LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wipes Some Questions?

mewtwo

So i have some questions about wipes.

1 is it normal for me to use 20-40 baby wipes per messy diaper change?

2 how many wipes do you use per messy diaper change? do you find you use more if you change yourself than if someone changes you?

3 what type of wipes do you use be specific IE i use huggies natral care? also tell us why you use that type.

I use huggies natral care wipes cause the daycare i went to one day had us clean our hands with that baby wipe, cause we could not get to a sink.

20 to 40 wipes per change is a bit excessive in my opinion. I prefer a small bucket of warm soapy water and a rag, myself. If you're ok with it, who am I to judge? :)

Or rinsing off in the shower works well, too.

1. 20-40 is way too many. Hopefully you don't have too many messy diapers because that would get costly pretty quick.

2. I usually try to get the larger matter off of me by using toilet paper or a clean patch of the diaper, and then I use 2-3 wipes to clean the rest. I don't have my messy ones changed by anyone else, only wet ones, and she usually only uses 1 wipe for that.

3. I've always used Huggies wipes, usually the supreme line. Extra thick and very soft, almost like a washcloth. They work wonders :)

20 to 40 is like half the package!!! wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to many.

try using one to get the big chunks off, then fold it in half to get more off...

use another one if you need to get more of the bigger stuff off, also fold it in half to get double the use

them maybe 3-4 to clean up, use the first two and then fold them in half to use the clean side... the last one or two should just be used once to fully clean off the rest.

then as suggested a shower or tubby is always good to get fully clean, you might need up to 8 if you spread it around a lot while in the diaper, but remember, you can fold the wipe in half and get double the use.

I highly recommend pampers swipers, they are thicker so you can fold it in half and get more use, and they are moister, which helps to clean off the skin.

I highly recommend pampers swipers, they are thicker so you can fold it in half and get more use, and they are moister, which helps to clean off the skin.

yep, i reccomend pampers wipes too :D

20+ is absurd. Shower. Of course.

I also suggest getting adult wipes if you can but they are tricky to find sometimes.

Using clean parts of the diaper is also something I would suggest. Then you will need usually <10 baby wipes or only a few adult ones. Toilet paper is often okay to begin with, then finishing with a few wipes.

Of course a quick shower takes care of all of this in only some 10-15 minutes (roughly the time you might take to change even with someone else's help) so I would very strongly suggest that if it is possible.

The simple solution IMO is not to mess. Messing is pleasurable but just not worth the effort and is disgusting as far as most people are concerned.

I don't ususally have to deal with messy diapers (basically only wet), and I know how most try to buy baby type items, but if you are really in need of something to get the job done I'd suggest maybe looking into Adult Wipes. Personally I like the Comfort Shield (available at most drugstores) I've also tried the Attends Wipes,[can't stand the smell of those things]. Just think of using Adult Wipes similar to using Adult Diapers, most can't fit into baby diapers so we use ones designed for us, why shouldn't it apply to wipes also>>bigger butt/ mess>>>bigger wipe!

Guest Pizaz

Huggies also makes an extra-durable wipe (with bonus Pooh bear characters on the outside) that I usually buy at Target. The wipes hold up very well.

• 5 weeks later...