LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two Things I'm Curious About

arzamas16

There's two things I was thinking about this evening as I was ordering some new plastic pants-

1)Do you tend to find, as diaper lovers, that you order plainer looking nappies etc?

2)What is it about the fetish that turns you on? I'm not asking for graphic detail here ;)

1) Although i've been into the whole thing for longer, i've been wearing nappies and other gear for about 4-5 years now. Today was the first day I ordered something obviously a fetish item and not for incontinence wear (plastic pants with a nice pink/blue cloth cover). Have you found you tend to order plainer things that could be passed off as medical items? Or do you go straight for baby-like things? And assuming you go for baby-like things, is this because you "like" it more or because it's better quality?

2) I've had counciling several times over the past few years, and one gentleman I talked too raised the issue of what it was about being a DL that turned me on. Intitially I thought it was the "mess" of the whole thing, but it boiled down to humiliation. I was curious as to whether it's same for other people, or perhaps it's something else?

for me it started out being for fun, then it turned into a medical thing, witch kinda made it better for me to enjoy in away, that i dont have to find it anymore, but lately i been turning to more AB over DL. as i love having my GF soon to be wife. baby me like she is my mommy, when we go places that of course no one would know us, she does make me feel like a real child, when she calls me over to her and she checks my diaper for poop or pee, i enjoy it, thought, and to please her more, i can feed my self when i want to but i want her to feed me, like at home she feeds me like a real baby, in public, she feeds me, some poeple stare but we dont care like they know us,

i work full time and do normal adult stuff, but soon as im home im my GF's little boy, some say im submissive, but im not i just enjoy it more now, before it was all for fun, now its a part of my nromal day, even my close friends from real child hood, know about it, and they dont care, my one friend, she is kinda wierd in her own ways, she enjoys going out with me and my GF and she watches me like a big sister would.

now im 28 years old and my GF is 37. so yeah i do feel like her little boy.

and since she is a nurse at a nursing home she is more then happy to unwind from a day of old people and take care of her little boy.

I'm sure that almost all of us DL's find something about it that could be baby-related which we like. One of my plastic panties is a Teddy Bear print, certainly babyish. I like my safety pins with molded plastic animals on them. Yet I prefer my diapers in white because to me, they're more babyish :huh: That's because in my youth there were no prints and diaper covers were the same way ;) Prints came along when I was older. But overall I do prefer the plainer sorts though I do like colors.

I don't see my DL as a fetish though at times it takes on some of those aspects :blush: I love being wet, knowing and feeling it. I love being able to stop paying so much attention to my weak bladder control. I love the 'naughtiness' of being rather wildly different :wub: In my limited experience, I haven't found that items aimed toward AB's are any different in quality as long as you're comparing similar things. I have noticed that things apparently aimed toward AB's cost a little more in general. Some of that can be explained because of the extra cost of printing multiple colors versus just one, but I think some of that is also because the sellers know they can get away with that :o Just about all sellers charge $2-3 more for print plastic panties than for plain ones, and I'd bet their manufacturing cost increase is less than $1. But that's how it goes with anything 'special' or aimed toward a market segment which won't accept anything else. For instance it takes less cloth and the same time to make women's pants compared to men's but they always cost more, sometimes 50% more :angry2: It's a rip-off but girls want them made for their fit, and will pay the difference to get them that way. It's the price difference that makes me tend toward plainer DL items. That they are easier to 'explain' should they be discovered may be beneficial sometimes, but for those people close to us I doubt that it matters; you'll either be accepted or rejected based more in the 'diaper' aspect than the 'baby' aspect.

There is something to the 'humiliation' aspect for me but as someone who is between-genders and wears women's clothes away from work I've gotten past any possibility of being very humiliated by wearing whatever I want to B) I can and do feel embarassment over some things but usually not much. It's the mindset that comes from being comfortable with knowing that you're quite different than most people. What they think of me can't be any worse that what I think of them, the difference is that I know this while they don't. I'll return whatever attitude they send my way equally if I feel like it :ninja: Changing yourself and how you appear just to 'fit in' is a cop-out(though sometimes necessary such as how I must appear at work :( ). Long ago I learned that offense cannot be given, only taken, and if someone's attitude has offended you it's because you allowed it to happen by giving their beliefs more merit than your own! Stuff them and their opinion, I know what I believe and more about why I believe that way than they know or understand about theirs :roflmao:

Bettypooh

For me, I think it is because I have a hard time accepting change (NO PUN INTENDED). It was so hard to grow up and become independent. (I'm still not totally independent). I miss that toddler age where everything was taken care of for me--including being fed and diaper changes--and not having to worry about things like earning money. I like things to stay the same, especially things that feel good and give me pleasure--like childhood. It's tough for me to "let go."

What is odd, though, is that I always wanted to adopt a baby which, contrary to what I just said would give me a huge responsibility. But then I'd have a really tough time watching a child grow up...and change.

For that reason, role-playing a toddler is an escape from reality. It's bittersweet knowing that I could never go back to that age again and that if I did have a child, they wouldn't stay a cute toddler forever.

Guest dl_aslee

In regards to plastic pants they can be expensive and so I decided to go with non print just as cost was an issue, though also Lang was the only ones I saw as having front facing leg holes. Which I think are more babyish, but also gives more in the back, so also practical.

I once had a light blue footie sleeper, but my mom found it threw it out. I liked the babyish color, rather then the adult ones that you have seen at target.

Though I'm not that into other babyish things, if onsies were not so expensive I would get one, though it would be like an undershirt type, so I could wear things over it, don't think I would really go after the babyish ones.

I'm more of a DL though, so except for a few AB things I just like the Diapers and peeing in them.

Not really into humiliation at all, so I really just like the feeling of peeing in them and maybe once in a great while going #2.

1) Given a choice without reguards to funding or means of obtaining them, I'd definitly gravitate to the babyish stuff. This is because the intentionally babyish stuff is geared more for the comfy factor, which leads to the next subject. But as far as reality is concerned, it's easier for me to got to Wal-Mart or Walgreens and buy diapers there with cash, than buy diapers online and risk them getting delivered to my grandparent's house, my folks' house, or my mom's job (the delivery folks around here tend to do that sort of thing) and/or have to explain the whereabouts of that money from my checking account went to my grandparents (the bank sends my statements to their house, as the account was origionally a branch account of theirs).

2) For me, it's about the comfyness factor. I was origionally just really curious as my folks kept a diaper and used to threaten to send me to school in diapers if I misbehaved. By the time I was 7 or 8, my curiousity got the best of me and I found the diaper and tried it on while they were gone shopping or something. It was way more comfy than underwear and I was hooked on diapers ever since. After my folks adopted my little brother when I was 11, I would occasionally sneak a diaper. When they were potty training him, I also snuck some of his pullups. One time, I was able to sneak a pullup and actually take a nap in my brother's crib while the 3 of them were gone shopping. Fortunatly, I woke up before they got back. I was inspired again by Ghostbusters 2 and the T-shirt diaper. This sufficed until highschool, when I got my truck. I took it to K-Mart (Wal-Mart had yet to show up and put it out of business) and bought a pack of Depends when it was just me at home for a couple of days. Unfortunatly, my mom was an endless snoop and found the unused diapers I'd stashed in places in my room that only a paranoid snoop would think to look (I never did figure out what she was always looking for [i assume now that it was early stages of senality] in my room all the time). I don't mind using my diapers, but that really seems more like a convenience than a turn-on.

1) the look of the diaper doesn't really mean that much to me, but I do tend to like the more medical-looking kind rather than a babyish kind for some reason.

2) for me, its more a comfort thing. Putting on a diaper sort of makes me feel tingly like I'm putting on warm clothes. I feel really happy and feel like I want to curl up and do...something. If I'm in the mood, it can be sexual, mainly because a diaper is much softer and feels better on your "special parts"...it's like a constant stimulator. And, of course, I happen to like the feeling of going number one and/or two in my pants. Depending on my mood, it can either be sexual (due to the genital/anal stimulation) or just adds to the comfort and babyish feel of the diaper.

I like more the medical side to diapers, I tend to fantasize that I'm in a mental institution drooling away drugged up on thorazine and being double incontinent, for me its about the helplessness and nothing symbolizes helplessness better then having to have a smelly diaper changed. I tend to only buy blue diapers and medical grade all-in-one anti stripe suits.

Hmm.. although you all seem to have come from different places (metaphorically), there seems to be quite a lot of similarity between most of the stories - it's a comfort thing as well as sexual, which is interesting in itself.

Two things I did pick up on - what exactly is the t-shirt diaper from ghostbusters 2 (pics would be handy), and similairly, whats an anti stripe suit?

Hmm.. although you all seem to have come from different places (metaphorically), there seems to be quite a lot of similarity between most of the stories - it's a comfort thing as well as sexual, which is interesting in itself.

Two things I did pick up on - what exactly is the t-shirt diaper from ghostbusters 2 (pics would be handy), and similairly, whats an anti stripe suit?

The Ghostbusters T-shirt diaper is exactly that. A T-shirt is used for a cloth diaper because a baby has run out of disposables. As for the anti-stripe suit,no idea.

To me I really don't care for baby print diapers or plastic pants. I have never been into the AB part of it so I prefer plain white cloth diapers and white or frosted plastic pants, although I have had plastic pants in different colors many years ago. They never did anything for me.

Since I am DL and not AB, it's the feeling of wearing diapers, mostly disposables, wetting them and very rarely dropping a load in them (2 or 3 times a year). I'm not into humiliation but it's a sexual thing for me, to wear and wet in a disposable diaper, the feeling of having the diaper on and also how it feels as I wet it and how it feels when soaked. The other thing that does it for me is the scary excitement of wearing diapers in public under my jeans and just wetting them when I need to. I usually keep them tucked inside my jeans and don't wear 3 or 4 to be obviously bulky like some people do. I always act like any other normal person even though sometimes my diaper will show out the back of my jeans if I bend down or if my shirt comes untucked. It's just the idea that I am a perfectly normal person acting perfectly normal but wearing diapers instead of regular underpants. If someone should notice a little of my diaper showing out the back of my pants, they won't say anything or think anything other than that I must need them, but I do get that rush from knowing that someone may have seen that I'm wearing diapers. I also like being able to shop for diapers and plastic pants in medical supply stores as any other normal customer but wearing a diaper. If clerks should ask me questions about who the diapers are for, then I do tell them that I am incontinent and that they are for me. I will usually refer to them as "briefs" unless I'm shown the pull on disposable underwear. Then I will say that I need the actual diaper style that folds open and tapes on. It is a rush to be talking normaly with a store clerk in a medical supply store and talking about diapers that I will be wearing, knowing that they are aware that I am already wearing a diaper and may even be in need of changing. Some people will say that's wrong because I am involving other people in my fetish, but I say it is not wrong. Why? Because I am actually there to purchase disposable diapers or plastic pants from them which is their business, and also they are there to help customer's with their questions about their products. When the clerk needs to do some fact finding to recommend a proper product, what is wrong with telling them that I will be the one using the product and telling them what I need?

1: I like plainer ones, when being wet and soaked it tends to show more when wearing only the diaper. Though I haven't really experimented that much with baby-ish diapers.

2: Pretty much a round-up of what others have said. The comfort of a dry diaper, and then the pleasure of a wet diaper. Theres something of humiliation and exhibitionism in there for me, i've worn diapers in public(though with the aim of going unnoticed) a few times. I've just recently got more into ABDL, after a few years of briefs flirts with it. So its hard to say where it will go from here, though I think it'd be interesting to try AB play if I found myself with someone that understanding.