LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Royalty

Soooo next to my name over there <<<<< it says Diaper Royalty, and as my name does mean princess, i would like you all to take a moment and please bow down to me and perhaps if you're lucky i'll let you kiss my hand!

Soooo next to my name over there <<<<< it says Diaper Royalty, and as my name does mean princess, i would like you all to take a moment and please bow down to me and perhaps if you're lucky i'll let you kiss my hand!

I'm Diaper Royalty too, my dear. If I do bend down, where exactly will you kiss me?

My username is a shorter (and cuter) version of my email name; Jimperator. I just took the Roman title Imperator and added a J (as my first name is Jim - haha, I'm so witty :P ). Imperator directly translates to ruler, commander and emperor. It's where the latter word actually stems. So because Emperors trump kings, princes and princesses, I believe that *I* should be on top. :D

*Noobie is promptly pelted with tomatoes and a diaper or two*

:lol:

yes but you chose the name imperator... it is not your real name.. so therefore it doesn't count! ha! i still win, all bow down to me the mighty princess sarah.......................... ummmm and could someone loan me a clean diapie? i seem to have wet mine in all the excitement of my power

So with all the proclaimed Royalties and such, where exactly does one such as I who has the power to Banish mind you, fit into such a highly esteemed group of such fine folk?? Wizard??? :P:huh:

So Sarah knows some Hebrew. Very neat! "Princess" yes.

Smiles,

Palm Tropyx!

funny actually my mother was going to name me sarai.. sarah's name before she and abraham (abram) changed their names.. sarai means contencious...(wrong spelling i know) which sometimes i think is much more fitting meaning for me!!!

Well my first name has no biblical connotation, however my middle name does

My first name is Gaelic for Handsome, cheerful and lucky.

My middle name is biblical it means gift(Matthew)

My last name is french and I think it means glass cutter or something involving glass.

My first name is the highest form of irony. :lol:

Something liek that. I havent verified the exact meaning of my last name, but like all last names from europe they are derived from trade skills or characteristsics. Or something like that. Like smith would be from blacksmith or locksmith and so on. All I know is I share the same last name with one of the two indivuals credited with discovering neptune.