LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bullied

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I was bullied remorselessly by almost everyone I can remember as a child. My mother was the worst -- she's just a royally fucked-up psycho with no empathy whatsoever. To this day, she still tells stories about abusing me as a toddler/very-small child and then wonders why nobody is laughing along with her. My father was one of those bastards who had this idea that being a good father meant bringing home money and beating the shit out of your kids with a leather strap whenever they pissed you off. And seeing as how I wasn't the totally "manly-boy" daddy wanted me to be, that was pretty often. My sister followed mommy and daddy's lead, though she would stand up for me when she got to be a teenager. My mother's mother was one of those people who turned a blind eye to anything the slightest bit unpleasant and pretended it didn't exist while my mother's father was just as fucked up as my mother was (hey, she had to learn it from somewhere, right?). My father's parents, and sisters, hated my mother and took it out on her children. My cousins picked on me because I was the youngest of the family and because I was a very small child and, again, growing up in the shithole, ignorant, cracker-ass, midwestern US, because I wasn't into sports and tractors like "real" boys were supposed to be.

At age 6, in first grade, I had to get glasses and all the good little Christian boys and girls of the Catholic school I was sent to were insufferable little assholes who called me names, threw things at me and physically challenged me all because I had "four-eyes" and was an A student.

The real sad thing about it was that all through school I was more than capable of fighting back. God knows I'd learned plenty of violence from damn near everyone in my family. But that had its own problems. If I fought back, the Catholic School Nazis (i.e., teachers) would call my mother who would beat the shit out of me when I got home because just how, exactly, did that make HER look when she was pretending to be the good Christian with good little Christian children. If I didn't fight back, my father would want to know how I got the black eye/bloody nose/torn shirt/whatever and would then beat the shit out of me for being a pansy little faggot who wouldn't stand up for himself and no boy of his was going to be a pussy so, by God, he'd teach him how to take a beating like a man!

And the few times I did fight back, all the anger and rage at being the victim of constant abuse would come up and I turned into this horrible demon child who damn near put a couple of kids in the hospital. No lie, as a freshman in high school when a kid who fucked with me on a daily basis pushed me for being "too close to his friend's house" I picked up his bicycle and threw it at him and then ripped the chain off of it and beat him with it. He never reported it to anyone because, since everybody thought I was a little pussy, he didn't want to let anybody know I'd trashed him and his bike.

Many a night through my school years I would have nightmares about killing the people who bullied me. It's not a pleasant way to feel.

Not sure if any of that links to my being DL, though, as I've always wanted to wear diapers as far back as I can remember.

--Floaty

Guest refridginator

I was never popular, but I wasn't bullied much in elementary because I was so tall (nearly 6 foot in 6th grade). Got by fine until about my freshman year of high school when the school bullies started in on me. I never was the most physically inclined person, and never thought I would fair well in a fight so I just sort of took it. Had a small but solid group of friends so I got by ok. About half way though the next year I was getting fed up with it...one time in history we were watching a movie (the bullies all ended up in that class together) and they were soaking paper towels and throwing them at people. I got hit straight in the face and just sort of lost it. I stood up, walked accross the room staight up to the guy who threw it. This is what followed...

Bully "What do you want faggot?"

Me: "I'm sick of your pussy shit, throwing shit at people in the dark hiding behind your friends"

*Bully stands up, all eyes in the room follow him.*

Bully "What are you gonna do about it?"

*I, who had never thrown a punch in my life, took a swing at him breaking his jaw. One of his buddies jumps out of his seat and tries to grab me from behind, so I elbow him and I *think* I broke his nose*

I sort of got jumped by the two others after that, and things went down hill for me after that. 4 on 1 is never good odds. I got suspended for a week, but the teacher (who loved me, I was his best student) backed me up and said they had started the fight. They all ended up getting shipped to the local "military school" and I never saw them again. So not only did I "beat" these guys, I was never picked on again.

I know that year or two of being bullied in high school didn't have anything to do with me being a DL, since I can remember asking my mom to let me wear diapers again when I was 6 or 7 and stealing diapers from my friend's house when I was 10 until I was about 13 (They were the old attends, for his autistic brother...I feel bad about that one, looking back). So my interest started long before high school.

two thumbs up for you, winner! :D hah show them bitches who's boss!

I was bullied continiously due to, even the sexual and mental abuse I suffered was due to two things, being born with a natural tan to my skin and my family not having much money.

I tended to prefer my studies and trying to not be like the others, so I rarely even fought back unless my temper was triggered, then it would all go very badly, for the bullies anyway. Once got so angry at being hurt that I pulled a door from it's hinges. Definitely never wise for me to be angered.

These days I tend to scare bullies by just being very calm, my temper showing in my eyes, and saying very calmly "Get lost". Bullies are sad, insecure people who can't accept that not everyone is like them. There's plenty of them in Second Life, two of them area always trying to force me out of SL because I'm too different and don't kiss their rear ends like others do to try and keep the peace.

They get their comeuppence eventually.

i was all three: the bully, the bullied, and the defender.

but not at the same time.

i used to bully kids when i was really young. even my friends, if they stepped over a line. i was a very pushy, very aggressive little kid. i moved around a lot. and one year i moved to a school where the dynamic made me the bullied instead of the bully. so i did that too. after that year it was middle school, where i was remained somewhat neutral, and became more the defender of my friends. i think girls were aware that i was more than ready to fight, so they would stop bothering my friends when i got into the action.

i think the rage i had as a kid is related to my urge to nurture someone. it's this...intensity beneath my skin. and it only comes out when i'm loving someone or hurting someone. friends and family don't really see it anymore. i do enjoy defending people i take a liking to. there aren't many of them, so it doesn't happen all that often.

Yes... I was bullied a bit throughout my life, up until highschool. The prime culpets in my early life were my folks, uncle, and grandpa. They weren't exactly trying to be mean, just trying to toughen me up so's I could defend myself against people bigger than me (I'm 5'3" and have always been the short kid). They stopped when I figured out how to fight dirty and started hurting them. I learned to focus my frustrations into rage and unleash that on them. :boxing:

Around the 6th grade, while I was at a birthday party for a family friend, one of the other kids (who was almost litterally twice as big as me at the time, and into karate) pressed me into a fight. He attacked me and I defended myself with what they apparenlty didn't teach in karate class. He ended up running home crying and later wound up as a co-worker on the farm.

Our highschool was grades 7-12. In 8th grade, there was a particularly mean bully who had his little group of goons that followed him around and stuff. He threw my shoes down in the girl's locker room and I got the choach to make him fetch them in front of the whole gym class. After class, he attacked me and again I defended myself. I honestly don't recall that fight. I just kinda blacked out and the next thing I knew he was laying on the floor crying. He left town the following year and came back our senior year, seemingly less thuggish. B):bash::boxing::crybaby::blink:

I was bullied because I was different and I "talked funny" because of my speech impediment. Kids thought I was retarded and I was labeled weird and stupid and I was teased for normal reasons too such as my teeth or my ears, my height, my mother being overweight.

Now people just think I have an accent and I get asked where I'm from. I don't get told anymore I'm rude or weird or self centered and I don't care about people.

Guest little_jonny
i wasnt bullied in my school until i was in about the the 4th grade.. people made fun of me of my weight and other things. this kept up till about the 8th grade.. which is what caused me to fall in depression and at the end of my 8th grade year, i started to self-harm. and i stil struggel with it.

I was bullied up to around 18 years old. Left me reclusive for a good few years afterwards.

I was the shy, non-violent, glasses wearing reclusive wierd boy who hated PE at school. Although it was rarely physical, it affected me psychologically. I grew up friendless, emotionless and without doing things most kids did.

In my early 20's, I realised I had to change. I took up Kickboxing and found a new inner self. Nearly 30, I am finally enjoying life and without it, I would never be confident enough to repair slot machines and pooltables in bars and clubs.

Looking back on my childhood I realise part of it was my fault. Maybe it was a medical problem. We'll never know. If I did Martial Arts as a kid, things would have been very different.

My childhood has no link to my Diaper fetish. I've always loved them as I remember wearing them as a toddler.

I got bullied alot, i was really short, small and I wore glasses. I got pretty badly injured in middle school in an accident caused by someone bullying me. I was pretty meek after that, always talking my way out of any confrontation,l but mostly just ignoring all that and being really friendly. I was homecoming royalty at my H.S. of over 2000 kids, but unfortunately like any democracy, there were plenty of people that didn't like me because they didn't know me, but they couldn't really express it.

I think the toughest part was just growing up a boy, what seemed like bullying was just normal communication for the people I went to school with.

I think the toughest part was just growing up a boy, what seemed like bullying was just normal communication for the people I went to school with.
That's specifically what caused me to snap during my school years. Also caused all my own self-destruction.

Despite that, I never became the bully. Thankfully.

I was bullied in school ya. Looking back though, I laugh. Easy target, tall, glasses, and smart. I lashed out in elementary school, but later I calmed down and focused on my studies. Eventually, I just didn't react to their taunts. I think they either tired of it, or were scared one day I'd snap - towering over them with jet black hair, ya, I could appear scary if I wanted to heehee.

I dunno if that has anything to do with being a DL today. I didn't really even learn about this stuff until college.

I was born with a neurogenic bladder and have always been in diapers for over sixty years. In school I was never bullied because all the kids knew it would end up in a fight but I was constantly made fun of and teased for the diapers. I probably hold the record for suspensions from school as I was always fighting with someone because they made a smart remark or was teasing me.

My mom would act as if the world had ended every time I was sent home and she would tell dad to have a talk with me. As soon as she was out of hearing range he would tell me to keep knocking there blocks off if they gave me trouble but not to tell mom he told me that.

My parents treated by inco problems and the diapers as though it was no big deal and that supportive home life got me through some tough times. A while back I responded to a posting about bambino and bianco diapers and how so many members would like to have a baby powder scent added to them and I said that I would like to see the biancos left alone because I try to be discreet about having to wear protection and didn't want the odor to draw attention. It seems as a few took offense to that as though I was anti AB/DL. It was not my intention to offend anyone and I have no problems what so ever with the AB/DL crowd and that I wished that I had been one because I believe as it would have made it a heck of lot easier growing up.

I was raised in the Navy, so, every three years it was a new school and a new bully. I just stood up to them and they would eithr leave me alone or they would become my friends. The funny thing is , I was a skinny little runt of a kid, weighed 147 when I graduated from high school. Most of the bullying I had to take and absorb, came from my dad, he laid off when I joined the Marines and stayed with it for 8 years. I still have anger control issues because of my dad, but I chalk it all up to him trying to toughen me up. Now a days if some body thinks they can bully me, I just tell them to meet me outside and we can settle things there, so far I have yet to have a taker.