LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smashing Good Time Today

So I wake up this morning and get ready fro church, walk out to my car and viola, smashed driver side window! Nothing missing, just a smashed window. I walk inside and call the cops, then I turned on my cellphone and pow instant missed call and instant voice mail. I get a message saying "Hey I need to talk to you about something" I put two and two together and figure out who smashed my window. Supposedly this kid was my friend for the last 6 years. Now he is a fat, schizophrenic retard who decided at random he was angry with me. I talk to his mom and she is trying to convince me not to have him arrested and then I get the cops who seem to think it's a lovers quarrel, so in other words I can't f***ing win. So now I have to wait fort the [olice to call me to take a statement or for this dumb ass to have another episode and try to destroy something else of mine or me. Yeah that's what I get for trying to help a loser.n(ot a loser because the paranoia, just because he has always been one)

Now I have no window, shrink wrap taped to the door and a $250.00 bill to get the window fixed. The bvest part is I can't get the window fixed till next Saturday...hooray for me! I have no choice but to press chrages, I can't trust the kid, I swear if I wake up with another smashed window I'm gonna park my car on his face. I've been the only friend this kid hashad in his life and he decides to wig out on me? WTF! I couldn't help but laugh throughout the whole experience though. I felt like Craig from South Park.

Try a salvage yard for a used window, could be $100-$150 cheaper. Sorry to hear of your payment for befriending someone that needs help. Don't give up on the human race because of one a## H%le.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest refridginator

you should tell him to his face he needs help. trust me, being nice and giving him 'special treatment' is not going to resolve anything. tell him to go seek a paid professional to listen to his problems so he can open up his narrow mind and make responsible decisions for himself.

Fucking sue his ass! His mom is an asshole for trying to talk you out of calling the cops on him. It would do him a world of good. If you allow this kid to get off scot-fucking-free than he'll still be running around under the belief that destruction of property has no real consequences. A night in juvy followed up with working a minimum-wage job to pay off your window (or in other words: a strong dose of reality) should quell the ire in his soul.

God..I sound like my father.

At least document everything, would you? Play by the books so you can someday pin his fat-ass for all the money he owes you.

And if you can't do either of those things, slice his archielles (sp?) tendon. Ha ha! Or destroy some of his property in return. Or sit back and wait for him to drown when all the poor choices he's made catches up with him. He sounds like one of those losers who will eventually drown if you let him.

I wonder what he was made at you for, anyway.

He has his arraignment tommorrow and once he is done in court I'm sending a letter with a copy of my invoice for the repair and a thrity day notice for payment or I am taking his fat useless ass to court. If he tries to do anything else I'm not even going to call the cops next time. I don't take being victimized too well and the local authorities seem to think nothing of this kid being a lifelong idiot. His mom is a retard. I want to get him on judge judy. I'd laugh my ass off.

He has his arraignment tommorrow and once he is done in court I'm sending a letter with a copy of my invoice for the repair and a thrity day notice for payment or I am taking his fat useless ass to court. If he tries to do anything else I'm not even going to call the cops next time. I don't take being victimized too well and the local authorities seem to think nothing of this kid being a lifelong idiot. His mom is a retard. I want to get him on judge judy. I'd laugh my ass off.

Heh, haven't you heard? Assholes are everywhere.

I bought a house two years ago without checking who the neighbors would be. The house next door looked a little run down, so I asked the guy I bought my house from if he knew them. At first, he claimed to know nothing about them. He lied. Later, when the trouble started, I called him back and he admitted he had had some run-ins with the guy who lived next-door. When I started moving in, I had a friend helping and this next-door neighbor came out and started pacing back and forth on the sidewalk out front with his little dog. My friend asked, "Who is that? He looks like a Mongoloid." I told her, "I guess, it's my next-door neighbor." As the weeks rolled by, he became more curious about me and my lifestyle and came to my door to introduce himself. I did my best to be neighborly, friendly and all. Found out this 46 yr old guy still lived with his mother and claimed he couldn't hold a job because he had a felony conviction for assault. I still tried to make friends and we were, for awhile. Then he started letting his dogs poop all over my front yard. I asked him politely, on more than one occasion, if he would corral his unleashed curs and have them poop in his own front yard. It kept up, so I sicced Animal Control on his ass and that's where the feud began. He screamed at me, "You wanna fight? OK, mother fu**ker. You got it." Next thing I knew, he was making false calls into the police and fire department, claiming my house was on fire or there were unsavory characters hanging around the property. He even called delivery pizza guys with false orders! As my property was unfenced at the time and his back door was a scant 15 feet away from my bedroom and computer room windows, he took great pleasure in knocking on my windows at all hours, then scampering back into his momma's arms. It really came to a head one morning at 2 AM. I was at my puter, working on my webpage when, *SMASH* this huge boulder came roaring through the window at my back. I filed a complaint, but could prove nothing. Needless to say, he gloated about that for awhile, even coming to my window again. He rapped on it and when I pulled the blinds, he wheened, "You know that rock I threw through your window? I didn't get nothing. Nothing." Then he danced and cackled around like some mad Phoenix AZ version of Ernest T. Bass from "The Andy Griffth Show". Well, I ended up spending thousands of dollars on fencing and plumbing repairs needed from the damage he'd done to the outside lines on the house. The bitch was, if I had tried to sue him for repairs, I wouldn't have garnered a cent. He was on welfare. He pitched a fit when I fenced him out and that was some measure of satisfaction for me. But, he still kept up his harrassment any way he could. Making false calls, etc.

Long story short. His Elmer Fudd, fat ass now resides in a federal pen, after he made threatening calls to various federal and local authorities claiming he was going to blow up public buildings. The FBI doesn't take too kindly to such threats, what with homeland security being what it is, ya know. And with his prior for assault, I doubt he'll be out for awhile. I told him. I told him if he didn't behave himself, he would go to jail. Some people you just can't get through to. The funny thing about it is, he doesn't have the brains to construct even a primitive IED. He'd have only succeeded in blowing himself up trying.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

"now resides in a federal pen, after he made threatening calls"

That's a good ending for the fool. In jail you learn quickly that saying and doing things has severe consequences :bash: I used to have an anger problem and I'd blow up on people like these. Out of dozens that received my wrath, only one or two applied the lesson to everybody, the others only learned to avoid me and still hurt others. Tons of money for fines and therapy and stays in the 'Graybar Hotel' taught me a lesson: revenge is usually stupid, especially if the finger can be pointed at you for doing it.

I now go to great lengths to avoid problems and I'm a lot happier in life, but don't make the mistake of not leaving me a way out because the person I used to be is still there, only pushed out of the picture because that's how I want my life to be B) If you want to avenge someone the two best ways are to cost them as much money as you can, and to make then live in fear of the unknown person who is obviously out to get them. The second one requires some careful thought because you don't want anything to point to you. It works because a$$holes towards you are also like that towards others and they're going to have lots of enemies by the time your paths cross. I won't go into the "how to" part, but I will say it gives me great pleasure to know that my target will find themselves needing diapers so often that they'll move away as far as they can as soon as they can and never come back. :lol: Frequent but irregular 'messages' leave them guessing and in constant fear, the best revenge possible.

If I know for certain who it is that has wronged me, I make sure they pay out ten times what it cost me in terms of money, and as much mental torment as I can get away with causing them. I don't waste time mulling over the matter, I just do things as the ideas come to me. I don't get angry much anymore but I do try to make sure that people get what they give. Feed them rope and they will hang themselves. Case in point: I used to live on a very bust street. A certain car would come flying through every day about the same time, endangering me and everyone else as they swerved in and out at very high speeds. I saw that the driver was dressed in blue, evidently knowing that they could get away with such stupidity. Down the road was another idiot who didn't like to wait at stop signs and pulled out in front of people. One day those two met and I was there to see it. Only bruises and totalled cars, but I saw a way to help karma along. Since I was the only witness that hung around I contrived a situation that put the first idiot at fault since the second idiot seemed to now understand why you don't pull out in front of people. The severity of the crash made it clear that the first idiot was flying low and he couldn't deny it now. The first idiot no longer wears blue and the second idiot is courteous now and waits his turn. If I never do anything else in life this alone makes my heart as warm as a freshly wet diaper :wub:

Beware-You will get what you give sooner or later!

Bettypooh

That's a good ending for the fool. In jail you learn quickly that saying and doing things has severe consequences :bash: I used to have an anger problem and I'd blow up on people like these. Out of dozens that received my wrath, only one or two applied the lesson to everybody, the others only learned to avoid me and still hurt others. Tons of money for fines and therapy and stays in the 'Graybar Hotel' taught me a lesson: revenge is usually stupid, especially if the finger can be pointed at you for doing it.

I now go to great lengths to avoid problems and I'm a lot happier in life, but don't make the mistake of not leaving me a way out because the person I used to be is still there, only pushed out of the picture because that's how I want my life to be B) If you want to avenge someone the two best ways are to cost them as much money as you can, and to make then live in fear of the unknown person who is obviously out to get them. The second one requires some careful thought because you don't want anything to point to you. It works because a$$holes towards you are also like that towards others and they're going to have lots of enemies by the time your paths cross. I won't go into the "how to" part, but I will say it gives me great pleasure to know that my target will find themselves needing diapers so often that they'll move away as far as they can as soon as they can and never come back. :lol: Frequent but irregular 'messages' leave them guessing and in constant fear, the best revenge possible.

If I know for certain who it is that has wronged me, I make sure they pay out ten times what it cost me in terms of money, and as much mental torment as I can get away with causing them. I don't waste time mulling over the matter, I just do things as the ideas come to me. I don't get angry much anymore but I do try to make sure that people get what they give. Feed them rope and they will hang themselves. Case in point: I used to live on a very bust street. A certain car would come flying through every day about the same time, endangering me and everyone else as they swerved in and out at very high speeds. I saw that the driver was dressed in blue, evidently knowing that they could get away with such stupidity. Down the road was another idiot who didn't like to wait at stop signs and pulled out in front of people. One day those two met and I was there to see it. Only bruises and totalled cars, but I saw a way to help karma along. Since I was the only witness that hung around I contrived a situation that put the first idiot at fault since the second idiot seemed to now understand why you don't pull out in front of people. The severity of the crash made it clear that the first idiot was flying low and he couldn't deny it now. The first idiot no longer wears blue and the second idiot is courteous now and waits his turn. If I never do anything else in life this alone makes my heart as warm as a freshly wet diaper :wub:

Bettypooh

Yeah. As the great folksinger/songwriter Phil Ochs used to say, "Time wounds all heels..." He also used to like to say, "Leave no turn unstoned." But, that's another story.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

He's been locked up repeatedly, I'm hoping they violate his probation. If not I want his fat ass on judge judy!

He's been in juvie and then cvh which is mental institution for criminals and non crooks a few years ago after stealing his mother's car so he is honestly an idiot. I just want the 252 bucks the window cost me and then I never want to see him again, unless it's on america's most wanted or cops.

Bettypooh

Why does idiot #1 no longer wear blue? Could he possibly be wearing prison orange?

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds a lot like my sister's creepy boyfriend/fiance'. He's wanted by the states of North Carolina and Miss, for child support but the local cops are too stupid and would rather harass college kids than go after wanted criminals. UGH.

Losers. They have no respect for the law. They also need a lot of mental help too.

Chris