LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could Go Back In Time

sooo i'm at work and bored and i think a lot at work, cause i work alone, just me and my thoughts.. and i was wondering if i had the opportunity to go back in time, and just observe... i couldn't intervene, i could only observe, what famous historical even would i want to be there for, knowing i myself would survive (as in say the eruption of mt. vesuvius, i could watch it from ground zero and i wouldn't be killed etc...)....

i came up with a few things i wouldn't mind seeing... the egyptian culture at its prime, the building of the great pyramids both in egypt and south america, the making of the 'crystal skulls',

i really can't think of just one event... but how about other people, is there anyone one thing you'd love to be there to see first hand?

For me it would be the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and the Apostles on the day of Pentecost.

sooo i'm at work and bored and i think a lot at work, cause i work alone, just me and my thoughts.. and i was wondering if i had the opportunity to go back in time, and just observe... i couldn't intervene, i could only observe, what famous historical even would i want to be there for, knowing i myself would survive (as in say the eruption of mt. vesuvius, i could watch it from ground zero and i wouldn't be killed etc...)....

i came up with a few things i wouldn't mind seeing... the egyptian culture at its prime, the building of the great pyramids both in egypt and south america, the making of the 'crystal skulls',

i really can't think of just one event... but how about other people, is there anyone one thing you'd love to be there to see first hand?

Tasmania the day before the Europeans landed. Because I'd like to see what the thylacines were up to.

Or my ancestral homeland of the Georgia/Florida region the day before the Europeans landed. For a similar reason (but with my ancestors, not the thylacines).

Or the momets before the big bang, to see what caused it. $10 says it had something to do with a redneck and the phrase "y'all watch this!".

For me it would be the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and the Apostles on the day of Pentecost.

I was thinking that. I'm an atheist so it would be nifty to make sure that I'm right. And if it turns out that I'm wrong I would like to jump ahead 600 years to see Muhammad split the moon.

Or the momets before the big bang, to see what caused it. $10 says it had something to do with a redneck and the phrase "y'all watch this!".

HA!

March 26th 1979

Some of this stuff like the Kennedy shoting, 9/11, watching the pyramind, death of Jesus all seems to sad to really want to see up close.

Other things like watching the Big Bang or myself being born is just stuff I wouldnt want to see or is a little to much for me to want to see.

My date is the MSU vs ISU NCAA Basketball game. Biggest College game maybe ever played. Add in the fact I bleed Green and this is where I would go If possable. To be in the arena that day and be able to see Magic and Kelser playing against Bird would be amazing.

I'd travel to the Monsters Of Rock Festivals in 1988 and 1992 at Donington and the Rock In Rio Festival 1985

Oh and like BabyBeth I'd leave me a pack or two of the lila +10kg Pampers and the biggest Luvs size from then :)

Good topic. There are so many to see. The chicken soup game, Rudy being carried off the field. The first one that came to mind was Lou Gehrigs' farewell speech. You know "Today I consider myself the luckiest man on earth."

Who's Lou Gehrigs?

nope can't change anything.. that means can't leave your younger self any diapers or notes....

Oh, well... Guess I'll just hafta keep the weapons on my own time machine's designs... B)

I have often thought about that very same question. What could I bear witness to that could truly change the world and make it a better place?

I believe I would like to bear witness to The Beginning. The Alpha. The "Big Bang." Chapter 1, Paragraph 1. I'd like to be able to share with the world just how it all began.

There's so many things, but really I'd go back 5 years more in age and see:

A Beatles concert :rolleyes:

The Who with Keith Moon on the Drums :thumbsup:

The Ramone's at CBGB's :lol:

Black Flag-Descendants-All (I :wub: Bill Stevenson on drums!)

The B 52's and REM at the 40 Watt Club in Athens :)

Martin Luther King Jr. ;)

The end of McCarthyism as it happened :P

The Mick, Jackie Robinson, Lou Gherig, Jolting Joe- Baseball as a Gentleman's sport :D

Europe on the Concorde B)

The Mod's and the Rocker's blowup at Brighton in 64 on a Triton :o

Bettypooh

i'd also like to see ancient and medieval battles.

viking raids on europe. also, i'd like to see if the vikings met any native indians while shortly in north america.

king george's reaction upon receiving the declaration of independence.

JFK's assassination (i might have to watch that one a couple times)

the attack of pearl harbor

the UFO crash at roswell

the reaction of people when alcohol was discovered

various dinosaurs and sea creatures

I'd like to watch my house being built. It was built in 1930, and I wasn't born until 1959. It would be awesome to see what my neighborhood looked like back then.