LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Suck There Thumb?

diaperboy07

I did until i was about 15. It messed up my teeth. I think it was a security thing.

Many bad things happened to me in my childhood. Being a victim of attemped murder didn't help either.

I had a severe fever as a child. The doctor said if I wasn't treated right then and there It would have killed me.

anyone suck there thumb if so when?

Every now and then, I do. It does tend to help when I've got insomnia at 3am and my mind starts drifting to think about people and pets I've lost... But otherwise, I tend to avoid it and keep a pacifier around, as I'm not really fond of the spit-covered thumb. That and the fact that I've usually got some grit or other under the nail that refused to come out unless soaked in spit and sucked on...

i've sucked my thumb since i was an infant. once i was about 3-4 i only did it at night and once i was around 9-10 i stopped intentionally sucking my thumb, but would always wake up with it in my mouth.... it doesn't happen so much anymore.. usually only if i'm SUPER tired, i'll wake up sucking my thumb, or i can tell i have been, cause there will be marks from my front teeth on the top of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have been using pacifiers for a long time, but for about the past year somebody who is sometimes my online mommy has been encouraging me to suck my thumb more. And it's very nice, too ... somehow it makes me feel littler. Well she encourages that feeling too. The problem is when I start sucking my thumb and feeling little, which makes me feel like sucking my thumb more, so I don't want to stop. *giggles*

Still, I go to sleep with my thumb in my mouth and when I wake up it's somewhere else, so sometimes pacifiers are better -- I can wake up with my paci still in. Once I had my paci clipped to my jammies and went to sleep sucking my thumb, then woke up in the morning with my paci in! How did that happen?

• 3 months later...

well as long as i could remem i sucked my thumb. up untill i was like 10 11 when i had to stop becuz it was messing up my teeth :(. however recently i have been getting back to old habits so i dunno wuts gonna happen. i heart my thumb ^-^

-sarah

i've sucked my thumb since i was an infant. once i was about 3-4 i only did it at night and once i was around 9-10 i stopped intentionally sucking my thumb, but would always wake up with it in my mouth.... it doesn't happen so much anymore.. usually only if i'm SUPER tired, i'll wake up sucking my thumb, or i can tell i have been, cause there will be marks from my front teeth on the top of it.

OMG how cute are you. ^_^

I've sucked my thumb when i was child..Now i prefer my paci because during the night is always in my mouth....i suck my paci everywhere, when i watch tv, when i go to sleep when i drive...

Sometimes i forget to bring it with me and then i start to suck my thumb..

Every once in a while when I'm extremely stressed, I'll wake up and find I've been sucking my thumb in my sleep. And sometimes I'll do it during the day, just because I find it very relaxing.

It's kind of odd to me that I like it so much, as it's not a habit I had when I was actually a child (I'm told I sucked my fingers as a baby, not my thumb, and I stopped early).

i would love to stuck my thumb but i cant cos i have my wrist in a cast so i cant get to my thumb

hope not to be long in the cast misssing my thumb realy bad just now :angry:

I sometimes do, but prefer pacis as they're easier on my teeth, and I tend not to like the all-wet-prune-thumb thing :-)

--Lex

I don't really like my thumb that much, I prefer my first or middle fingers. Except for that I agree with Lex's post.

~ moogle

I find myself sucking on my knuckles (like a chew toy) when I start thinking hard. Maybe I should buy a teething ring instead of a pacifier

• 3 weeks later...
Guest aussieabdl

I have started doing that recently. The past couple of nights, while I'm lying in bed, trying to get to sleep, my thumb has found it's way into my mouth.

• 2 months later...

I ususally suck my thumb when I go to sleep at night. I will also suck my thumb when I am really tired or it will just find its way into my mouth. When I am sad or scared I usually suck my thumb. I have sucked my thumb since I was little and I learned not to do it around my family so I wouldn't get into trouble.

My daddy says I should use a paci but I just love my thumb and it is always with me.

Guest Mummys Cute Baby Lucy

I suck my thumb, but only when I don't realise I'm doing it.. so sometimes when I'm going to sleep.. or sometimes just randomly during the day, if I'm off day dreaming... lucky in the days it's usually just the tip

I think that I kinda prefer it to my dummy (paci) but sucking my thumb made my teeth go bad, when I was younger so I have to be careful I guess (they are all nice now)..

(how did I not post on this topic before?)