LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers

I like the idea of this forum and hope more people start posting. For my first, I'll review Bambino because I order from them fairly often.

Review: Awesome!

Every time I order, I get my package within a couple days. Fastest shipping I've ever seen and the diapers are great. My favorite by far. I have only ever had one problem when one of the packages in a case was slit in half and the diapers were all damaged. They quickly refunded that portion of my sale and I was satisfied.

Recommend? YES

So far, I've only bought a sample pack of the Classico diapers from them and I was very pleased with the product; not to mention that they arrived quickly in relation to the order date. Until now I have been a die-hard Abri-Form user but, with the tapes being better and the Bambinos now being the same price, my next order is going to be Bambinos (the wife likes the baby print).

Yes, most definitely a "thumbs up" for this vendor.

Ruffles

• 5 weeks later...

Always delivered on time and very discreet ( I have them shipped to the place that I work and have not had any problems with markings on the box) They always send a shipping confirmation with UPS tracking info with it. I have ordered several times from them and will continue to order from them.

On a side note: has anyone else noticed that UPS seems to have improved their service times? My last two Bambino orders came a day earlier than the "Expected Delivery Date" on the tracking info. Seems they aren't intentionaly delaying ground packages anymore?

Hmm, I havent seen them earlier than the expected delivery time. Usually takes 2 days from the day the order is placed for me to get them, but I live on the west coast and its not a long ways for UPS to have to transport them.

Hmm, I havent seen them earlier than the expected delivery time. Usually takes 2 days from the day the order is placed for me to get them, but I live on the west coast and its not a long ways for UPS to have to transport them.

delivery time 7 days not bad.premium leakage protection they hold a lot.tapes hold nice..Customer Service is the best they reply to every email and will even call you..the fit is very poor they are low rise diapers..

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

I have used alot of Different diapers and I have always said that the Bambinos were too costly and never tryed them I finly got a sample pack just to see what all the talk was about and at $700 for two i figured still way two costly over $3 per diaper but worth seeing what everyone was talking about.

So Still not liking the them because of the high price I ordered the sample.

Got The sample in 4 days looked it over seemed built well tryed them and ordered a case.

They are good Diapers them I found the ones that make the bambinos for the Bottom Half Co. The owners of Bambinos and Found they have there own Diaper that is like the Bambinos so I got a sample and tryed them side by side with the bambinos and found a few differences the Secure X-Plus is truly a better Diaper than the Bambinos in a cpl ways the Secure X-Plus has a blue strip in the middle that pulls wetness away faster than the Bambinos and the Secure X-Plus are a little thicker and they are like only a buck cheeper but the Tape Zone in front isnt not cute at all just some lines and the Diaper Name. so I guess you can have a trade off if the baby print is imporant to you it may be worth the extra buck so they both have there good points I now have a choice The Bambinos or the Secure X-Plus the only Big Difference is that the Secure Healthcare Products Co. will be starting to bill Insurance soon so if you are dependent on your Insurance you will be able to get the Secure X-Plus but The Bambinos is still just a e-companey and will not self Bill. I still use the diapers my Insurance pays for as a daily diaper but if I am going out for a while Im wareing a Bambino and My Ni Ni Diaper is a Bambino.And yes its worth the extra buck to me for the baby print. :)

• 2 years later...

Samples are sent by USPS. May be a delivery problem. Too small of a mail box, or delivered to the wrong house. I got the people accross the street's mail one day this year. Or the mailman needed to pee real bad.

• 9 months later...

I like they packing job they do. I admittedly get a little paranoid and some otherwise really good retailers like Northshore and XP don't pack the box as securely as Bambino always seems to mostly due to loose packing. As in the contents aren't padded out inside the box with some sort of packing material to keep the box solid or too large of a box is used.