LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care 24/7

I got a sample pack from XP medical. and i compared them to the bambino diapers. and i do like them but for the price of 118 for a case of 72. is not worth it to me if i can get 96 bambinos for 132.00 all in all your saving money with bambino diapers. but the 24/7 dry diapers. to fit very well and there is alot of padding in them and they are very thick. and when they get wet they get even thicker and very bulky.

if i had to choose i would say if i couldnt get bambino's i will then get 24/7 dry. as they are about the same just that the 24/7 dry dont have the full front plasit tape area. and you cant adjust the tapes more then once. unlike the baminos you could adjust the tapes about twice before they stop sticking good.

XPmedical.com delivered these within a day ! which made me sooo happy .. i am a die hard x-plus abena fan but these r definitely a good competitor! soak up well and get comfy the more you wet ! TRY EM

Been wearing these 24/7 for a little over a month now...

I have to say, as far as 'functionality' goes, they fit pretty good, the tapes hold up great and absorbency rivals anything else out there.

For wearing during the day, much like an abena xplus, they are pretty bulky to begin with and only get worse from there. I find that they also tend to sag a little bit too much for my likings, especially without a onesie!

Personally, i still love the bambinos, as i find them more practical for a 'day' diaper over these(seem to stay more snug), but all in all, i cant complain.

I've been saying that for years that there's a max to what a diaper needs to hold for functionality. I mean, if I can wear an abena 4 or Molicare super, Bambino and some others for 12+ hours under normal conditions of fluid intake and yet still have room left in the diaper to pee, it seems a waste to take of the added absorbancy I paid for just because I feel a need to change as I've been waddling around in a soggy filled diaper for too long. Some people always want more though and I don't get it? Even adding numerous boosters to an already super thick absorbant dipaer!? Diaper changes are to fun to only have 1 a day!!!!

I feel that I need to add a bit about DryCare's quality control.

We've been using them pretty extensively for over 2 months now. There are a few quality control issues which I believe need to be addressed if we are going to continue to use this product (and pay these high prices).

#1: Several diapers per 18-pack are missing either one or both of the waistbands. While it's not a huge deal I would expect some consistency. Either have the waistbands or don't. This sometimes yes sometimes no BS is annoying.

#2: The outer plastic on some diapers seems to be very thin. Unless you are uber careful in putting them on the tapes tear right through it. So there are 1 or 2 diapers per 18-pack that we can't even use because of that issue.

Honestly, at the prices they are charging every single one of these diapers should be 100% perfect. Abena X-plus is far more consistent, and cheaper.

We haven't opened our most recently received case yet, but I'll be frank and say that if the quality isn't improved in it we're gonna go back to Abena until something gets straightened out.

I have also relayed this message on to the good folks at XPMedical. I am hoping that they can use their clout as a large buyer of DryCare products to get some improvements made.

I just got an order from XP Medical and it was for the Large size and they are touting it as a limited edditon (it is peach colored). I must say that it is better then the white ones that I first got from XP. It held two full wettings before I went to bed and then held a full morning wetting. I will deffinatly order more from XP before they get their new white ones back in stock. The current batch did not have the weeping problems that the all white ones had. The peach ones held an amazing amount and I would feel comfortable wearing them out in public. The first batch (white ones) that I got from XP had weeping problems and are great around the house, but I did not want to wear them out. Hopefully when XP gets them restocked they will have fixed the quality problems and will be as good as the origional.

Posting the reply from XPMedical about my concerns with Dry 24/7 quality control.

--------------------------------------------

Hello,

We appreciate the feedback and I apologize for the inconsistency in the products you received. We are working closely with DryCare and they have been extremely receptive to what we've had to say and all of the feedback we've passed along to them. They have made steady improvements to the products in the past and have recently addressed the manufacturing issues you have mentioned. We should receive the newest production of this product (it is currently being manufactured) sometime near mid-January and we have high expectations for the improvements. I just want you to know that we create a defect report for each and every incident that is reported to us, which means that the time you have taken to write this message was time well spent and will help to make this product better.

All of that being said, we have had a very positive reception of the product with almost everybody. The defects were sporadic, however, they were too frequent and so sometimes there are large amounts of defects in one case, which seems to be what happened to you. We were assured that the quality checking process will be much more stringent for future production.

Please let us know how much of the product you have any issue with and we will be glad to offer a replacement product or to send out more of the Dry 24/7 to replace it, though I would imagine you would want to wait for the new shipment to arrive.

-- XPMedical

----------------------------------------------

Suffice to say that it seems DryCare is aware of the issues and is working to fix them.

The Dry24/7 are the best extended wear diaper out there in MY opinion. They are the best for night use so that you dont have to worry about getting up to change.

They do hold a lot, and I mean a lot and the more a diaper holds then you have other issues with being discreet so they are a bit more dificult to hide for day use.

I recently flew across the country and I had no issues with leaks at all, and I went almost 9 hours. But remember to wear clothes that hide an extended wear diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow is all I can say what a diapers.Am wearing a xl over night one now for 14 hours and 4 mayor leaks and it still feels dry.It is bulky just the way I like and its very comfy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got my case of medium dry 24/7 from caredownthere - highly recommend canucks use caredownthere! great service, easy to use etc. That said looking at these, they appear to be exactly the same - but for the sizing, as the now defunct megacare line brand. their mediums were too small, this medium is *perfect*

I have a 34-36" waist depending on how much my tummy is sucked in etc. and these fit perfectly, first impression - the fit is spectacular. the all white is fine, the tapes appear to be normal. all told, if abena goes the way of cloth like backing, these will become my go-to choice if they hold up from use well.

___

edit 2.5 hours later - these are amazing- really good wicking, really good absorbtion rate, feel really comfortable! tapes are holding fine! I highly recommend!

___

edit 4.5 hours later - after drinking LOTS to test it out, still awesome!! at this point i'd normally start considering a change in an abena x-plus after wetting this many times, but its wicking soo well, that it feels fine. I'll likely change soon just to keep from getting a rash.

Yes, the next stocking order wasn't expected until February. Right now demand is outstripping supply.

I notice XPMedical have put some new stuff up on their Dry24/7 page that wasn't there a couple of days back with some more info including the name of the ship the container is on. It's currently docked in Boston so hopefully they'll be ready for sale soonish although the 25th would seem a tad optimistic...

Ordered a case of the large to tie me over untile the mediums come in. Wondering tho if i should go ahead and order a case expecting them to ship once they are available, or will they even allow that.

Ok so i got a question.

I read on the XP medical page that the tapes are dual layer, and refastenable ? What does that mean exactly ?

The samples i got, when i tried to refasten them i couldn't because the plastic was ripped and glued on the tape.

Did i miss how to use the second set of tapes correctly ? I didn't see the second layer if there is one :crybaby:

Please enlighten me

Ok so i got a question.

I read on the XP medical page that the tapes are dual layer, and refastenable ? What does that mean exactly ?

The samples i got, when i tried to refasten them i couldn't because the plastic was ripped and glued on the tape.

Did i miss how to use the second set of tapes correctly ? I didn't see the second layer if there is one :crybaby:

Please enlighten me

The tapes are in two pieces. The white tape on top and blue tape underneaath the white tape. To refasten, simply pull the white tape off of the blue tape and adjust.

I've grumbled about these diaper's inconsistency before but I'm not grumbling about this particular inconsistency - I just got a half-case (2 bags of 18) off the doorstep and one of the bags has an extra diaper squeezed into it - 37 diapers for the price of 36, as it were :D