LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alcoholic Beverages That Make You Pee

Paga50

As has been said, any and all beer usually works very well for me, and after a while, you wont even know you are wetting. Gin and tonic work well too, and they go down really smooth! Although noting beats a nice thick diaper and a cold glass of beer!

Guest dl_aslee

I think my bladder is just so strong that I doubt I will ever have any problems with incontinence. No matter how much alcohol I drink I never have wet without knowing, kind of wish I could as no diaper can hold my floods and I have to concentrate to be able to pee more often so I don't end up not peeing for 6 hours or more and then peeing out like 2 liters, fine for toilet use, but sucks for diaper use. If I am not thinking about it I may only go use the toilet two or maybe three times a day.

I think I could go in smaller amounts more often if I could truly go 24/7, but anything less and my bladder just goes back to its normal behavior.

All of the Above. When you drink any kind of ethanol, a hormone is activated telling your body to urinate and excrete fluids from your body, that's why you get dehydrated. Also because ethanol is considered to be a poison to your body and it has no use by the body it must be eliminated after it is metabolized so either way it must be pissed out.

There is no doubt, for me, that alcohol enhances my need to pee. And after wearing diapers for over 40 years I have wet in my sleep without knowing it, diapered or not diapered.

It got to the point, at the end of the year, that I wore diapers to bed continuously for several months. I became worried that I had reached a point where I would have to be diapered every night. Don't get me wrong, I love wearing diapers and plastic pants. But even after all this time, I still like deciding when I want to wear them.

I wear diapers and plastics most of the time, I like the feel and convenience. I probably average 16 hours a day in diapers. But it is still my choice to put one on.

Alcohol has made it easier for me to pee while wearing a diaper and the association is strong. I also listen to many of the diaper files from warpmymind and those suggestions also have an effect on me. Repetition creates habits and sometimes habits can be hard to adjust.

Just exploded my kendal wings after drinking all day at the polar bear plunge. wouldnt recommend doing that unless you have a abena or dry 24/7. So much fun though...should have prepared better for my small bladder since I had to go on the side of the highway. One of these days.....

My favorite drink is rum and coke. I can drink about 4 medium sized glasses without filling drunk, but the fifth one just about does it for me. :screwy: I have only been drunk about 8 times since I was 21. I have to take pills for depression so I try to take it easy when it comes to booze. :drinks_wine: After drinking all that I have to piss like a race horse! Another favorite of mine is vodka and sprite!

Since I've quit alcohol I can't advocate anyone else using it now, but I can tell you about my past ;) Drinking anything to the point of passing out coupled with my small weak bladder ensured that I'd wet my bed, sometimes even my pants before I got home. That was the place where my DL really began since I did drink a lot back then B) Beer was the worst(best?)one for that since it has a high water-to-alcohol content . Liquors and mixed drinks were next most efficient. I think that was more from being too drunk than from too much liquid :blush: Wines always made me pee a lot initially but then I'd kind of dry up after an hour or so. Alcohol is bad for your body and so is the carbonated water in the mixers. That's why your body wants to get rid of it as quickly as it does. If you're going to drink alcohol you should be drinking plenty of water to avoid dehydrating yourself. Not only does it help you stay healthier and make the hangovers easier, it gives you more to fill your diaper with :roflmao:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...