LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Girlfriend.

Hey, my girlfriend knows that i wet the bed.. But she doesnt know that i'm a diaper lover. I want to tell her though, shes a person i can totally trust. I don't know what to do.. i think she would support it and all but i just dont know how to bring up the subject.. This is probably posted all the time sorry. But yeah. Please respond Haha :3.

I am not an expert on this subject so it is up to you to listen to my opinion.

Sounds like you have a legit reason to wear so that is step 1.

If she can't handle that, then there would be no point in going to step 2 which is saying you are a dl.

If she is ok with having to wear, you could say that being a dl helps you deal with having to wear. This would create sympathy and would be less likely to dismiss it offright since it is helping you out. wean her into it a little at a time.

again, i have no experience in this matter but that is what i would do.

The only person who can decide to tell or not, or how to tell, is you :huh: I'd suggest holding out for now until you find and read how others have dealt with situations like yours first B) That will give you a lot more knowledge to work with and better your chances for a happy ending :rolleyes:

If your relationship is something you want to keep long-term and your partner seems like-minded about that, then at some point it's best to tell them since you'll be more able to control how it plays out than if they 'discover' it :huh: Be smart, go slow, and keep their feelings foremost because they have an equal say as to how long the relationship lasts and how well it goes.

Bettypooh

If she's a person you can totally trust, I don't think you have to worry so much- just tell her. Making a big deal out of it only complicates the matter. I have read so many nervous posts where people have spent a long time working up the courage to tell their significant other, and when they finally do the person being told is usually more surprised by the person acting like it is a big revelation than the fact that the person they are with likes to wear diapers. I know when I told my girlfriend that's the way it went. Basically it just got to the point where I needed to tell her and I did. If you're trying to figure out how to bring the subject up, just wait for the next time you two are sitting around talking about your lives or childhoods or whatever (should be pretty soon since you are with her so much) and just say "You know it's pretty embarassing and I've never told anyone this before, but I wear diapers sometimes. It seems weird to me too sometimes, but I just do it. I'm not sure why, but it helps me relax." That's pretty close to what I said to her anyway. Then I got really embarrassed and was like "Oof. So now you know my deep dark secret." and she just looked at me like I was dumb and said something along the lines of "That's your darkest secret? Gimme a break. We're in love; who cares?"

Telling my girlfriend was one of the best things I ever did; hiding things from someone you care about sucks. Now we are moved in together and I can wear them around the house whenever I want without worrying.

I'll be looking forward to seeing your success story posted as another example for people who are struggling with the same issue.

I was in your shoes many years ago.

I wouldn't tell her unless you intend to stay with her for the long term. (get married)

All it would take is some bitch, with an axe to grind, to spill her guts. You don't need the embarssment.

My ex-wife made sure that everyone knew and made a big deal about it in divorce court. I was lucky. The judge told her to keep her mouth shut and granted me custody of my kids.

Hey, my girlfriend knows that i wet the bed.. But she doesnt know that i'm a diaper lover. I want to tell her though, shes a person i can totally trust. I don't know what to do.. i think she would support it and all but i just dont know how to bring up the subject.. This is probably posted all the time sorry. But yeah. Please respond Haha :3.

I had a very bad dealing with a ex as well, she outed me to my whole town..with pictures. My real friends told her to "&uck off" those that just knew of me constantly remind me of my own status to this day...so. To tell or not...that's the question. I have always told to this day. As they say "results not typical, your results may vary". Best of luck.

It's extremely tough, I know. I recently turned 18 and will have been with my girlfriend for two years on the 19th.

This is how it went for me:

(kinda paraphrasing)

Her: I have something to tell you

Me: What?

*She showed me her cuts on her arms after some coercion*

Me: *caring and understanding, but worried*

*She eventually had to go home after some comforting. I texted her "I have a secret to get off my chest, too.*

Her: What is it?

Me: (after a few texts explaining it's weirdness and that she might not accept it - much like she did to me before exposing her cuts) "Search ABDL in google when no one is looking"

Her: (results weren't as self explanatory) You wet the bed? A lot of people have that problem, it's OK

Me: No... I like girls who wear diapers

Her: Like babies?

Me: No, people my age or older. I'm not a pedophile or anything

*She accepted it completely, and wanted to know a bit about as our relationship went on*

Now she wears diapers sometimes and it's fun, but we took VERY slow baby steps. She was very hesitant to pee in one for example (took like a year to get her into one at all)

So I guess my point is:

The relationship needs to be balanced. We all have weaknesses beyond our immediate control. If your girlfriend is so arrogant to believe she is perfect and doesn't need some "flawed" human in her presence, then things may not go well. But, if she is accepting and realizes her faults humbly, then it could be OK. I realize my case is somewhat ideal here, but the general rules should apply.

Don't over-romanticize this case, because admitting your fetish is a very serious thing and it is well-known to go very wrong. I am only 18 and haven't had any other girlfriend. I also have probably been very lucky, so consider my possible inexperience in light of the older members on this board.

I think you need to really look and say "i'm 18, can i see myself with this person when i'm 28, 38, 48?" most likely the answer is 'oh god yes" then think... if one or both of us are going to university, we are going to be around thousands of new people, who we haven't spent our whole lives around and who dont know any of our history except what we tell them... am i positive this girl is 'the one' and that i am 'the one' for her.

then think.. if i tell her, and it doesn't work out.. can i accept everyone.. EVERYONE from my old life, my family, friends, teachers, minister, can i accept them all finding out that i wear diapers for more than just a medical reason, and more than that, that i like to see females in diapers.

because.. you are very very young. It could be 'true love' with this girl i can't judge, but at 18, people are impulsive and aren't known for the best foresight..

i can vouch for this from personal experience!!!

so just be very very cautious in this... and please read all the posts you can to understand the repercussions and consequences from telling her.

My wife knows I wear but I usually only do it when she's away at work and I have the day off. Yesterday however I decided to keep it on when she came home to see if she would notice. After awhile she crawled onto the couch with me and giggled, which made me blush :blush:

Since we've talked about it before she new what to do and told me I had to keep it on until 10PM after which she forced me to drink two cups of water. After changing a very soggy diaper I went to bed with her wearing a dry Tranquility ATN and it was the best!!!

It was a good day!!! :D

No result is typical. :)

I told my now live in girlfriend when I figured we were getting serious. Aside from diaper lovin', I also enjoy "getting pegged". Neither is exactly accepted mainstream normalcy. But I told her both of them in one stride. We're still together, she moved from PA to be with me. We enjoy the pegging part, but she's asked not to be involved with diapers. I just wear them during the day when she's at work.

I think you gotta understand how she might respond. If she even remotely seems like the vindictive type, I wouldn't tell her right away. But it's your call.

Afew years back I was on a motorcycle wreck. A week later I was wetting the the bed because of damage to my bladder. Well my Girlfriend was living with me( We are now married) and I wet the bed. the next night when I got home there was a bag of depends on the bed and she just smiled at me and asked why. I told her and she was very understanding. Just be honest. The worst thing you could do is lie to her. I wish you the very best bud and good luck.

• 4 weeks later...

hey my boyfriend dosent wet the bed like you do but he does wear diapers and he recently told me after we had been together for over a year he told me a couple months ago and now im into it i really think you should tell her. trust me my boyfriend is so happy that he told me we have became so much closer now.