LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

That's awesome! Lucky you lol! Curious to know if the QA is a little more consistent this time. I love these but when you never know if they have pin holes or no waistband, or if they'll tear, they become pointless to rely on. Let us know, thanks!

Just received a half-case of these from XP Medical, and I have to say I'm really impressed. I got the size medium, and I was worried that they wouldn't fit me, as I'm basically a 30" waist. However, as an experiment, I trimmed about an inch off of the sides of the front and back panels, and used packing tape to secure the diaper instead. It works wonders, and the neat part is that save for a few inches on the sides, the diaper is almost all padding. I have the day off work today, and I'm going to make it my goal to see just how long one can last.

I have the day off work today, and I'm going to make it my goal to see just how long one can last.

I've tried twice now to max one of these diapers and failed both times :lol: I have the same waist size and the tapes don't meet in the middle but they do come a lot closer than most others.

These diapers hold alot! Nearly need suspenders to hold them up when they are soaked. I just change when they get that wet.

I think thats what a 'onsie' is for

Not noticed any problems so far. I've worn about 5 diapers from the new batch so far and all have had their full compliment of tapes, waistbands and leakguards with no pinholes so far. AFAIK pinholes are normally a symptom of how the diapers have been packed rather than how they're made (pack them too tightly and SAP crystals get pushed against the plastic) so hopefully that's something that is easy for them to rectify so it doesn't happen again.

No problems here. I think a third tape on each side would be a good idea. Anyone else agree? Are these sopposed to have a front waistband? If so, mine don't have them.

Out of curiosity where did you buy them from Heven?

XP Medical. I realize I could probably complain and get replacements, but it didn't even occur to me that the waistband was defective/missing until a couple of weeks after I received the order. They work well enough without, so I'm fine ignoring it.

So do these run larger than other brands? I am about 40 in waist and 46 in hip. Would med or large be better? I would rather not order samples.

I also heard that they had a problem with a discreet label on the package. What does it say on the package?

Also, is is better to order from them directly or xp?

So do these run larger than other brands? I am about 40 in waist and 46 in hip. Would med or large be better? I would rather not order samples.

I also heard that they had a problem with a discreet label on the package. What does it say on the package?

Also, is is better to order from them directly or xp?

Yeah, I'd say they run a bit bigger than, say, Abena X-Plus or Bambino. I wear a medium in both of those, and the medium 24/7's give me plenty of room, but without feeling like it's too big.

In terms of being discreet, I would definitely recommend xp medical. It will only have your name, and for the return address it just says "Gary Evans XP". XP Medical has great customer service as well. I received one sample pack of the 24/7s that had a tear down the back of it, I reported it and they replaced not just one brief, but the entire 3-pack sample (great especially in comparison to "the #1 ABDL diaper" company's customer service, who when I reported a major issue with the tapes on the Teddys only offered to replace the sample pack if I purchased a case - really?? Two of your diapers had horrible tapes, and I'm going to want a whole case? I don't think so.)

Has anyone gotten a shipment from the new production batch? Any differences?

My last case from the old run didn't have a lot of problems with the waistbands, but they were pretty hole-y. Really hoping that got fixed.

Oddly enough, I got a sample pack from XP Medical, which, I believe had one of the old diapers and 2 of the newer productions. My reason for believing this is that the two newer ones were not as wide (folded, so, through the crotch area when unfolded) as the older run. I was somewhat disappointed to notice this, but they did not feel all that different and are still the thickest adult disposable diaper I've ever worn. I love these diapers - my favorite!

I have noticed a lot of people are complaining about the price. well i did the math and the dry 24/7 cost only 5 cents more per diaper than bambinos

Yes, when you consider the Large size. However, it's more like 27 cents per unit difference for Mediums.

Dry 247 Mediums/Larges: 72 for $119 = $1.65 per unit.

Bambino Classico Large: 48 for $77 = $1.60 per unit.

Bambino Classico Mediums: 48 for $66 = $1.38 per unit.

That sucks...mine don't have waistbands on the front *or* back. Their quality control is spotty at best...

Really?

And here XP Medical promised me that the waistband and tape issues would be fixed with this new shipment. Looks like someone lied. Good thing I haven't bought anymore. I'll stick with my Bambinos and Abenas, they may have less capacity but at least their quality is consistent.

Being incontinent and in diapers 24/7 I found that when I switched to the Dry 24/7 I used at least one less diaper a day so it is actually costing me less than the Bambino's or the Abena's. I also find I like them a lot better. If your not using them to capacity they may not be for you.

• Like 1