LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Total Submission Isn't Easy!

Trust and a good dollop of selfishness often gets in the way of being the baby. An infant is totally dependent on mommy, and my mommy doesn't let me forget that. It's not about what I want, or how I feel about something. I'm the baby and mommy makes that clear. We are conditioned to be self-reliant, and so becoming dependent is like learning a new language, or going on a special diet. It's never as easy at it seems it should be. But I've learned (and hypnosis helps some with this) to surrender. Highchairs, cribs, playpens are all restrictive. Tantrums and whining doesn't get you what you want. Eventually though, you learn to trust completely, and surrender wholly and the experience becomes very real and very sweet.

^ If you're gonna bust on the guy's spelling, grammar, or formatting, at least have the courtesy to check your own first. 'ur' is the sound stoopid people make, not a word. :)

Pins, nice to hear from you again. We thought you'd disappeared!

-- Yes, total submission IS more difficult than you'd think. Akin to the 'takes more muscles to frown than to smile" addage, it takes much more effort to relinquish yourself to another than it does to be totally independent. Very few people in this world experience the special kind of love (and virtually indescribable feeling) of relying solely on another for their survival and welfare. (But I'm sure many more people can describe the feeling of relying solely on welfare, haha. )

I'm glad to hear you're always taking it to the next level -

i find it interesting the difference between an ab/mommy relationship and a real infant mother relationship... because in a real infant mother relationship it is entirely about what the baby wants, when the baby cries s/he immediately is soothed, diaper changed, fed, entertained and any other variety of things.

when an ab cries or whines or whatever method of communication is used, it is up to the 'mommy' to decide how they want to respond to the 'baby'.

I am very glad turtle you have found a relationship you seem so happy in, and i hope you dont think i was trying to say anything bad about what you posted, i just found the discrepency interesting... but hey i like when its all up to my daddy as well.

I think being submissive is also about having control, in the sense that you are the one chosing to give up the power, and you know that at any moment you can stop the treatment. So in a sense a submissive is still very much in control of the situation, by not using a safe word, by not objecting, they are controlling the dom, and letting the dom continue with the treatment....

yes i understand that adrian, i have fears about being tied up etc.... but at the same time i find it exciting, but there are things you can use like if you are tied up with rope, they do like a regular bow tie knot, so you hold the end and just a tug on it and it comes lose, or velcro where again the end is in your hand so if at any time u are uncomfortable u can unstrap yourself.. but for some people its just not their cup of tea. there are so many ways to submit without being tied or bound

Yeah... I don't think I'd be capable of going the total submission route... Possibly a side-effect of being shoved aside, stepped on, kicked around, put down, and genreally ignored most of my life... I've gotten too used to having to fight and claw a bit just to be heard in normal social situations... I guess that when you've gotta put up a fight to even have your voice heard, it makes the idea of just surrendering to somone else seems more counter-intuitive...

But, on the other hand, it'd be truely awsome (in the real sense of the word, not the overused sense) to find someone I could actually trust that much... It's nice that you've found someone that you can trust that much. I wish the both of you the best for many, many years to come.

yeah i gotcha, i have dreams about being trapped in really small places where i can't move at all.....

but i've only been tied up once, and i had the end of the rope in my hand so at any moment i could untie it.... it was fun, because i trusted the person and knew i had the power to untie it, and it was nice, because before we did it, he let me tie him up, so show that he trusted me! and he DIDN"t have the end of the rope in his hand.

The illusion of control, so best demonstrated in a dom/sub role play, has been understood for a very long time. :) It kind of reminds me of social politics. The relationship between the governing and the governed. France seems to get it right, and even England's relationship holds up under scrutany. Canada is confused but going about things ok. Australia's climate is about mutual understanding.

Smiles,

Palm Tropyx!

sarah_ab: Yeh I just have this unnatural fear of not being able to move - its almost like claustrophobic. I freak out lol.

You're saying that reminds me of the worst torture I ever had. I got suckered into one of these "buy our tooth whitening treatment" Don't do it, by the way, my teeth hurt for weeks. Later I read some people are bothered for months. However...

They sit you in this chair, put some slimy gunk on your teeth, and then position this directed light thing right next to it, and tell you not to move your head until they come back. And they disappear for fifteen or twenty minutes. Now, not moving one's body for that length of time isn't hard, but try not moving your head - at all, it's not easy. I almost walked outta the appointment after the 3rd of 4th of these little sessions. By the time I was into the last few, I was about to scream. It was soooooooo bad. Not at all fun. Nope.

There's such a big difference between the total submission that turtle is describing and just doing AB/DL scenes. It sounds so wonderful, I'm ove to have a daddy or mommy to take care of me like that, I can totally understand the mindset your in.

twister_girl, I've had a couple dentist appointments in the last week, that's a totally different kind of bondage in my opinion, definitly not the kind that you want to happen to you. That's why they have the gas :)

twister_girl, I've had a couple dentist appointments in the last week, that's a totally different kind of bondage in my opinion, definitly not the kind that you want to happen to you. That's why they have the gas :)

Yeah, wouldn't have worked for this sort of treatment, would have got in the way of the laser. I do love nitrous when it can be used. Whee! The only time I ever truly relax and not have my mind racing about "i should to this, and this, and then that, and why am i wasting time doing this thing..."