LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public Toilet In Houston! Could You?

I can explain the location discrepancy. See, the glass doesn't work so good at preventing you from being seen inside when people are up close, so once this dude was out with his in-laws and went in to take a dump. They were waiting outside and the whole time his mother-in-law was looking directly at where he was sitting and this perturbed him because, I mean, he was defecating; when she pointed out that he had a tiny penis he jumped so dramatically that it ended up in Houston.

(I'm glad someone pointed out it was a mirror, btw - I thought it was extremely clever angle painting from a direction from which no one using the port-a-potty would ever see it. Is it a port-a-potty? Or are there just more than one of them?)

I agreee, definitely wouldn't mind changing a diaper in there. But (as wierd as it sounds for someone who wears and uses his diapers in public) I wouldn't be able to use it for its intended purpose. I can't pee or poop in a toilet if I think someone might see me doing it. I even have problems are regular urinals sometimes if there arn't the dividers in between the stalls.

Actually, it debuted in Britain. Maybe there's one in Houston but these pictures were taken in London, the toilet's now in Switzerland.

That's too far to go for a crap, anyway.

You outta see the public toilets here in San Francsico. Look nice on the outside, but the insides are only OK when clean. I lost count of how many times I've gone inside, and they're filthy. And when I say that, I mean diareaha sprayed all over the toilet....eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... :angry2: