LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Fine St. Patty's Day

I just wanted to say I am having a good St. Patrick's day. I worked then went to get new glasses and also to have my teeth cleaned now I am sitting and relaxing with a pint of Guinness while watching the Quiet Man.

Hope everyone else is having as fine a day as I am.

Top o' the morning to ya lads and lassies.

Stay dry.

PARTY POOPER SEZ:

"What I've never understood is the association of Guinness and St Patrick's day. Even if he is the national saint, St Patrick's day is a Catholic feast day. Although some forms of Protestantism do believe in saints, the majority do not. Guinness is a Protestant drink - why is it so associated with a Catholic festival? Then there are the long history of ill-educated Americans supporting the Fenians and the IRA, all the while charging their pints of Guinness - a particularly vapid and vigorous example of this absurdity. Also, What's with people being proud to be Irish this day? Having pride in your race is stupid. It's like being proud of your naturally good looks or your great eye sight or whatever. Being proud over something you had nothing to do with is absolutely ridiculous. Pride in something like nationality probably inclines you to be more racist, because there is a sense of superiority due to random chance and circumstance. Lastly those who aren't Irish or Catholic but use this religious holiday as an excuse to be drunk loud fools are perpetrating an old racist stereotype.

I SAY:

Sláinte! cheers.gif

Hey I love Guinness but can't have any :(

Beer does not mix well with pain drugs.

Anyway, I'm glad that everyone else is having a good time :)

I just wanted to say I am having a good St. Patrick's day. I worked then went to get new glasses and also to have my teeth cleaned now I am sitting and relaxing with a pint of Guinness while watching the Quiet Man.

Hope everyone else is having as fine a day as I am.

Top o' the morning to ya lads and lassies.

Stay dry.

Happy St. Patty's to all!

At work today they let us dress up for the occasion. I had on some Lucky Charm's sleep pants, a green sparkled top hat, an Irish rugby shirt, and a three-leaf clover necklace. It was pretty fun and I got a lot of nice compliments on my outfit. Now I'm just gonna sit home and have a few beers and a bowl of lucky charms. Can't we settle this over a pint?!! :beer:

i started my st patty's day by waking up at 8 am, with not having eating since 1 am monday morning (so over 24 hours of not eating) and then proceeded to have an colonoscopy and an endoscopy, then return home and spent the rest of the day in bed with horrible naseau...

on the plus side, i did remember to wear a green tee shirt!

i was raised by an irish catholic mother, and have always celebrated st patty's day... alas was not to be this year.