LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is This Sexual For You?

sarah_ab

Is this sexual?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Does wearing diapers turn you on sexually?

• Yes - whenever I have a diaper on I get turned on
    • Sometimes - depending on my mood wearing a diaper will turn me on
    • No - wearing diapers does not turn me on
    • Wearing diapers does not turn me on in and of itself, its the being 'forced' to wear them that turns me on
    • N/A - I do not wear diapers
  2. 2. Does seeing someone else in a diaper turn you on?

• Yes - whenever I see another person in a diaper I get turned on
    • Sometimes - depending on my mood I may get turned on when I see another person in a diaper
    • No - seeing another person in a diaper does not turn me on
    • Its not seeing the person in a diaper but 'forcing' them to be in the diaper that turns me on
  3. 3. Do you engage in ab/dl play/behavior primarily for the sexual turn on?

• Yes - I engage in ab/dl play/behavior mostly because it turns me on sexually
    • No - my motivations for engaging in ab/dl play/behavior are not sexually related
    • Its about 50/50 for me

It seems that those of us who engage in this for sexual reasons are severely outnumbered so i thought i'd create a poll and see how many find this sexual, even just sometimes, and how many dont. I apologize if my answer choices are not comprehensive, i did the best i could.

When i say ab/dl play/behavior i am including those mommy's daddy's and other care takers in this grouping.

So for me,

I answered

Wearing diapers does not turn me on its being forced to wear them that does

No - seeing someone else in a diaper does not turn me on at all

Yes i engage in ab/dl play/behavior primarily for sexual reasons

please feel free to explain any of your choices, or if there is something on there that does not fit you feel free to expand.

Honestly, I think most of the people who claim that ageplay isn't sexual for them simply don't have an expansive enough definition of the word "sexual". An act can make you feel happy and satisfied and fulfilled in a sexual way without being masturbation or intercourse--and even without necessarily resulting in an orgasm. I think the "non-sexual" ABDL crowd are seeking that kind of satisfaction. It's still tied in to the sex drive, but it doesn't take the overt and obvious form that everyone expects.

As for my own answers, I said it's "sometimes" sexual... but it would probably be more accurate to say it's always sexual, but only sometimes gives me an erection.

it sometimes turnes me on when Im wearing one, but not always... it depends on my mood

and depending on the diaper, the picture (drawing) it turns me on when I see somebody in a cute diaper...

and the third part I vote no, cause I dont engage in ABDL play. Its just the diaper wearing that suffices for me

sorry guess i should clarify.. ab/dl play can me either ab play, or in a dl's sense, even just wearing a diaper can be the dl play, or in just putting someone else in a diaper could be dl play... whatever u consider play/behavior regarding ur likes and dislikes is what i meant.. i guess the word play could be confused with 'baby play' .. sorry for hte mistake

Sometimes, yes, and 50/50. 50/50 might not be quite accurate though. I really want to explore this a lot more to find out exactly how much of this is sexual for me and how much of it is a desire for being nurtured. Right now, I'm not too clear on those percentages.

I don't get turned on by diapers. Diapers to me are just another item of baby clothing, no more or less important than a sleeper or a bib. The same goes for ageplay, I do it more to relax and have fun, rather than for a turn on.

Many years ago, when I was in my teens it was very much a sexual thing, but over the years it just sort of became less arousing (I'm not sure why) and by the time I told my wife about being an AB, I no longer saw it as sexual. For this reason, we have never had sex during ageplay.

Do I get turned on by looking at others in diapers? This is more difficult to answer. I don't really get sexually excited by a girl in a diaper or baby things, but I do find it quite cute and enjoy looking at the pictures. I think if my wife dressed like that I would want to hug her/daddy her, rather than have sex with her........does that make sense?

Beth

My answers are:

Yes - whenever I have a diaper on I get turned on

Sometimes - depending on my mood I may get turned on when I see another person in a diaper

No - my motivations for engaging in ab/dl play/behavior are not sexually related

My motivation for my AB behavior is for the tender loving care a baby gets.

Nothing posed in the poll questions turns me on. The only time I wear diapers is when I'm regressed, and when I'm regressed I get as grossed out by anything sexual as a "real" kid does.

I answered middle of the road for all three questions. Although I don't deny that I get a sexual pleasure out of wearing diapers, out of AB play, or out of looking at otheres who are diapered, I don't always get aroused by it either. Alot of times when I wear or play, I do it just for the relaxation factor. It's really become a part of who I am, so its not as big of an arousal as it used to be. It hasn't really expanded as much as I thought it might, although at times, I'm more and more attracted to the babyish sides of things. I love bottles and pacis, sucking my thumb, footed sleepers, and onesies. Im thinking about getting some other little boy clothes too. Aside from that, my main play is with the diapers.

And I agree with the comment about non-orgasm sexual pleasure. Even mild stimulation is enough to stimulate the endorphins, which is what gives the relaxed feeling. So its probably true that this is primarily sexual for me.

• 1 month later...