LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Powder And Sex.

My fiance and I will be getting married soon (in August) and, being a firm believer in abstinence before marriage, we are both very new to entire sex thing :blush: In older posts I have mentioned that we have both discovered we have a VERY big thing in common. We are ABs. To the max. At this point in time though we have decided to hold back any and all desires for such things, that is, until marriage of course. It would only make a mess of things.

Well, in light of August growing nearer and nearer, I can't help but question whether or not, when we indulge in baby play, a simple thing like baby powder will affect us sexually. Is it safe? Should we take precaution?

Thoughts anyone?

Also as a side note, what are some things we should try first when the time comes (concerning baby play and just play in general)?

-Of course diapers ^_^ What else?

Keep the baby powder away from genitals.

Talcum is toxic and cornstarch will irritate.

My fiance and I will be getting married soon (in August) and, being a firm believer in abstinence before marriage, we are both very new to entire sex thing :blush: In older posts I have mentioned that we have both discovered we have a VERY big thing in common. We are ABs. To the max. At this point in time though we have decided to hold back any and all desires for such things, that is, until marriage of course. It would only make a mess of things.

Well, in light of August growing nearer and nearer, I can't help but question whether or not, when we indulge in baby play, a simple thing like baby powder will affect us sexually. Is it safe? Should we take precaution?

Thoughts anyone?

Also as a side note, what are some things we should try first when the time comes (concerning baby play and just play in general)?

-Of course diapers ^_^ What else?

I've heard that condoms take away from the whole experience.

Getting her pregnant without intending to will take away from the whole experience too!

As for condoms, I think they can sometimes make sex better, actually, and there are good ones and there are bad ones. These are the best, in my opinion:

http://www.condomdepot.com/product/detail....id/238/pid/2105

And congratulations on your engagement!

Do American Schools teach safe sex? We're taught this stuff from 11 in the UK.

The first thing that popped into my head was the sex education scene from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life!

"What's wrong with a kiss, boy? Hmm? Why not start her off with a nice kiss? You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate. Give her a kiss, boy!"

:lol:

Keep the baby powder away from genitals.

Talcum is toxic and cornstarch will irritate.

Um ... as far as I know, babypower is meant to be used on genitals. Unless you have found a new way to wear diapers, this is usually where they are on your body. As far as causing irritation, this is the opposite of what baby powder will do; its entire purpose is to prevent irritation.

Talcum powder has been linked to cervical cancer.

Cancer alarmists will tell you that anything has been "linked" to cancer, including florescent lights and half the foods you consume on a regular basis. If baby powder had been scientifically proven to cause cancer, they would say "proved," rather than linked, and this information would be everywhere because the whole world uses baby powder on their babies. Baby powder is FDA approved for safe use on genitals. It's fine.

Do American Schools teach safe sex?

Christian fundamentalism keeps it from being taught in a lot of places. I grew up in Kansas, and the education there was abstinence only-- which I completely oppose.

Once again, the right wing ruins it all with their hypocrisy!

Seriously, get it on before marriage. If you suck at it, or your partner sucks at it, it's a long and expensive process to get out. And if you're any kind of sane person, you would know that you don't know if you love someone until you've been inside them. I think abstinence is the stupidest and most hypocritical thing one can espouse to the youth of this great nation. It's not like they're gonna listen to you anyway, so why waste your breath? And you're not doing yourself, or God any favors by waiting. It's just another puritanical approach to the oppression of real life scenarios.

I'm for real. Put the P in the V. NOW!

Yes talcum gets on genitals. I don't think a male should insert talcum into a vagina via. his penis. I see it irratating the female.

Corn starch can feed the fungus that causes diaper rash.

There is nothing more humiliating that having to have the doc wright you a prescription for adult diaper rash! I have been there and done that!

Um ... as far as I know, babypower is meant to be used on genitals. Unless you have found a new way to wear diapers, this is usually where they are on your body. As far as causing irritation, this is the opposite of what baby powder will do; its entire purpose is to prevent irritation.

Cancer alarmists will tell you that anything has been "linked" to cancer, including florescent lights and half the foods you consume on a regular basis. If baby powder had been scientifically proven to cause cancer, they would say "proved," rather than linked, and this information would be everywhere because the whole world uses baby powder on their babies. Baby powder is FDA approved for safe use on genitals. It's fine.

Christian fundamentalism keeps it from being taught in a lot of places. I grew up in Kansas, and the education there was abstinence only-- which I completely oppose.

I'd be careful. Yes it's meant to be used ON genitals, not in them. I've used baby powder to give my hubby hand jobs, and once or twice it's gotten in and caused him a brief (lasted the evening) issue, similar to what I've experienced having Urinary Tract Infections. Having to pee every few minutes but nothing comes out, and it hurts. It's not enjoyable. We still use it, we're just more careful about keeping it away from important openings! I use it in my diapers, I've never had it cause me an issue. But I could definitely see it causing an issue if it got in an area it doesn't belong.

Congrats on the marriage. Me and my wife waited till marriage to have sex and it was good and got better and better as we learned about each other. Don't worry about the baby powder. I use it sometimes in my diapers before we have sex. I actually prepare diapers with pre-sprinkled baby powder in it because it does disturb the rythym if you have to grab the powder and powder yourself while you are hot. So when I hand her my diaper it is already ready to put on me. If your wife is not aware about sex, she should clean up before sex and after sex and you should be clean before sex as well. It is cool to have sex after you wet a diaper, but it can easily cause a UTI. Peeing before sex in the potty helps clean the pipes as well to prevent a UTI. Keep with the dry diapers and it will be safer.

One of the greatest things about marrying a virgin is that you are their only experience and they have nothing to compare it to. It is cool in that diapers are just a part of our sex life and to her that is completely normal. However I was not a virgin when I got married and I know without a doubt that married sex is much better and more sacred that just getting off with someone. Married sex is an important covenant and Christians understand that it is important that we get each other off as much as possible in any way that satisfies our partner. As a DL we have an added advantage in that we know how to have really good orgasms and we have the tools to do it, so you add a wife to the mix and it is fantastic. Have fun!

SDB

Some thoughts on this

1) GF is really only ready for baby-making relatively few days per month

2 ) if you are withdrawing properly (takes a little practice but it's nothing really), getting her preggers is generally not an issue

3) she's probably 'clean', even having unprotected sex with someone with HIV has a surprisingly low infection rate (in that case you would obviously not risk it, though, ofc). Sexual illness is less common than fearmongering media and education would have you believe, particularly if you are both generally healthy (I've only been badly ill 2-3 times in my life and it's highly unlikely you would get ill - and probably worth it. This life is too damn short.)

4) fertility issues - I've only got one testicle (left one herniated) and wearing diapers all the time makes it take a further hit plus plenty of people are not very fertile anyhow (I may not be). Some people try for years and years and don't manage it.

If you still have doubts about the above, you could use a condom, but if the above seems in check I wouldn't, unless she specifically requested it. I know my orgasm well enough to cum outside, especially with practice. Also if for some reason my (hypothetical) girlfriend got pregnant, knowing the values she would necessarily take in me being her boyfriend in the first place, she would quite certainly get an abortion. No big deal to me - it's incredible enough for us to even be here at all, so much so that worrying over this kind of thing just isn't worth it. Hell I would probably be proud if I could get a woman pregnant, to a significant degree.

Regarding powder: Don't worry, but try not to get any in there. If using powder in sex ends badly for whatever reasons, adapt. Simple enough.

Woah, there, Aurelius! I don't think you're giving the kid very sound advice.

1) GF is really only ready for baby-making relatively few days per month

While the egg is only available for fertilizing for a few days per month, the window for impregnation is far wider because sperm can live and swim happily for a while. The "risky" days are almost half the month! See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SDM-circle3.svg

2 ) if you are withdrawing properly (takes a little practice but it's nothing really), getting her preggers is generally not an issue

I have to disagree, for two reasons. 1. There are sperm in pre-ejaculate that would be quite happy to get her pregnant. If you do a little research, the effectiveness of the "pull-out" method of contraception is 70-80%. That means 20-30% of the time, it's NOT! 2. It is instinctive (and feels GREAT) to ejaculate inside. If you are preoccupied with deciding when you should pull out, or if you find yourself with that much control in every time you have sex, I think you're missing out on the primal part of the experience.

3) she's probably 'clean',

While I agree that STDs are not his worry, I don't think arguing FOR unprotected sex is ever a responsible thing to do. Educate folks on the risks, then let them weigh those risks before proceeding. But "probably won't get her pregnant" and "not that easy to transmit disease" is not the kind of thoughts people should be making important decisions on. Having unprotected sex is an IMPORTANT decision in life, because it affects both the partners, and potentially, the life of a brand new human being!

4) fertility issues... plus plenty of people are not very fertile anyhow (I may not be). Some people try for years and years and don't manage it.

While that's true, there's absolutely no reason to believe this young man's swimmers are lazy! All it takes is looking at population growth stats to know that the majority of men have perfectly potent sperm.

Now, I'm not saying to never have unprotected sex. What I'm saying is, do your research and understand the risks before engaging in unprotected sex. If you're confident your partner is clean and you're ready to take on the responsibility of raising a child, then by all means, knock boots au naturale! And sex isn't much fun when you're worried about something like STDs or pregnancy (or anything else, really), so if donning a jimmy-hat can alleviate that stress, the do it!

All that said, Aurelius, I hope you don't think I'm attacking you; I'm really not, I just feel very strongly about the consequences of unprotected sex.

If a person is religious enough to believe that they shouldn't have sex till after they are married then typically they are religious enough to not believe in birth control whether it is pills or physical (condom) to prevent pregnancy. Most religions want you to have lots of kids so that you can teach them your religion there by spreading its influence.

Regardless of whether you use protection or not if you choose to have sex there is still a chance for one to become pregnant. So in the end its very simple. Don't have sex if you don't want to have a kid.

If a person is religious enough to believe that they shouldn't have sex till after they are married then typically they are religious enough to not believe in birth control whether it is pills or physical (condom) to prevent pregnancy. Most religions want you to have lots of kids so that you can teach them your religion there by spreading its influence.

Regardless of whether you use protection or not if you choose to have sex there is still a chance for one to become pregnant. So in the end its very simple. Don't have sex if you don't want to have a kid.

This is why I advocate the senseless murder of religious whack jobs.*only being sarcastic. I believe in the adage"Kill 'em all-Let God sort 'em out"*

I know, I know. I'm only saying people tend to actually overestimate the likelihood of getting pregnant, particularly if you are taking the necessary precautions (and of course you should!). Sorry if it sounded ignorant or misleading. Only that he shouldn't panic about it and if you're careful (like I said) there is very little to worry about.

Also, to each their own. I'm a liberated guy. I could easily have died several times by now, so I honestly care more about getting laid (and responsibly - again sorry if I misled but it is generally true) than shying away for whatever reasons.

"All it takes is looking at population growth stats". In the West, we are down to slightly over 1 child/couple and it's still dropping.

Also, if I hadn't mentioned it, I have only one testicle (left one herniated when I was 7-8 months old) and in wearing diapers so much with time I should question my ability to impregnate. Condoms are not to be underrated, you should certainly keep some on hand, just in case, but if I did't there's no way I would give up an oppurtunity where I could just withdraw anyway. Surprisingly few girls I've been involved with, in being presented with an abortion choice, have chosen to have the child. The right to choose is really taking off and it's better for everyone. Well, not the fetus, but the other two at least. Which is good enough for me. Not my problem.

Couple things.

1. Thanks everyone for the advice about baby powder vs. sex.

2. To those who oppose my belief system: I appreciate your input, now that nothing was accomplished, back to the topic.

I respect that you choose to live and believe the way you do, please give the same courtesy.