LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

White House Change

I thought a good slogan for the Democrats would be "Next to Obama and Biden, she's Palin comparison! (pale in comparison)

Good one! You should put that on a t-shirt before someone else does :)

All "change" jokes are on Obama--he's the one who uses that word ad nauseum. Well, I guess that's no wonder--it is, after all, the most novel, profound, and inspiring jewel of American political rhetoric...NOT.

All "change" jokes are on Obama--he's the one who uses that word ad nauseum. Well, I guess that's no wonder--it is, after all, the most novel, profound, and inspiring jewel of American political rhetoric...NOT.

Are you suggesting they should CHANGE the way they run for office? :)

You can make your Palin shirt and I'll make a shirt for obama. It will have Obama's face in a circle with a line through it. Underneath it will say "There's a reason they call it The "White" House. Vote Mcain for president! :lol:

You can make your Palin shirt and I'll make a shirt for Obama. It will have Obama's face in a circle with a line through it. Underneath it will say "There's a reason they call it The White House."Vote Mcain for president! :lol:
Oooookay.... next!

Between McCain, her baby son, and grandchild on the way she'll be changing quite a bit!!

Here's another good one:

Reporter (to McCain): What kind of change do you favor?

McCain: Depends...

You can make your Palin shirt and I'll make a shirt for obama. It will have Obama's face in a circle with a line through it. Underneath it will say "There's a reason they call it The "White" House. Vote Mcain for president! :lol:

does anyone else find racism not only not at all funny but offensive as well? lol??? no, I don't think so...

I don't care what your politics are - well, at least that's not my point here - racism just isn't funny at all and has no place...anywhere.

Not calling it wrong or right, but I would like to point out that the initial joke was also based on prejudice, but it was age-based instead of race-based. I would agree that dandan's joke was slightly more mean-spirited, but it is worth thinking about how political-correctness means protecting race, but not age.

:whistling:

I don't think that you can think about McCain without thinking about his age. It's part of the package, Palin could become president, that's a really possible outcome of this election. That scares me, (as do really old people driving on the highway).

Peace,

Vic :roflmao:

does anyone else find racism not only not at all funny but offensive as well? lol??? no, I don't think so...

I don't care what your politics are - well, at least that's not my point here - racism just isn't funny at all and has no place...anywhere.

EVERYTHING in life is funny. Sorry you're so offended. Here's one solution:

Dousallafavor.jpg

Well, get used to it, politics get very dirty. I don't find the jokes people are making about Mcain or Palin funny!

Hmm. This is actually using peoples hate of racism not racism itself. It is actually a pretty good albeit slimy campaigning strategy. Imagine of someone put up a bunch of billboards with this. Some people would actually think someone supporting Mcain put these up and it would mobilize people. Amazing how people can be manipulated.

Not calling it wrong or right, but I would like to point out that the initial joke was also based on prejudice, but it was age-based instead of race-based. I would agree that dandan's joke was slightly more mean-spirited, but it is worth thinking about how political-correctness means protecting race, but not age.

Heven, on one hand you are absolutely correct. On the other hand, as a 60 year old myself, I'm just not as sensitive about age jokes - it may be a prejudice, but racism is about fear and hatred. I'll also admit McCain's age scares the daylights out of me (just peed my diaper thinking about it!). I thought most of the posts here were based on the commonality of diapers among us, while the comment about race had no place here - or anywhere else.

PampersPete - everything in life may be funny, but if you were on the receiving end of hatred and prejudice I doubt you would laugh as hard. Depends on your perspective, I think. As for the gun, watch out to whom you offer it - ever think they'd take it, but might not use it on themselves??

Teddy Bear Brian - you point out a very interesting possibility I hadn't seen. This points out how the true meaning of opinions and positions stated online are a lot more difficult to determine than when spoken. You are right as well in noting how easily we all are manipulated. We've been jerked around for quite a few elections now and in between as well. The distortions on both sides are awful - of course I recognize the out and out lies of one party more than another - but if we took a vote as to which party lies more, the vote would definitely lie along party lines, don't you think?

I suspect PampersPete too was just trying to be funny as well as most of the other posters. I like to think I've got a good sense of humor, but sometimes the things we say to be funny are simply nasty and hateful. I guess you've got a 'right' to be as nasty as you want to be...and yes, PampersPete...we all have options for dealing with it.