LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Arrested While Wearing Diapers.

What kind of weapon did you have?

You can legally own assult weapons.

yup. Been arrested here in the states for weapons charges in sept of 07. Not a fun scenario, and I didn't have my diaperbag. When I was taken into custody and driven to the jail facility, they made me undress (didn't do the whole 'show me your asshole' business, thank god!) and the guy was like, "a diaper? seen it before. . " I threw it away cuz I was already wet. Later in the cell, I wet their suit and they gave me another one like it happens all the time. Thankfully all the guys in my cell were about my age, and by the time the guard came around to check, he noticed I was soaked down the legs and called someone to bring me a new jumpsuit -- two sizes too small, I might add.

Glad to hear you were treated with some small amount of dignity. In fact, you should count yourself lucky they thought you were retarded -- otherwise, you might have faced charges and whatnot. . .

I keep asking someone on here to have a specific legal section with links to certified articles on what to do if you're arrested while wearing a diaper, and your rights therein. While most of us stay out of trouble, it sure seems like trouble can find anyone whether they're looking for it or not. It's just a good idea to know what to do when you're arrested, or when a friend is arrested, so that you can get things back to normal as soon as possible!

While we're here -- are there any other attorneys on the board? I know of one, but she only does corporate law, scant dealings of personal legal matters. . .

Excuse me, young man!

The men and women we entrust with our public safety have been educated, trained, and meticulously evaluated in order to establish their fitness for the tasks they will face.

While many of us also have the power to take out "a bad day" on someone else, we don't have the power to initiate the process of destroying someone's life. For those of us who aren't cops, our mistakes can usually be fixed in 24 hours or less, and they rarely, if at all, deprive someone of their freedom.

Cops keep YOU in line? That's funny.

So has every McDonalds employee. That doesn't mean they are good at what they do.

That's another reason why I loath them, they seem to enjoy locking everyone up. Also, I know for a fact that my town gets paid for every inmate by the state and federal government meaning they are encouraged to arrest folk.

As for keeping our society intact, frankly, we could use a little bit of anarchy and revolution. There are too many damn things wrong with this country that could only be fixed with a violent uprising at this point.

Lastly I have never had my life personally saved by a cop. The only time when I could have used one to save me from a bad situation ended up arresting me and threatening me with violence. FUCK COPS

Okay, one more reason why they suck. When a friend of mine got raped a couple years ago she was too ashamed to go to the police herself so I and another concerned friend went to the police station to file a report on the guy. You know what the cop said? oh you'll like this...

...the cop threatened to arrest us for filing a false police report! He thought we just wanted to "get some guy we didn't like in trouble" FUCK COPS! FUCK COPS! FUCK COPS! FUCK COPS! FUCK COPS! FUCK COPS! FUCK COPS!

Cops today are nothing like they used to be. Twenty plus years ago, cops were the select few that were highly qualified to fill the role of peace officer. Now, most areas are so desperate for new cops they will hire almost anyone. They get decent training, but that doesn't fix a bad attitude.

Aside from the examples I already listed before, I was also arrested once because my brother and I were wrestling(not fighting) in the front yard. Some old lady didn't understand and called the police. They claimed that Washington State law requires them to make an arrest if they are called for domestic violence. My brother was in college and I was working at a movie theater, so I took it on the chin. Talk about a dumb ass cop misinterpreting the law.

Also, just two weeks ago... I was driving my friend's car and got pulled over because he has a suspended license. The cop fucked up twice on one pullover. First, he violated my civil rights by pulling me over without reason. Second, he violated my friend's right to privacy by sharing with me that he had a suspended license. For those that will try to say the cop had the right to pull me over because my friend's license was suspended... He only has the right to pull over the vehicle if he SEES the person with the suspended license driving.

I hate cops, but they are an unfortunate necessity.

I've seen some bad cops in my life. It shouldn't come as a surprise since I've seen bad examples in every profession I've ever encountered. I've seen some good cops too. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't. The bottom line is people are flawed beings and until we get Robocop nothing is going to change. Get used to it. At least we have the freedom to protect ourselves in the USA when the bad cops are busy at the donut shop.

Hugs,

Freta

wow i really hope you are kidding... Just because you may have had an officer or two who took out there bad day on you doesnt mean they are all bad..... If we didnt have Police Officers how do you think our society would function.... I know for a fact that they keep me in line beucause i have a rather heavy lead foot.... Plus the fact they keep you from getting killed on a daily basis i hope you have more common sense than you are exhibitting in that post...

Without cops, it'd be up to the rednecks and survivalists with guns, and lynch mobs to keep the criminals in check. Not that that's a bad thing... There certainly wouldn't be nearly as many repeat offenders, at least... So long as there's crime, there's a need for someone to try to stop it. Before there were organized police forces, there were lynch mobs and vigilante groups. If they're done away with, there will again be vigilante groups and lynch mobs.

The anti-cops attitude is just stupid. It's one thing to be against the corruption and faults with the judicial system. That's and understandable gripe that most people can agree with. It's another to throw a tantrum and shout "fuck cops" repeatedly... That's just immature and idiotic, and tends to make people wonder if the people saying it are perhaps the criminal types who really should be behind bars...

It's another to throw a tantrum and shout "fuck cops" repeatedly... That's just immature and idiotic, and tends to make people wonder if the people saying it are perhaps the criminal types who really should be behind bars...

THAT'S ME!

I have been a law abiding citizen all my life. The charges I am currently facing are BS because I was only defending myself from two crack heads who threatened my life. My case is more complex than that and I am not about to go into detail but the point is that I'm not a criminal.

Anyway, don't mind me, I'm just your friendly neighborhood misanthrope.

I've deleted my post just in case they charge me after reading it.

Anyhow I have nothing but respect for the police, they treated me with dignity and respect when I was arrested wearing a huge nappy and they delt with it discreetly and did not even handcuff us both walking to there car. I think here in England that if you make a complaint against them it remains on there file. Not a law to themselfs like in America.

Hi T here...........i have a respect for the police officer job however there are god professionals and bad professionals!! some go to police just because of the uniform and the sirenens, others go to beat and hummiliate..... !

As I said before it seems that there are a feeling in the US that a ''cop'' can do everything and is above the law! that's false..........!!

while lawfully true, however, in practice it is not.

Ummmmmmay I inquire who changed my post??? I originally said badbaby, not badbaby......can someone tell me WTF is going on... I don't believe this is very fair. Is DD being cracked....hacked or what ever the term is?

confuzzled qwack :huh:

The board has a word replace feature, so if there is a word they don't want you using it will replace that word with the one they choose.

Ummmmmmay I inquire who changed my post??? I originally said badbaby, not badbaby......can someone tell me WTF is going on... I don't believe this is very fair. Is DD being cracked....hacked or what ever the term is?

confuzzled qwack :huh:

Color me confuzzled as well, duck... :huh:

wv

Another cop story for you all...

When I was in high school, there was a cop named Officer Brame that worked after school security part time. He used to hit on all the cute high school girls, but when people complained it was the word of rebellious students versus upstanding policeman. A few years after I graduated, that same cop was in the news for shooting and killing his wife and then himself while their children were in a car twenty feet away. You can even look it up... Officer Brame in Tacoma, WA.

What the........????? :huh:

so its kind of the same filter that DS has?? I wrote d*i*a*p*a*r*t....and it keeps replacing with badbaby....thats actually rather infuriating, I wonder what else has been altered in others posts....

or maybe I should just shut up and forget it....evidently the "un-nameable person has been banned and is not even allowed to be mentioned here :mellow:

qwack (not banned)

The problem is, when one word or person tends to start a lot of drama, it's best to prevent them from even being mentioned in order to prevent derailing of threads. Also, this is a bulletin board, owned and operated by a private party. No point crying about censorship.

Yep, that name is censored to reduce drama (and his reappearances to create it.)

For those of you worried: We have only 3 censored phrases on the board, all relating to Nigerians or Troublemakers :)