LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am Not A Grown Man In Diapers!

Someone looked at me with scorn recently, and said that it was disgusting to see a grown man in diapers. Do you know any? I don't! I'm certainly not a grown man. And I don't intend to be one! One of my relatives hates that I sometimes take on the characteristics of a baby! I don't like her! She's mean! At our Christmas family gathering she tried to take my pacifier away! Silly woman! My daughter in law just walked up to her, held out her hand, and gave her a "you're about to get your bottom beat" look. When she gave her the pacifier she gave it back to me.

I used to worry about what people would think about my infantilism, and my actions. For some reason I don't worry about that any more. I am who I am. If you don't like me then stay away from me! I got even with her. I spit cranberry sauce all over her pretty table cloth! He he!

I work hard, and when I come home I need to be a baby. The real world is frightening and wicked. There is sweet release in innocence and play. It heals my spirit so I can go back out and work among people again. So all you sweet adult babies out there take heart! If we ever meet you can be as much of a baby as you desire! Luv and hugs.

ohhh i love cat stevens, and that song always reminds me of harold and maude, and i love that movie, and when i'm 79 years old i want to have a torrid love affair with a barely legal bud cort look a like!!!!

Each to their own....personally I try and keep my fetish to myself as much as possible. My diaper is always covered when others are around. I see no reason to impose my fetish on anyone. Even when I take photos outside, I go to great lengths to ensure no one is near and can see me.

I'm curious, why do you think it is ok to impose your fetish on your family members? I have to agree, a grown man in diapers is certainly not something most people want to see....it is pretty gross to the majority of people! Although I'd love to be my "true self" all the time, I realize that this would impose my selfish desires upon those around me, and make them uncomfortable. As such, I control my desires until I'm home.

I also agree that getting home and putting a diaper on is a fantastic stress relief!

Well... While part of me wishes I was that secure in my diaper wearing, the other part of me feels a need to share some friendly advice... You need to remember that to people ouside the ABDL community, you are a grown man in diapers. The world is, indeed, frightening and wicked. It's also mean... And the risk that comes with nonconformity to the social norms is harassment in varying ammounts. So don't be surprised by people's negitive reactions to the way you are... Unfortunatly, if she sued you for the cost of replacing the tablecloth, "she took my pacifier!" likely wouldn't be a viable defense. Unfortunatly, we're held to the standards of our biologal ages, rather than our mental or wishful ages (barring people with actual mental problems). Sure, she was asking for it... But that doesn't always make it ok... In these sort of instances, unfortunatly, you have to act your biological age or risk getting into real trouble...

I'm no stranger to hard work. I've been helping out on the farm and in the oilfield since I was old enough to fetch wrenches. In highshcool, I became a full-fledged farmhand, often getting up before my folks and waking them up again when I got home from work. Now, I'm a full-time oilfield worker. The hours aren't as long, but the work is more physically demanding. There're times I'll come home, put on a diaper, and go straight to bed, then wake up and eat supper and take a shower and go back to bed. I also see diapers as a great form of stress relief. I sometimes find myself just wanting to sit here sucking a pacifier and drinking from a bottle, just to get away from the world for a while... There are times I wish I had a crib and nursery to retreat to and just hole up in for a few days. I'm sure my dogs wonder what's wrong with me when I get like that... But I'm the Provider of Food and Attention, so they're generally not too bothered by what I do... But I can't just go out and start acting like a baby (or even just with diapers exposed) in public or at a reletives house without expecting it to cuase problems. Hell, I doubt I could go to my best friend's house in a diaper... It's just the nature of the world... And if someone does harass me for wearing diapers or being a big baby, I can't do much more than insult them and get away with it...

I'm a grown man in diapers, and I'm proud of it. Not proud because I'm an AB, after all anyone can be......it's not really an achievement to dress like a baby. No, I'm proud because I accept myself for who I am and I'm not afraid to enjoy it.

Some of these people should spend less time worrying about our choice of underwear, and more time worrying about their out of control offspring and jobs that are hanging by a very thin thread.

Beth

• 1 month later...

Eh. It's whats on the outside that most people see, and you can't really change that unless you let other people in.

I hate to say it... but while you may not be a grown man at heart, you are a grown man, for all intents and purposes.

I know this place is quite the support group for some... but I would never, ever parade myself around in diapers at a family gathering. Not because of be 'being scared to be who I am'-but because it would simply cause too many problems for everyone else around me.

And yes, I agree family should accept you for who you are- but I also think that even though it may be a "lifestyle" choice... you should go through even greater lengths to make them feel at ease at events like this.

I know this place is quite the support group for some... but I would never, ever parade myself around in diapers at a family gathering. Not because of be 'being scared to be who I am'-but because it would simply cause too many problems for everyone else around me.

And yes, I agree family should accept you for who you are- but I also think that even though it may be a "lifestyle" choice... you should go through even greater lengths to make them feel at ease at events like this.

I agree, accepting you for who you are is one thing.........but they don't have to be involved in your fetish, sexual or otherwise. :lol:

Beth

If you were gay, would you impose your faggyness on your disapproving family? While I understand your sentiment, I think your approach was and is terrible! It would be no different if you brought Paulo, your super gay foreign buttbuddy to dinner and played grabass and tongue tag in front of Grandma. They have every right to be disgusted! Discretion, like Class, is a virtue long since gone the way of the buffalo in our country.

What you do in the privacy of your own domicile is your own thing, however people have the right to object when you parade it around in public. It's when one invades the space of the other to enforce it's own will that the problems arise. East, sleep and be merry my friends. Some of you may need to tone down the merry around friends though. I don't wear around my friends well namely they are pretty damn judegmental so yeah avoiding that issue. Also I don't want to know about their exploits and vice versa.

i am a grown man in diapers.

and if i ever spit cranberry sauce on my grandmothers tablecloth you'd bet your ass i'd get just as sound a beating at 20 as i would have at 8, if not worse. wanting to act like a baby does not exempt you from the rules of society, and that includes how you interact with your family. yes, they should support you... but its not their job to fulfill your personal fetish. expecting that they will is pretty self-centered and assumptive.

*clearly feels strongly about this subject*

I am a grown man in diapers.

Although the fact that I wear diapers is an important part of who I am, it is very much a private aspect of myself. Do I think that there needs to be a better understanding of our lifestyle and interest by the community at large? Yes, but we can't do that by making fools of ourselves in front of our friends, family, and society in general. If our lifestyle is going to be accepted, we need to make some concessions to the real world too. I'm not saying don't wear your diapers out in public. That would be hypocritical, since I plan on going to DC today wearing a diaper and carrying a change or two in my backpack in case I need them. But that doesn't mean that we need to go flaunting the fact we wear diapers. Wear ones which are discreet or don't make an insane amount of noise.

Tris makes a good point in this regard. If we want to be accepted by our families, whats the better way to approach things? By looking like a normal reasonable guy who has an odd interest? Or throwing every aspect of our lifestyle in the family's face? I've never been a fan of the aggressive approach. It may work for some, but I think that it turns more people away than makes accept things. Lets be honest and think about it.....who do you feel more comfortable around: 1.) a person who is unashamedly gay, makes no excuses for it, but also more or less acts like a normal guy, or 2.) a person who is definitely "flaming" gay, talks with the "gay accent", talks about gay activism all day long, etc etc.? In my opinion its the same thing for us.

Since I got home to the states three weeks ago, I have worn precisely 3 diapers. This is largely because I'm staying at my mother's house, and I don't want to cause problems. Are my diapers really hidden? No, they're just in my suitcase. But I have not worn while she's in the house or when I'm expecting her to be home soon.

Lets be honest. For how many of us is it realistic to indulge full time, all the time in what we would really desire to? We all have our regular lives that we have to lead. As much as we would like otherwise, there are times where we have to put aside the childish things and be adults. This is largely when we have to interact with the adult world. Like it or not, thats how it is.

You have to show some respect to get it in return. The world is not all about you.

well said

you can act however you want, however you will not keep friends or family that way

you need to be respectful of other people's feeling also

spitting cranberry sauce on the tablecloth...I hope it was yours, if you were at one of my family functions and just did it to be a "baby" you'd get knocked out by one of the menfolk

Fellas, it's a tablecloth -- Let's be classy -- isn't that what this whole thing is about? It's one thing to be urban and quite another to be urbane.

Bleach makes whites white, and water washes dirt away, makes new. The real issue here is a man who's not sensible enough to recognize when he's being irrational. As members, it's our duty to help him understand. (Though, IIRC, his wife is an educator -- you'd think SHE'D be pretty good at helping him figure it out!) As ABDLs, it's our commitment to make a clear distinction between what does and does not represent us in the best manner. Striking a disabled man for spitting up on a tablecloth doesn't make us any better than him.

T'Pedo - Behave! ! !

Sorry... I'm not a very classy guy... And neither are most of my family... The point I was trying to make is that he's lucky he can get away with such behavior with his own family. Also, this isn't an instance of someone throwing up at the table. It a blatant act of disrespect and attempted damaging of property. If someone honestly doesn't know any better as an adult, they should be committed... What's to stop them from taking a bat to someone for making fun of their diapers?