3. 3. How long have you worn diapers?

• Since Birth
    • Just recently
    • A year or so
    • A few years
    • A long time
    • Haven't started yet
    • I don't wear

lolol I looked at the results and me being the first to actually vote all the ones i clickedededs was 100% ^_^ made me giggles

21 years old

play on average 1-2 years

Been wearing for a few years now.

2009 updates on the old "age" questions.

well, since I'm in the oldest age bracket responded to so far, I guess for me it is an old age question!!

I've been wearing about ten years I guess...in between a few years and a long time.

Age I like to pretend is a difficult one to answer as well...even when in true aby mode, I don't specifically think an age.

I'm 18, and I generally like to play someone closer to my age- usually 16 or so- who is forced back into diapers.

But generally I prefer them to be treated like a toddler in training pants.

I'm strange like that- I'd rather play as a recovering incontinent rather than a regressing infant. :huh:

44, willbe 45 in less than 2 months.

I usually don't age play, but there are time when I revert back to about 5 or 6 yrs. old and insecure. When I was actually that age I had problems with security and tended to have accidents all the time, due to being a military brat and moving to a new place evry year or so.

Been wearing more often for the past three years, but fassioned my own diapers out of what ever I could find, off and on through out my life.

"are you some kind of weirdo or qweer??"

Yes..

oh wait that wasn't the question?

I put, i'm 26 --- i'm in a higher age bracket now.. no longer the 18-25 year old crowd.

I play around 2 years old.. least daddy keeps telling me i'm only two

First time as an adult i wore a diaper was august of 2004.

I find this poll interesting but I don't think enough members voted. However it's encouraging to see the amount of members in their 20's and the drop off to zero after 65.

We know that this fetish/lifestyle is something that starts early but does this poll tells us that we loose the interest? I'm 47, when I was a teen and in my early 20's before the internet, I thought I was the only one in the world with this desire for diapers. I figured by my 30's the desire would be gone. In fact the fetish has turned into a lifestyle. I'm diapered every night and trained myself to wet while asleep and I'm wearing padding 24/7.

So should I then expect this desire to be gone in 20 years? I certainly would hope any members over 65 will vote to show this isn't true. I always figured that when I need to go to a nursing home I'll be one of the seniors who would be happy to be diapered! I just hope some cute 20 something year old female diapers me!

Phil

I find this poll interesting but I don't think enough members voted. However it's encouraging to see the amount of members in their 20's and the drop off to zero after 65. ... So should I then expect this desire to be gone in 20 years? I certainly would hope any members over 65 will vote to show this isn't true.

I think it's probably just the nature of the age demographic... If today's 20-somethings are hesitant about "coming out" about their ABDL secret, even while growing up in today's permissive and kink-soaked culture... imagine the hesitance of a person who grew up in the ultra-repressed and vanilla 1940's. Not saying that it makes it impossible, but given that most 65+ folks are somewhat daunted by the whole Net/computer scene to begin with, there's probably very few that would be seeking out sites like DD... just a thought...

I always figured that when I need to go to a nursing home I'll be one of the seniors who would be happy to be diapered! I just hope some cute 20 something year old female diapers me!

Agreed... but I'm thinkin that if the cute 20-something catches my vibe, she may not be automatically overjoyed... "OMG Brenda, I was just changing Mr ____'s diaper and he was all smiling at me and asking if I had any baby powder and plastic pants, it was totally weird-- I think he was getting off on it, eeewwww" LOL

wv

A lady I knew a few years ago was a worker in a nursing home. She knew about my thing for diapers. She said it was common for men to get erections when their diapers were being changed. She said the quick fix for an erection was to snap the finger under the head of the penis. This way the nurse can properly diaper the man with the penis pointed down in the diaper.

Phil

Agreed... but I'm thinkin that if the cute 20-something catches my vibe, she may not be automatically overjoyed... "OMG Brenda, I was just changing Mr ____'s diaper and he was all smiling at me and asking if I had any baby powder and plastic pants, it was totally weird-- I think he was getting off on it, eeewwww" LOL

wv

A lady I knew a few years ago was a worker in a nursing home. She knew about my thing for diapers. She said it was common for men to get erections when their diapers were being changed. She said the quick fix for an erection was to snap the finger under the head of the penis. This way the nurse can properly diaper the man with the penis pointed down in the diaper.

Phil

Well,THAT certainly takes away any rosy expectation of the nursing-home-diapers experience... OWWWWW!

Nurse Ratched indeed...!

wv

Pax, Abrera, Sarah, you all need to update your ages in your profile. :P:lol::D

i thought it updated automatically based on birthday, but then realized i never put my birthdayin.. all fixednow.