LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any One Here Play Wow

I play WoW and have a low lvl Horde toon on Sentinel that I started cuz someone around here started a ABDL guild there. But then quickly started an alliance toon on another server cuz my nephew played on it. Now I'm lvl 55 on that server. So ya I play just not on your server...lol. Do a search for that topic. The ABDL on Sentinels guild is called Destined legacy btw. Talk to DailyDi, he's in it.

well i share the account with my roommates and they said i can do what ever i want and make what ever character on boulder fist... i cant make any other guys on any other servers.... so yeah i can only play with people on my server... im really bored most of the time and i want some one i can talk to about shit.. so yeah can some one make a guy on my server plz or something lol?

make a death night they start at lvl 55! there awesome to!

i play on misha and have sense about the second week wow came out but i play on the real people side as we all know horde rules all drool,

i have 3 major toons i play as a rule and a few others i am sort of working on

preist> wetlord >>current ly doing arean and raiding shadow priest

hunter> stresswet >>currently jout working a few areas

frost mage> daywe >>currenly working on rep and getting 100 mounts

I just quit this game, I felt it has become way to easy compared to it's release. Then Again I am a hardcore MMO player who grew up on Everquest (evercrack) where everything was super hard.

I think I read correctly. How do I get to play for free?

This is when you play on a private server. (it's 100% illegal and I am unsure if I could give more advice on doing it) Google it I guess

(it's 100% illegal and I am unsure if I could give more advice on doing it)

This is a misconception: There is nothing illegal about using the wow client to connect to whatever you want, and since private servers are player created software there is nothing to stop them running. On the other hand this does mean that private servers are missing a lot of the stuff thats on retail and are pretty buggy experience.

I gave up WoW mainly due to my work situation. Just didn't have enough time to play anymore. Which is really too bad because it is a great game. Way too addictive for me though. lol :D

• 2 weeks later...