LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

3.3 Million!

Holy Wow!!!! In a DAY??? That's incredible! I was 2 or 3 of them as I wasn't up to much and bounced on and off during the day...I've gotta say this has become by far my favorite site - diaper or otherwise...congrats DD!!

Not to belittle DD's achievement, but 3.3M hits is a lot different than uniques. If you come to the site and read 10 pages, you count at 10 hits. If you read 100 pages, 100 hits. Some stats programs even count the images you load on each page as a hit, so if you read a page with 50 images on it(this includes banners, smilies, etc) it counts as 51 hits. Overall, DD's milestone is huge. It doesn't mean there is millions of AB/DLs out there surfing, but there is definitely quite a few and they really like this site. :)

That being said, as a webmaster of many sites and avid checker of stats, all of my sites together average about 1million hits per month(not per day) and 16,000 unique visitors. Following traffic patterns from my own AB/DL sites, I've come to the conclusion there are at least 10,000 people that visit AB/DL sites on a regular basis. Perhaps it's time for us to join the ranks of the more popular fetishes!

18,658 is still cause for congratulations to Daily and his hard work maintaining this site with up to date material, not to mention the crap that goes on sometimes.

My hat is off to Daily, CONGRATULATIONS for a job well done.

I like 18,658. Its a good number to show how many at least came thru but 3.3m means a lot of those 18,658 are spending some time here. :D

Hey DD. I'm member 10,???. How many members are there? What year was DD Established. (DD, this is an invitation to let you brag)

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Congratulations on the traffic and uniques, DD. With that much traffic, we shouldn't have too hard of a time improving our public image as a community.