LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

SeaMonkey (functionally a lot like Mozilla).

Copying and pasting....

My Controls · View New Posts · My Assistant · My Friends member['g_use_pm'] AND Object->member['members_disable_pm'] == 0"> · 0 New Messages

I'm getting it with Firefox (Not 3).

And i'll say there is a glitch tookRepaid at least 12 hour before he noticed the chat was down!!!! You just can't get the staff..you give someone a clipboard and they just walk up and down looking important while doing nothing!!!!

Hourly checks and a bucket of illigal pills is whats called for.

I'm getting it with Firefox (Not 3).

And i'll say there is a glitch tookRepaid at least 12 hour before he noticed the chat was down!!!! You just can't get the staff..you give someone a clipboard and they just walk up and down looking important while doing nothing!!!!

Hourly checks and a bucket of illigal pills is whats called for.

Hey a guys gotta sleep sometime....what pills ya got??? :P BTW this is the source code for the page..I don't think I have access to all that..and wouldn't touch it if I did! So There! ;)

................................................................................

................................................................................

<p>

<b><a href="http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/admin/index.php" target="_blank">Admin CP</a></b>

Firefox 3 here, and the problem is, I'm guessing, as follows:

<if="object->member['g_use_pm'] AND Object-&gt;member['members_disable_pm'] == 0"&gt;

�&nbsp;<a href="http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?act=Msg&amp;CODE=01">1 New Messages</a>

</if="object-></p>

"<if>" is not a valid HTML tag. I'm not familiar with php or how php works, so it might be a valid php tag, but if it is, the server is not translating it properly in conversion to the browser. I'm guessing the problem lies elsewhere though. Again, I'm not familiar with PHP code, but this looks like a problem waiting for a place to happen:

<if="object->member

If this were regular markup code, that would generate an error of sorts, which might be why it is displaying on the browser screen. Any markup error will be displayed as text if the browser can't make sense of it. I once encountered a similar problem in javascript where I was trying to write code to generate additional code, and what happened was that my code generation was being stymied by a similar problem. My closing HTML tags within my generated code was being interpreted by the browser as being the code to actually interpret. The way I solved this in javascript was with something like this:

bad code:

document.write("</P></BODY></HTML>");

corrected code:

document.write("</"+"P></BO"+"DY></HT"+"ML>");

In javascript, the symbol + is used for both addition as well as concatenation. In this case, it was concatenation that I wanted, and I imagine that the php code is generating HTML in some similar manner which is then being misinterpreted (correctly) by the browser. That's my best guess at the moment. I'm no PHP expert, but that's sort of what it looks like might be happening. I hope there is a similar clever solution in PHP to solve this problem, if this is what the problem is. Anybody familiar with PHP?

This line also appears wrong:

?&nbsp;<a href="java script:buddy_pop();" title="View posts since your last visit, moderator lists and more...">My Assistant</a>

That should read <A HREF="java script:buddy_pop();" title="View posts since your last visit, moderator lists and more...">My Assistant</a>

Note that there is no space in javascript and that java script is incorrect in the code.