LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anal Fisting?

Demon Cobras

Guest AllenABDL_BabyFur_Dragon

EWWWWWWWWW! lol i am srry i am not trying to be rude or anything but why... in the world would u want to pull ur poo out of you that sounds soo wrong lol but then again might be hot for you lol just sounds NASTY to me though lol

EWWWWWWWWW! lol i am srry i am not trying to be rude or anything but why... in the world would u want to pull ur poo out of you that sounds soo wrong lol but then again might be hot for you lol just sounds NASTY to me though lol

I've used my fingers to shovel out my poop before, it's very orgasmic and fun to smear between your fingers. If I used my whole hand then I could smear it in my fist and masturbate with it. It's very sensual.

Anyone into it? I've thought about fisting my own anus when I knew that I had poop built up so I could dig it out on my own, but I'm scared I might rip my anus. Any suggestions?

Just the standard ones:

An underpad (or maybe in the bathtub, that's easy to clean), gloves, plenty of lube, stretch, and gentleness...so your body will let you know with pain BEFORE you do real damage..

Your fears are well founded. That is a ga-zout-a, not a ga-zint-ta.

I have had surgery in that area and it is no fun.

In other words, I wouldn't go there!

Anyone into it? I've thought about fisting my own anus when I knew that I had poop built up so I could dig it out on my own, but I'm scared I might rip my anus. Any suggestions?

there are many people who enjoy anal fisting, but your concerns are correct, if not done carefully and slowly you can cause some serious damage.

you need LOTS of lubricant, we're talking like 5 gallon drum of it! but seriously, make sure its a good lubricant and one you wont react to, so try it out on a small area first.

then you have to start stretching your anus, i'd suggest using a finger, or buy a plug, or a couple in varying sizes, because you are going to have to work up to the fist...

the technique in which you insert it is all your own, however most people put their fingers all together, in a point, so you inset your fingers and the further in your go your hand gets bigger and since you will be all stretched out and lubed up, it should go in nice and safely, but the minute it hurts, dont keep going. Also i would recommend wearing a rubber glove when doing this, because pooh is all the bacteria your body doesn't want, and getting it into an open cut etc.. can cause serious infections in your body.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

you can do ANYTHING you want, if you don't want to rip up your anus, but don't do what this guy did.

http://1man1jar.com/

WARNING: don't watch this if you have a weak stomach.

UGGHHHH! was that posted by next of kin??? That's awful! I can't even imagine...and how do you explain that one to the ER people??

No kidding! I had nightmares about that! INSANE! He deserves either an honorary Darwin Award or one for real if he didn't make it! What the F*&% was he thinking!!!!! I was wondering if it was somehow faked as he doesn't make a sound.....how do you go through that kind of pain without saying anything?????

Guest dl_aslee

I'm glad others told me as that is just something I would just rather not see, I can imagine enough myself without having to actually see it happen.

I saw it when word first got out. I don't want to see it again, but it's burned in my retinas...much in the same way that Rocky Horror Picture Show was several years ago. Anyways. I can't get more than two fingers in my butt hole, and couldn't imagine a whole fist. I think it would really hurt.

if done slowly with proper stretching and lubrication it shouldn't hurt.. it might feel a little tight and uncomfortable at first, cause having something put up your bum is not a natural thing persay... but if it hurts, its not stretched enough, or lubed enough....

I'd like to know, how on earth the get rid of the horrible feeling of wanting to poop lol!!

Anal used to hurt I bought some Analeze cream a desensitising one which I haven't even used yet but we did anal the other night and It didn't hurt for once I was obviously horny enough lol I have to be very horny for anal sex. I know they say you have to relax but I really can't coz I feel like am gonna poop lol and it puts me off and makes me tense even if I have been previously been. The other night was embarrasing I just kept thinking hurry up cum the feeling is getting stronger lol and I had to run to the loo I couldn't even hold the cum in sorry to be graphic but I expelled as a way to put it straight away. And he didnt come out clean either which is embarrasing. Now Im just worried one day he'll pull out and summat else will come out.

So I'm guessing the only way to relax is have an enema til Im clean which I have never tried before btw, but when you're clean on the inside does that feeling dissapear or is it still there??

And do you girls who do anal have enemas before or is your bf ok with a lil bit of poop! lol

sorry if that sounded wrong but its been bugging me Iv been considering an enema but Im not too sure bout em.

I would expect the BF will be okay with a lil bit of poop. After all, that is what you expect to find up there. I know I was fine with it the one time I was allowed to do it. If not, they would certainly ask to make you clean before hand.

first off.. please please please have him wear a condom if you are doing anal.. remember feces is all the bacteria your body doesn't want.. and it can enter his body... its not about std's or trust at that point, just good hygene....

but if you know or are in hte mood before anal, i would suggest an enema and also make sure you clean inside there with a washcloth and warm water ...

http://www.analsexyes.com/ is a good site to get started on...

also sue johansen who does the talk sex show has a bit on her website http://www.talksexwithsue.com/analsex.html