LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing Your Name...

Guest Uzumaki Naruto

• 3 years later...

Cannot a person do that by herself? If I recall rightly I changed mine from christine_daryleanne to Christine Daryleanne. Unfortunately, I could not fit my whole name Christine Daryleanhne Kirstra Aregenta-Celestri Paradise "Kirstra Argenta-Celestri" is may Fairy anme. When I turn 8 "Darylise" will be added and when I turn 12 "Tiarelle" will be added. But that is another matter

I would like my display name changed to Icestorm instead of snowy

Members who have a Banker Status can indeed change their name by themselves. Other than that unless it's a Emergency of some type, I reserve changing names to those members that have contributed to the site in somewhat of a notable way. Additionally I will change a name if the member has been on site for around a year and has a high post count and is engaged in the site. That's just me...others might do it for you on their own terms.

i too would like to change my name please to lil_jill?

Member for 6 years, name change was approved as you spelled it, note this is just display name, login and password remain the same.

• 3 weeks later...

good day to you repaid1. Could you please change my user name to D_danny777 instead of diaperdude420. I'm not a stoner and would be very grateful for my name to reflect that :)

Only if you do as Lightingxiii/ItchyTasty did and permantly list your former name in the sig line. :) (My opinion, I have no control over it.) I never thought of you as a stoner since 'dude' has been in use too long and refers to anyone.

This name changing could get out of hand for many reasons. I tend to agree with owners of most forums that I'm on that name changes are only allowed for major reasons such as a name that referred to a job and one changed jobs or retired, etc. On one forum they wouldn't let a couple people change names, so the 'names' closed their accounts and opened new ones. Very confusing as they didn't list their former names and we thought who is this new one who writes like ....? My nickel's worth, that's two cents adjusted for inflation. :D

Re-read the whole thread. Noticed it was started in January 2009. No big deal as people stayed on subject and there was not unrelated 'necro' posting.

Anyway, just curious, what did Naruto Uzumakido do to get the 'guest' status? Age, bad posts? We can't access profile so there are no clues.

PM will suffice if mods don't want to post publicly. (And I won't.)

I often wish I knew the reasons for 'guest' and 'banned,' but know most are none of my business, unless I happen to catch the 'guesting' or 'banning' post by mods. This one caught my interest as s/he asked for a change then, sometime between then and now, went to guest.

I did make one change, it was in the case of the initials. You will have to pry "Christine Daryleanne" from my cold, dead hands (or threaten to either take away my tiara or lift my skirts: That works!)

Only if you do as Lightingxiii/ItchyTasty did and permantly list your former name in the sig line. :) (My opinion, I have no control over it.) I never thought of you as a stoner since 'dude' has been in use too long and refers to anyone.

This name changing could get out of hand for many reasons. I tend to agree with owners of most forums that I'm on that name changes are only allowed for major reasons such as a name that referred to a job and one changed jobs or retired, etc. On one forum they wouldn't let a couple people change names, so the 'names' closed their accounts and opened new ones. Very confusing as they didn't list their former names and we thought who is this new one who writes like ....? My nickel's worth, that's two cents adjusted for inflation. :D

I am guessing it isn't the "dude" part. But the "420" part as that is street slang for smokers for Mary Jane :P As to the guest account, it means the account was deleted, but the post remains so it switches over to guest status. I don't remember that one being so long ago, but would guess probably found out they were underage.

I am guessing it isn't the "dude" part. But the "420" part .....

Thanks.

The 420 part crossed my mind as I am very familiar with it. Still, neither "dude" nor "420" is a good reason to change names after 120+ posts.

DD420; if you're not a stoner, why and how did you decide on that as a screen name?

I am not going to say a word about any of this. I am liable tocome here some day and find that my name has been changed to Johnny BG Gadde and my aviatar is a guitar: Oof!

• 2 weeks later...

I followed Repaid 1's instructions and as a "Baby Banker" was able to change my name easily and quickly--took maybe 3-4 minutes. Thanks.

I have thought about a new one for a while. Last week I fondly remembered an airplane my dad and I used to rent for occasional fun. It was a 1947 or '48 Ercoupe monoplane at the local airport, that had the moniker "Burp Cup." Fun times and great memories!

So, for now soggybobby is in the hangar, and the Burp_Cup is flying. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I need my name changed badly do to safety!

Can it be changed too...

SugarCandy

Safety? how can that name be a safety concern, it's NOT your real name. I only got mine changed my admin/mods as I choose the wrong name in the first place and I'm usually shite at thinking up usernames.

perhaps candynymphetava is the name s/he uses on other boards not related to adbl, or is the same IM name she uses to talk to his/her significant other etc... etc.... and realized only to late a google search could reveal all..