was very thickly diapered in Abenas . . . I was going to the beach with a bunch of other diaper lovers, we were all just wearing our diapers and frolicking on the beach. Except then I started getting self conscious because the rest of the beach was filled with normies. The dream just kept getting more and more embarassing, we went to a restaurant and stuff in our diapers and I just got redder and redder in the face >_<

• 4 weeks later...

my last dream involved being forced to wear a cloth diaper and locking plastic pants. wasn't allowed to wear anything over them and wasn't allowed out. i kept asking for at least a pair of pants but couldn't get any. i had to do #2 but was able to hold on. shortly after that, i was woken up by someone in the house... :(

wierd since i have no attraction to cloth diapers...

i for some reason seem to have weird really vague dreams that lack so much detail they are hard to describe, like this 1 dream where i thought i saw a woman and a baby although to be honest due to the lack of details i dont know what i saw in my dreams, i wonder if this means anything probably not. not trying to steal this but has any1 had a dream of anything diaper related that has come to be reality in some way shape or form.

i seem to have the same dream over and over again. It goes like this: I am in a CVS store and I want diapers. I go to the diaper section, and there is the diapers I want (currently depends since it is the only thing I have access to at this time) and then when i get up to them, they start floating. I grab for them and they go away from me. I get a net and catch them, then go to the checkout counter and then check them out. I then proceed to go out of the store, where they are then gone from my bag and back on the shelf. Then I wake up to find I have a rather full bladder. Sometimes I don't wear and almost don't make it to the toilet.

Guest Diapered Jeff

I've been having dreams where I'm either in diapers and a supposed girlfriend is catching me wearing them, or I'm taking care of a woman in diapers, or both, I dunno. I can't hold on to these kinds of dreams long enough for me to remember. This last one (last night) was me having fun with two young women, and when we got home, all sorts of diapers were laying on the floor, so myself and the two ladies pick them all up, and I don't know what triggered it, but the two women decided to start wearing diapers along with me.

I know this sounds more like a fantasy, and it is, but it just came in dream form this time. Always fun to dream about that. Just wish some of my dreams came true. :)

• 2 years later...

Ok so this topic is old but figured I would add to it because I stumbled across it(I wad looking for similar topics and this one was already long) and I had the most amazing dream last night. And I didn't write it in but certain parts I felt soooo embarrassed and it felt amazing.

Ok so I was driving a car with my mom in the passenger seat just driving around and then i realized I had to pee really bad but for some reason I had a diaper on so I just used it without even thinking about why I was wearing or what my moms reaction would be in the dream. So we drove around for a little while longer and then my mom says that we need to stop at a store to get me more diapers because she knew that I had a peed alot and she didn't have any more diapers for me. Then the dream skipped a little time and we were walking into a really crowded ice cream shop and I was wearing jeans and a shirt with a really puffy diaper underneath and I feel everyone watching us as my mom leads me into the bathroom to change me. She had to go to the bathroom so she told me to take one of the diapers out of her bag and wait for her. I took one out of her bag and waited but then when she came out she scolded me for picking the pampers size 14 instead of the 16 (lol) because she said that I do too much peepees in my pants for that so she picked the right one and put me onto one of those foldout changing tables and proceeded to change my diaper. While she was changing my diaper a little girl who was about 2 or three came in and went into the bathroom with her mom who told her that she was such a big girl for using the potty so she could wear her panties for the rest of the day. The little girl then asked why I was a big girl but still wearing diapers and my mom responded it's because she still goes peepees and poopies in her pants like a baby so she wears diapers like a baby. Then I remember walking out of the bathroom without my jeans on and yelling at my mom to help me get them on because they wouldn't fit on well over my jeans. Then we got ice-cream and I had a huge cone and I ate some of it then fell asleep in my dream and then "woke up" in a carseat in the back of the car that I drove earlier in the dream as my mom was buckling me in and giving me a binkie. After that I remember being in a onsie and being totally like a big teenage baby as my mom brought me to all these random places.

That was my dream last night and I really can't believe I remember it that well but it felt like the most amazing dream ever <3 I also liked it because it was basically me regressing the whole time and there were other parts to it and I am really surprised I remembered most of it.

Hope I have another dream like that tonight ;)

I havenot dreamed of diapers in awhile. But have dreamed of my wife treating me like a young boy about 10 or so; thickly diapered & dressed in toddler looking clothes. Big silver or white snaps on my pants or shortalls where everyone can see them if she lets me wear them. She'll check my diaper alot and if I pull away she'll POP my butt. Then everyone around will look at me & see me like this; as I turn redfaced. In others dreams I'm grown & wearing diapers sometimes covered sometimes not; but no one seems to mind. Off & on I'll see others dressed that way too. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a repeated dream where I am out in public giving a speech or walking around in a store or mall and suddenly realize that I am wearing a fully exposed diaper (with no pants over it). At first, I'm very embarrassed, but then I notice that nobody seems to be paying any attention whatsoever to my attire. I've been having this basic dream with variations for the past several decades.

• 3 months later...

I don't think it really matters what we dream, it's mostly a way for the unconscious mind - and the mind is actually never really asleep - to work through things present on our mind in a way that our conscious mind, full of outside input and interference to focussed thought, cannot. So, for a DL or AB to have diaper dreams, and whatever goes along with it like humiliation or bondage or whatever, it's not out of the realm of you working on you, in the safety of your mind, while within the safety of sleep mode.

I think, when we try to read too much into what we remember - and a vast majority of what we dream, we do NOT remember, consciously, when we wake up - it is problematical. And, when we keep dreaming the same dream over and over, I believe, usually, it's something that we simply haven't found the answer to, and we keep working on it, until we do. My opinion, only...