LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

Guest diaperguy68

So I called my incontinence supply store today and they told me they don't carry Dry 24/7s. They said it's because "they have a lot of fluff and a lot of plastic, we carry a superior product." Little do they know that's exactly what i'm looking for lol

I'm a Medium in Abena X-plus and Molicare Super plus, so would medium 24/7 be the right size for me? I read some people go for the large and get a better fit.

I wear mediums as well, so you would be better off going with a medium in the 24/7 as they are actually cut larger that the mediums from other companies, so they should fit fine. If you have doubts, get a sample first from XP medical. But I think that if you go with larges and you wear mediums, you will be swimming in their larges. It took me a while to get the mediums to fit, they are cut so much bigger, it was almost like a large! :o

Guest Unconstruct

Yes, but do they look babyish when on?

Babyish as in leg gathers that are sort of loose and go up the back, wide waistband, puffy in the rear and tapes that come to the middle of you not on the sides.

The old style 3 tab Attends with the blue tapes were extrememly babyish looking when on..high waist and a waist band that was the EXACT same thing as the Pampers version only bigger. Bet many did not know that. The waistband in the old Attends were the same as the baby diaper version.

Now Attends suck.

So these Dry 24/7...do they fit and look like the old Attends when on? or does it look like a tight pair of underwear?

Well... I tried some samples and these are definitely better than the Abena's I'm used to.

The trouble is, I live in Canada...

I went to order some from XP Medical and they told me it would cost ~$360 for two cases. The shipping alone was $120!?

I know this isn't XP Medicals fault but that's just obscene.

Guess I'll have to stick with my Abena's with pin hole leaks and broken tapes (yes, it's still happening)

Thanks for listening

Got some of the white ones from XP medical... love em! The plastic backing is thicker than most, making them comfortably firm when applied. Nice high leg gathers, plenty of absorbency!

I got some of these the other day, and I like the color, the look, and the feel, but I have found that after the second wetting I am getting dozens of pin prick leaks. If I am careful I can get by till the third time I wet them, but then the leaks start up again. Has anyone elese had these problems? Should I contact Dry Care 24/7 or XP Medical where I got them? I got the large size.

I've been buying my Abena XPlus from XP Medical for a while now, and a few weeks ago when I went to re-order, I noticed the write up they had on the Dry 24/7. I tried these diapers about a year and a half aog, but found the sizing and fit to be a realy issue then. I was happy I only bought a trial pack. Anyway, I purchase my usual Abrea XPlus, but I also priched a trail pack of the "new" Dry 24/7 to give them a try. Ag=fter trying the 3 Dry 24/7's I was sent, I was pleased that the company had made some changes since the like time I tried them so I went ahead an ordered a case. I still think the medium size is made too big and this causes some fitting issues. Additionally, I think the tapes are a bit to short. Don't misunderstand what I'm saying,....the tapes are very usable but they would be better it they were just a tad bit longer. If they can get the problem of sizing resolved, these diapers would most likely be the best adult diaper on the market. They still have a ways to go,...but there getting better. Maybe if they use the Abena XPlus as a model they could resolve the sizing problem they have with the medium size diaper. I can't say the large size has the same problem......I don't wear that size. Just my thoughts.

I got some of these the other day, and I like the color, the look, and the feel, but I have found that after the second wetting I am getting dozens of pin prick leaks. If I am careful I can get by till the third time I wet them, but then the leaks start up again. Has anyone elese had these problems? Should I contact Dry Care 24/7 or XP Medical where I got them? I got the large size.

I've not experienced the problem you've described. Make certain you have a good fit....that might help. I've not experienced the same problem you've described, and maybe you received some diapers that were defective. Wait and see if the problem continues and if so, let Gary know at XP Medical. Do you use the medium size? If so, wht do you think about the sizing (fit)? Please read my post about sizing. I hope your pin hole leak problem resolves itself.... maybe the problem only affected a few diapers.

Had my first bad experience with DRY 24/7, but should of used the method of diaper change frequent than after 7 or 8 wettings. I wore a DRY 24/7 to bed one evening...

1. First problem... GF sprinkled a log of powder in the diaper.... thus after wetting all night I had clumbs of powder stuck to the ole butt...

Powder is good, however it is better to apply to the diaper area -- lesson learned...

2. DRY 24/7 expands when wet,

Last lesson learned, for a side sleeper and after 8 wettings the diaper might leak... needless to say i was washing the sheets and cleaning the mattress the next morning.

I am still going to get these diapers....

Stay diapered

The large do seem a little big, though most of the other diapers that I wear are large ( my waist is not so big, but I have a larger stomach) Maybe I will try the mediums and see what happens. In the mean time, I will try a couple of more of the large and see what happens. Thanks for the info!

Guest NaughtyAshes

I got me a sample of these recently hyped, rising stars, of the dip world recently and I thought i'd review. And also, Repaid1 made me a promise if I did. I have a 25inch waist so this is a review of the small. I gave the medium away to a local abdl friend.

Customer Service: I accidentally put the wrong address for my shipping and only realized it after I finalized my transaction. A quick use of their contact form and they corrected the problem. Yay!

Shipping: Now I don't really give a whatist about discreet packaging, but the samples came in a plain USPS package. The return address did say, "Dry Care. LLc." so for whatever thats worth.

General pre-wearing impressions: These are holy schnickies thick. They blow an Abena, Moli, Bambino out of the water in terms of general thickness. They are also slightly thicker then the ABU diapers. The plastic is also really soft as well as the lining, but not as soft as a Bambino's quilted lining. The tapes on the other hand, looked like shit and indeed proved to be in wearing.

They say the color is blue, but unless i'm colorblind and living in a dark cave, they look pretty green to me. Alas i'm a sucker for any monochromatic colored diaper.

Wearing and use: So as everyone has said these diapers are insanely high waisted. They go up to my belly button. Which for some might be great, but I found myself rolling them down to be a bit more low waisted. I'm just too ticklish. As I said they are uber thick and make for great diaper butt something I like in a diaper, I want it to look and feel like i'm wearing a diaper and these hit that ball right out of the park.

I also like wearing my diapers pretty tight and these don't seem to handle that as well as say a Bambino. One of the lower tapes ripped a hole in the ultra-soft plastic. I corrected that with some medical tape, but come on. I shouldn't have to repair every dip I wear.

I did use this dip for its full intended purposes and I was only slightly dissapointed, but I think it was my fault. Messing before wetting always ends in leaks.

Final thoughts, well i'll be ordering a pack of these. To give them a more thorough chance. I recommend everyone try the sample at least. As this is a very very good diaper and definitely could be considered top shelf with Bambino, ABU, Moli, and Abena.

Here is a really bad pic.

Photoon2010-10-08at15322.jpg?t=1286724329

Ok Repaid, my half of the deal is done! Ball's in your court!

k i wore and wet, first off how the hell does ANY diaper hold 8 wettings? unless you wet like a teaspoon at a time!!! seriously drink more water.

at any rate,... i wet it once a lot.. and it held up and puffed up so great!!! then i wet again, and as was mentioned i felt like it was leaking from tiny holes as well... no to bad, and i think its because i flooded it allllll at once, and not let it out slowely and gave it time to absorb in a nice manner.... but all in all

I LOVE THESE DIAPERS!!!!!

btw i wear the large... and LOVE the stretch part in both the front and the back!

I am going to try the Dry 24/7. I noticed that XP Medical is less expensive than buying from the company direct. Does XP Medical charge for shipping on anything less than a full case?

I ordered a sample of three, and I think they are a bit TOO much honestly. If you are into the 'diapers so thick you walk like a drunk duck' thing, these will be right up your alley.

Ultra absorbent, wicks well, no problem with the tapes here, the backing is very sturdy, and the padding is all over. Discretion is not an option in any capacity whatsoever, you would have to have a pair of pants that was two sizes larger to even think about wearing them under anything. The sizing also runs a bit large, but a medium fit me just fine, even if the front panels wrapped around far enough for me to lay on top of them when I was putting them on. I also find them to be a bit ill-suited to snugness, and they fit just a little baggy on account of how absurdly wide the midsection of the diaper is, I would say that it's not quite baggy, but close.

Many people will like this diaper, but it's just not for me.

Half or whole case is free ship. Single bag is about $6 shipping

They do half cases of them? That's a good idea - the number one off-putting factor for Dry 24/7 to me is the huge price... They're expensive diapers to start with but when you make the case size 72... Ouch! :)

Wow, I'm torn guys. I am one of those inbetweener guys that could go with the med or large at times. Often times I feel like most larges I buy are just too large, going to high up my back and stomach, then I try a medium and the rise is right but I'm about the very end of the tapes around the legs. I'm pretty stocky kind of guy. I recently bought a case of mediums of the abena M4 and they fit but just barely around the leg. tape is pretty tight around the leg so it hits the plastic fully. Waist is just fine though. I noticed the dry 24/7 are 3 inches larger around the waist than the abena so what do you think I should go with? I would estimate if I CAN fit into an abena snuggly in M, then the M would be just fine here as they are slightly bigger? The pricings the same which is unusual for the M and L so it's not a matter of price but fit. I know they have sample packs but I'd just like to order a half case first. Maybe i should order a half case large and sample of M. Anyone else in my same boat or have any advise that's tried these as many have said they run big. My current larges on most diapers the tapes are about 6" apart so I don't want to get the larges and be swimming in them and tapes, tape to tape in the front.

They do half cases of them? That's a good idea - the number one off-putting factor for Dry 24/7 to me is the huge price... They're expensive diapers to start with but when you make the case size 72... Ouch! :)

Yep, 36 for $59 I believe in Large.

Wow, I'm torn guys. I am one of those inbetweener guys that could go with the med or large at times. Often times I feel like most larges I buy are just too large, going to high up my back and stomach, then I try a medium and the rise is right but I'm about the very end of the tapes around the legs. I'm pretty stocky kind of guy. I recently bought a case of mediums of the abena M4 and they fit but just barely around the leg. tape is pretty tight around the leg so it hits the plastic fully. Waist is just fine though. I noticed the dry 24/7 are 3 inches larger around the waist than the abena so what do you think I should go with? I would estimate if I CAN fit into an abena snuggly in M, then the M would be just fine here as they are slightly bigger? The pricings the same which is unusual for the M and L so it's not a matter of price but fit. I know they have sample packs but I'd just like to order a half case first. Maybe i should order a half case large and sample of M. Anyone else in my same boat or have any advise that's tried these as many have said they run big. My current larges on most diapers the tapes are about 6" apart so I don't want to get the larges and be swimming in them and tapes, tape to tape in the front.

I usually wear a medium also, and am kind of between sizes, but I find thatt he issue is mostly with European brands, which are tight around the legs. Domestic brands fit (Bambino etc)if you want to try the 24/7's definatly go with the mediums, as they are cut fuller and have a wider crotch, and wider wings, so they will fit better. The mediums I have are 'almost' like the larges I have tried, but not quite. If you get larges you will be swimming in them and wont get them to fit right at all. You are better off with mediums first.

Good luck

If you barely fit into a medium abena, a medium 24/7 should be absolutely perfect.